Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-02-2007   #121
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Tennessee Titans Have the Worst Name in All of Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Just accept the loss. I am not rubbing in anything. I could bring up allot of stuff .. I ma tryng to play the better man card. I thought we would win .. I do not like winning w/an injured QB .. just leaves holes for excuses.

All I want is we beat you.. You were out coached and out played .. INJ hurt you but in the end the better team took tith game. It was important to both .. and we wanted it more.
I think the Tennessee Titans are obviously better than the Houston Texans. But at this point, that is like saying you've got more game than your retarded cousin. Good job! Props to you, sitting on your couch.

I hadn't said anything about the game, I am not sure how this got turned to the game. Probably because you took a shot at me yesterday, on saturday, because you didn't have anything to do that day. Kinda sad. You probably forgot all about that post, didn't read my response, and figured it was about the game today. That's fine. Keep up your awesome life.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #122
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I think the Tennessee Titans are obviously better than the Houston Texans.
Atleast .. you can admit that...

Quote:
But at this point, that is like saying you've got more game than your retarded cousin. Good job! Props to you, sitting on your couch.
So the Texans are retarded cousins??? I believe I have even posted aginst this belief ... but go with it!

Quote:
I hadn't said anything about the game, I am not sure how this got turned to the game. Probably because you took a shot at me yesterday, on saturday, because you didn't have anything to do that day. Kinda sad. You probably forgot all about that post, didn't read my response, and figured it was about the game today. That's fine. Keep up your awesome life.
I mentioned the game consistently in my posts, honestly if you want to dig that hoof in your mouth I am cool to do it ... but save face and just stop posting against me ....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #123
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So the Texans are retarded cousins??? I believe I have even posted aginst this belief ... but go with it!
If the Texans were a person, I'd start to consider getting some tests done.

Quote:
I mentioned the game consistently in my posts, honestly if you want to dig that hoof in your mouth I am cool to do it ... but save face and just stop posting against me ....
Yet I hadn't and you continue to not understand what I am posting. That's cool. We are done. I have made no statements against your character in this post, please do not respond, there is no reason to.
Old 12-02-2007   #124
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think the Tennessee Titans are obviously better than the Houston Texans. But at this point, that is like saying you've got more game than your retarded cousin. Good job! Props to you, sitting on your couch.

Hey man cool your jets,this is the smack forum.

I'll give you my honest appraisal.

The Texans are a better team than their record reflects. You've had injuries that have hurt you.

For teams like ours that are trying to climb to the top of the pile injuries hurt us more than they do winning teams because we don't have the depth behind our starters.

Ahman Green was a gamble due to his record of missing games & unfortunately it didn't pay off. You seem to have found a number of players who can catch the ball but your biggest issue remains the O line.You have too much invested in Schaub not to try & fix the O line as a priority.

Now as your divisional rivals it's only fitting that us Titans fans gloat over your woes while we can.

Good health to you.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #125
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If the Texans were a person, I'd start to consider getting some tests done.
and?

Quote:
Yet I hadn't and you continue to not understand what I am posting. That's cool. We are done. I have made no statements against your character in this post, please do not respond, there is no reason to.
Nice of you to tell me when you lose and argume nt that you are done.. I mean the logic is there but ..

Honestly .. I made light of the chase that the Texans would win .. theat is basically a laugh i mean no posibilty .. we all knwo the outcome .. just accept it .. 07 will eventualy be .. 08 ... part of life ...

Old 12-02-2007   #126
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Nice of you to tell me when you lose and argume nt that you are done.. I mean the logic is there but ..

Honestly .. I made light of the chase that the Texans would win .. theat is basically a laugh i mean no posibilty .. we all knwo the outcome .. just accept it .. 07 will eventualy be .. 08 ... part of life ...
What exactly is the argument? Honestly. There is argument to be won here.

You told me I get no respect. I made fun of you for spending your life on the Texans message board as a Titans fan. You mentioned what happened today at the game. I said that the Texans are retarded.

Argument? I don't see the disagreement to be lost here.

Sounds like you just like talking smack here to make you feel like you have big balls.

Go for it buddy. Your right, I am wrong. Yet, you will continue to respond, even though I have not contested any of your arguments, until I do not respond at all anymore.
Old 12-02-2007   #127
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

ok ...

Sponsored links
Old 12-02-2007   #128
austintexanite
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
I'd still rather cry in my house than cheer in a trailer.......
LOL...major rep.
Old 12-03-2007   #129
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Good game, Titans fans. Looks like yet another typical Texans season. I guess there is some consolation that your team will be watching the playoffs just like us. At least you will most likely have a winning record and some hope going into the off-season. I do not harbor such delusions about our team, though. Same old, same old.
Old 12-03-2007   #130
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Titans fan

Texans fan

The funny thing is that the hugest crybabies of both the known and unknown universe are the Titans fans that responded to the blog post/video regarding the origins of the Titans.

Really, people were having absolute fits about it. Really defensive. Some defended it, and some said yeah the name and logo sucks but scorebored.

Sunday's game was just a game. One of many to come. But the Titans name and logo is likely going to stay what it is for awhile. At least whilst Bud decides to keep his team in Tennessee.

And my fun little video has found its way to all sorts of MBs around the net, and will likely pop up Titans game day against all sorts of opponents as long as there are interwebs and fans like to clown other fans. And they will be able to witness how Titans fans like to speak whinese in the many comments within the blog post.

Check out what comes out as a first page Google hit:

"Tennessee Titans name"
"Tennessee Titans nickname"
"Tennessee Titans worst"
"Tennessee Titans awful"
"Tennessee Titans bud adams"
"Tennessee Titans gods"
"Tennessee Titans prometheus"
"Tennessee Titans flaming meatball"

And I am sure any number of "Tennessee Titans" web searches will show that video/blog entry as a first page Google page hit.

And you know why?

It's not just because FanHouse is the number 1 sports blog on the internet. And not just because I made sure I put the whole name "Tennessee Titans" in the headline. The real reason is that all of those whiny and weak defensive blog comments that Titan fans left, gave a ton of content about the Titans for the Google search mechanism.

So basically, Titan fans have punked themselves because of all their crying.

It's been said that history is written by the victors, but uh, the war isn't over, and that was said before the rise of the internets.

Congratulations for the win. Ultimately, whatever the final score in a Texans-Titans game, I always feel like a winner in it because in the end, I get to cheer for a Bud-free team. You have him as an owner long enough, and you'll understand.

Texans_Chick
Reigning Ultimate Texan Fan
Old 12-03-2007   #131
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

I told you I found it funny ... if you can not laugh at yourself how can you laugh at others?

Old 12-03-2007   #132
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I told you I found it funny ... if you can not laugh at yourself how can you laugh at others?
Of course, you found it funny because you have a sense of humor.

Others of your flaming ilk, not so much. They liked to call me reindeer names and such.
Old 12-04-2007   #133
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Of course, you found it funny because you have a sense of humor.

Others of your flaming ilk, not so much. They liked to call me reindeer names and such.
Santa would be so upset ....

Old 12-04-2007   #134
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
The funny thing is that the hugest crybabies of both the known and unknown universe are the Titans fans that responded to the blog post/video regarding the origins of the Titans.

Really, people were having absolute fits about it. Really defensive. Some defended it, and some said yeah the name and logo sucks but scorebored.

Sunday's game was just a game. One of many to come. But the Titans name and logo is likely going to stay what it is for awhile. At least whilst Bud decides to keep his team in Tennessee.

And my fun little video has found its way to all sorts of MBs around the net, and will likely pop up Titans game day against all sorts of opponents as long as there are interwebs and fans like to clown other fans. And they will be able to witness how Titans fans like to speak whinese in the many comments within the blog post.

Check out what comes out as a first page Google hit:

"Tennessee Titans name"
"Tennessee Titans nickname"
"Tennessee Titans worst"
"Tennessee Titans awful"
"Tennessee Titans bud adams"
"Tennessee Titans gods"
"Tennessee Titans prometheus"
"Tennessee Titans flaming meatball"

And I am sure any number of "Tennessee Titans" web searches will show that video/blog entry as a first page Google page hit.

And you know why?

It's not just because FanHouse is the number 1 sports blog on the internet. And not just because I made sure I put the whole name "Tennessee Titans" in the headline. The real reason is that all of those whiny and weak defensive blog comments that Titan fans left, gave a ton of content about the Titans for the Google search mechanism.

So basically, Titan fans have punked themselves because of all their crying.

It's been said that history is written by the victors, but uh, the war isn't over, and that was said before the rise of the internets.

Congratulations for the win. Ultimately, whatever the final score in a Texans-Titans game, I always feel like a winner in it because in the end, I get to cheer for a Bud-free team. You have him as an owner long enough, and you'll understand.

Texans_Chick
Reigning Ultimate Texan Fan
Well, we've had Bud for around ten years now. No complaints. I doubt he'll be in this world for twenty more years.

I haven't seen your video (link???), but I can imagine what it's about. I think it is funny, but in a different way. At least you didn't have to run smack about getting to a Superbowl, or how many wins you've ran in a series, or a season for that matter. You didn't even have to run smack about getting into the playoffs. Nope, as far as running smack, you got the creme of the crop. Quite hilarious if you ask me.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007   #135
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:

And you know why?

waht you're describing is an unintentional, self-inflicted google bomb. we need to find a catchy word or phrase to describe that. you kinda almost shanghaied them into kamikazeing themselves.
Old 12-04-2007   #136
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

hoisted on their own e-tards?
Old 12-04-2007   #137
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
Well, we've had Bud for around ten years now. No complaints. I doubt he'll be in this world for twenty more years.

I haven't seen your video (link???), but I can imagine what it's about. I think it is funny, but in a different way. At least you didn't have to run smack about getting to a Superbowl, or how many wins you've ran in a series, or a season for that matter. You didn't even have to run smack about getting into the playoffs. Nope, as far as running smack, you got the creme of the crop. Quite hilarious if you ask me.

Here's the link:

The Tennessee Titans Have the Worst Name in All of Sport

Hey, I have a legit question that I was wondering about. What happens to the Titans when Bud dies? I know in Buffalo there are a few questions about the Bills franchise about when Ralph Wilson kicks it. There's some noise about the franchise moving to Toronto.

What things does Tennessee have in place to try to prevent the Titans from ever moving? I don't know the answer to this.
Old 12-04-2007   #138
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

this thread was crap until the mention of Bud meeting his demise.
Old 12-04-2007   #139
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
waht you're describing is an unintentional, self-inflicted google bomb. we need to find a catchy word or phrase to describe that. you kinda almost shanghaied them into kamikazeing themselves.
I've encouraged opposing fans to do that before. I like working with FanHouse because of the other writers, that it is a way to educate a national audience, and because I can do this if I write the headlines the right way for a google search and encourage commenting....

See what shows up if you google:

"Dallas Cowboy fans annoying"

or

"Peyton Manning evil"
"Peyton Manning stat padding"

The Titans post is likely to stick around for a while because of the added feature of the video. I encourage folks to send that link around and make it more viral.
Old 12-04-2007   #140
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Here's the link:

The Tennessee Titans Have the Worst Name in All of Sport

Hey, I have a legit question that I was wondering about. What happens to the Titans when Bud dies? I know in Buffalo there are a few questions about the Bills franchise about when Ralph Wilson kicks it. There's some noise about the franchise moving to Toronto.

What things does Tennessee have in place to try to prevent the Titans from ever moving? I don't know the answer to this.
None of us truly know. It doesn't matter what measures are taken to keep a team in a city, as we have seen many times. Bud's daughters and daughter in-law are expected to inherit the team, though his Grandson, Kennith Adams may take over Bud's role, as he is currently working in the Titans' FO. Most of us Titan fans are fairly confident that the fan support, and flexibility of Nashville will be hard to ignore for whomever ends up with the team.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read