Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-30-2007   #81
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Tennessee Titans Have the Worst Name in All of Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You mean 6-1 right? I mean if you are going to quote a record the comparison should at least be the same correct? But I guess that really hurts your argument. Good move dodging that bullet

Johnson out Texans lose.

That is all he did last season. This year he is struggling. You should be familiar with this since it echoes through your team.

You are right I loved when David Carr was on your team. He was an easy stat padder that blew games. Pretty much a free W. All I am saying is Shammy ate turf on almost every play last time we played and we are coming in with same D that played you 3 quarters of last game. And you better believe we are going to drive a steak into your heart this time around.

Na your secondary would not start on most teams in the NFL. I am really not to worried about them stopping the plays. I am more worried about the drops.

Right, but at no time did one of our players stand over Schaub taunting him. NOR DID TRAVIS JOHNSON - *****!!!!! Shaub was never hurt in Atlanta because he did not have a chance to be. He comes to the Texans he get roughed up a bit. Is he injury prone? Can he take the beating your O-line requires? I am not making light of anything I am poking around to see how hot a button it is that he has been injured multiple times. Don't lecture me about injury prone QB ... check the sig.

And if I win the lottery though I have never purchased a ticket, I will be a millionaire. Logic seems perfectly in line there.
We waited how many hours for this turd of a post?!?! I thought when you said you would be back later to post, I thought it would have some substance, but you disappoint.

In fact, its not even worth dignifying.
Old 11-30-2007   #82
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You mean 6-1 right? I mean if you are going to quote a record the comparison should at least be the same correct? But I guess that really hurts your argument. Good move dodging that bullet
PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST INCOHERENT STATEMENTS YOU HAVE EVER MADE - WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Quote:
Johnson out Texans lose.
HUH?!?!

Quote:
That is all he did last season. This year he is struggling. You should be familiar with this since it echoes through your team.
KEEP telling yourself that.. Bottom line is that David Carr, Time Couch and Ryan Leaf ALL thinks he sucks!!

Quote:
You are right I love David Carr..
You made it quite clear that you had man-love for Davey (and his bangin' hair) a long time ago. At first, I thought it was just a crush because of him being from Bakersfield - but obviously its more... Its unnatural................. "Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

Quote:
Na your secondary would not start on most teams in the NFL. I am really not to worried about them stopping the plays. I am more worried about the drops. ..
We don't need a good secondary this week. We are playing a high school QB with Junior High receivers. The only thing we need to concern ourselvs with is the run.

Quote:
Right, but at no time did one of our players stand over Schaub taunting him NOR DID TRAVIS JOHNSON!!! . Shaub was never hurt in Atlanta because he did not have a chance to be. He comes to the Texans he get roughed up a bit. Is he injury prone? Can he take the beating your O-line requires? I am not making light of anything I am poking around to see how hot a button it is that he has been injured multiple times. Don't lecture me about injury prone QB ... check the sig.
Dude if your that ignorant, your are beyond help. Stomping a center in his forehead is SOOOO much more sportsmanlike... Again.. as far as injuries - 'his highness' has missed exactly the same amount of games as Schaub.. Is the 6'-5" - "waaaah, where is my heisman -baby" fragile? If not than STFU about Schaub.

Quote:
And if I win the lottery though I have never purchased a ticket, I will be a millionaire. Logic seems perfectly in line there.
BRILLIANT!! ... Winning the Lotto = 1 in 18,000,000 odds. Shoot, better odds than the inbred children from Uranus ever winning a Super Bowl....

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 11-30-2007 at 02:21 PM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #83
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Remember the Tinbreds:

Old 11-30-2007   #84
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Old 11-30-2007   #85
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Do they have their man-panties in a wad, or what? Not even one of them had a sense of humor about it! It's so freakin' silly, and they're all upset and whining about it. Grow a pair already!

Funny they rag on the name "Texans". But go to Europe or Asia and say you're a "Tennessian". They look at you like dogs that hear funny, high pitched sounds. But tell them that you're a Texan, and they know exactly where you're from! Most folks will say that they're Texan before American, and the majority of people around the world know about Texas.

I kinda' feel bad for their backwater state inferiority complex, but they live vicariously through their sports teams, so I can't fault them for getting emotional about TC yanking their chains. A bunch of girls, though.
The Titans admins were so embarrassed about their waaaaah waaaaah in that thread, that they eliminated it.
Old 11-30-2007   #86
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Old 11-30-2007   #87
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Rep. LOL @ his water bottle.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-30-2007   #88
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

"It's about me........."
Old 11-30-2007   #89
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

What do we predict Vince will finish with, TD to INT ratio wise?

Right now he is at 5 TDs 13 INTs.

I think he ends the season at 7 TDs and 18 INTs. IM CALLING IT.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #90
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

should have put some popcorn somewhere in that comic.
Old 11-30-2007   #91
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post

I got lambasted for not counting his rushing TD's, so I predict he will finish with 10 (total) TD's and I think about 18-19 picks sounds about right.
Old 11-30-2007   #92
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
tn family tree?:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I love it thats great. Rep for you!

Oh, and our mascot is a racoon because it is the state animal.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #93
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

do CAPS, BOLDING, or UNDERLINING make your point any more valid?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007   #94
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We waited how many hours for this turd of a post?!?! I thought when you said you would be back later to post, I thought it would have some substance, but you disappoint.

In fact, its not even worth dignifying.
What are you and Shaft having relations now? Seriously .. I know you know you are going to lose but do not throw a tantrum ... it is unbecoming.

Then this next beaut with the CAPS and BOLD... classic anger managment. Well played.

Old 12-01-2007   #95
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

[quote=Texan_Bill;792663]PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST INCOHERENT STATEMENTS YOU HAVE EVER MADE - WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

You say you are such and such a record becuase AJ is in but then scoff at the Titans fans opinion we are sturgling do to the loss of AH. Seriously remedial reading.... check it out.

HUH?!?!

No Johnson, the Texans are 2-5 ... wait again your argument is ruined by basic reading skills

Quote:
KEEP telling yourself that.. Bottom line is that David Carr, Time Couch and Ryan Leaf ALL thinks he sucks!!

You made it quite clear that you had man-love for Davey (and his bangin' hair) a long time ago. At first, I thought it was just a crush because of him being from Bakersfield - but obviously its more... Its unnatural................. "Not that there's anything wrong with that..."
I am not sure I need to dredge up the Tim Carr David Couch thread again. I quite clearly called your managment a set of chimps for not picking up a QB instead of throwing away next years draft ....

Quote:
We don't need a good secondary this week. We are playing a high school QB with Junior High receivers. The only thing we need to concern ourselvs with is the run.
when was the last time your team got a W Against the Titans? If you take out the ifs ands or buts ... it is not since 04. sad Really

Old 12-01-2007   #96
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:

Slowley re-read your post ... you will realize why you do not get respect on this board.

Old 12-01-2007   #97
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 13 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

Quote:

Hmm, well if you factor in his rushing TDs (which in fairness, would require you to factor in his fumbles), I think he is looking at: 11 TDs (4 Rushing), 19 INTs, and 4 fumbles lost.

That brings him to 11 scores and 23 turnovers, which would set his ratio at -12.

I'm really bummed that we passed on him.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007   #98
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Just wanted to bump this still back up to the top. Lots of funny stills from that.
Old 12-01-2007   #99
Eddyc85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
How many passing yards did VY throw in the last meeting between our two teams?

Oh thats right he was standing on the sidelines not being the team leader he is said to be, not invoved in giving out the signals. Is that because he has a hard time now trying to insert ya know into the hand signals like he does his news conferances?
I forget, what was Matt Schaub doing in that game? Oh yea, getting flattened then standing on the sidelines.
Old 12-02-2007   #100
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
I forget, what was Matt Schaub doing in that game? Oh yea, getting flattened then standing on the sidelines.
And what was VY doing? Crying to his mummy cus his wittle weg huwt.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read