Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-28-2007   #41
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: The Tennessee Titans Have the Worst Name in All of Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
According to NFL.com, the Texans have given up fewer sacks than the Titans this year. We are tied for 7th for fewest sacks given up (tied with the Colts and Cowboys in this category).

The Titans have given up four more sacks than the Texans this year.

But gave up more sacks then the Titans in our last meeting.

Quote:
Obviously, for the slower football fans out there, the problem was not the line but the QB. We still have issues and need to upgrade, but watching the sack machine in Carolina clarifies the issue rather well.

So what's that you say about our o-line? can we talk about passing stats now?
Carr is a deer caught in headlights yes ... but he is shell shocked from playing on the Texans.

Lets review:

Texans pick up A Green ... how is that doing for you? No way he is injury prone .. He was doing well right?

Texans pick up Shammy who likes to ride the pine talking of concussions and soft ... oops ... I mean soar hips.

A secondary even Young can pass on ...

Even the slow football fan can see you have no chance.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #42
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Also Young has passed for more yards over the last 2 games and had less sacks.

Passing is not our issue it is catching.

Old 11-29-2007   #43
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

How many TDs did he throw against that great Bengals defense last week?
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #44
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Carr is a deer caught in headlights yes ... but he is shell shocked from playing on the Texans.

Lets review:

Texans pick up A Green ... how is that doing for you? No way he is injury prone .. He was doing well right?

Texans pick up Shammy who likes to ride the pine talking of concussions and soft ... oops ... I mean soar hips.

How many passing yards did VY throw in the last meeting between our two teams?

Oh thats right he was standing on the sidelines not being the team leader he is said to be, not invoved in giving out the signals. Is that because he has a hard time now trying to insert ya know into the hand signals like he does his news conferances?

Last edited by Specnatz; 11-29-2007 at 01:25 AM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #45
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
How many TDs did he throw against that great Bengals defense last week?
As many important ones as yoru team did ... did you get a W last week?

Old 11-29-2007   #46
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

edit.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #47
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wouldnt say that, you think the Titans can win.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2007   #48
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As many important ones as yoru team did ... did you get a W last week?
did you?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #49
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
REP!!! Too funny!!!
Old 11-29-2007   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Lets review:

Let's review....
Andre Johnson in: Texans 3-1
Haynesworth in: Titans win
Haynesworth out: Titans lose
Young: Horrible quarterback, but all he does is win, right??... *laughs*
We see your man-love for Davey shining through. Fact is, Davey isn't shell shocked considering he played behind arguably a better O-line than what Schaub has right now and yet the sack numbers are WAY down..

'His highness' can't pass gas. If I were the Texans I wouldn't rush Young all day long. Let him try and rack up a whopping 230 yards............ oh, and 3 picks.

Making light of concussions...?? Reminds me of a discussion earlier this year where 'you lost a little respect' for me. (see trent green)... Dont ever come with that 'holier than thou' routine again. BTW smart guy, Young and Schaub have played in exactly the same amount of games this year, so by your logic, not only can 'his highness' NOT throw the ball, he's as 'fragile' as Schaub is!! See how ridiculous that sounds???

Last time I checked, when the Texans win this Sunday, the inbred children of uranus and the Texans will have identical records.
Old 11-29-2007   #51
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Let's review....
Andre Johnson in: Texans 3-1
Haynesworth in: Titans win
Haynesworth out: Titans lose
Young: Horrible quarterback, but all he does is win, right??... *laughs*
We see your man-love for Davey shining through. Fact is, Davey isn't shell shocked considering he played behind arguably a better O-line than what Schaub has right now and yet the sack numbers are WAY down..

'His highness' can't pass gas. If I were the Texans I wouldn't rush Young all day long. Let him try and rack up a whopping 230 yards............ oh, and 3 picks.

Making light of concussions...?? Reminds me of a discussion earlier this year where 'you lost a little respect' for me. (see trent green)... Dont ever come with that 'holier than thou' routine again. BTW smart guy, Young and Schaub have played in exactly the same amount of games this year, so by your logic, not only can 'his highness' NOT throw the ball, he's as 'fragile' as Schaub is!! See how ridiculous that sounds???

Last time I checked, when the Texans win this Sunday, the inbred children of uranus and the Texans will have identical records.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #52
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Lets review:

Don't try to strawman a perfectly good Titans-origin thread with David Carrbage. If you feel the need to show your manlove for the boy, I'm sure a Carolina Panthers board would be happy to accept your registration.

As far as making fun of Schaub's injuries, I'd suggest looking at your own QB and his fragile state from running out of bounds. At least our QB has the reasons of a massive lineman pancaking him and a cheap helmet-to-helmet shot to explain his injuries.

You have, what, he ran out of bounds and pulled a hammy? We might have "Shammy", but we'll just call your boy "Hammy" then.

You are slicker than Bill Clinton, though, at dodging points. You attempted to disparage our line, only to be shot down with facts that they are giving up fewer sacks this season than your own line. Without a point to prove, you resort to injury smack. Nice way to show no game.

Quote:

And for all that effort, he got two big L's. So much for being "a winner". Looks like Haynesworth is the one that deserves that title on your team. I could swear that I recall Titans fans telling me that The Greatness elevates the play of those around him (it's what "leaders" do, after all). Then why aren't his WRs catching his underthrown and overthrown balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Bill
'His highness' can't pass gas.
Old 11-29-2007   #53
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Blaze...VY has been throwning because you have been playing catch up football. How many picks has he thrown? VY still is NOT winning throwing the ball. Yes, Drops hurt, but w/out a running game, you're not going to win.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #54
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Blaze...VY has been throwning because you have been playing catch up football. How many picks has he thrown? VY still is NOT winning throwing the ball. Yes, Drops hurt, but w/out a running game, you're not going to win.
I agree, but I have an odd feeling their running game might be resurrected after this weekend. The NFL's offense Doctor will be in Sunday.

Old 11-29-2007   #55
austintexanite
All Pro

LOL...their not liking the video made at the Titans board.
Old 11-29-2007   #56
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Do they have their man-panties in a wad, or what? Not even one of them had a sense of humor about it! It's so freakin' silly, and they're all upset and whining about it. Grow a pair already!

Funny they rag on the name "Texans". But go to Europe or Asia and say you're a "Tennessian". They look at you like dogs that hear funny, high pitched sounds. But tell them that you're a Texan, and they know exactly where you're from! Most folks will say that they're Texan before American, and the majority of people around the world know about Texas.

I kinda' feel bad for their backwater state inferiority complex, but they live vicariously through their sports teams, so I can't fault them for getting emotional about TC yanking their chains. A bunch of girls, though.
Old 11-29-2007   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Just got caught up with the recent posts over on Titansonline.com.

So far, Steph is a DOOFUS. Carr Bomb got called out.

And then this gem from HoustonTitan:
Quote:
49 Minutes Ago
HoustonTitan
Titan knows football Join Date: Jul 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXACTLY! And why is your name the Texans and yet you have a red, white and blue bull's head on your helmet? Why not a picture of a Texan?
Ummmm, red, white and Blue... Last I checked they were the colors of our State Flag.....?? A bull on the helmet......??? Do you really need to ask??
Old 11-29-2007   #58
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Xtru answered:

Quote:
16 Minutes Ago
xtruroyaltyx
Practice Squad Join Date: Jul 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonTitan
EXACTLY! And why is your name the Texans and yet you have a red, white and blue bull's head on your helmet? Why not a picture of a Texan?

EXACTLY! And why is your name the Titans and yet you have a red, white and blue tack on your helmet? Why not a picture of a Titan?

LOL...this is fun...
Old 11-29-2007   #59
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Moooo!

Old 11-29-2007   #60
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Moooo!
I'll take this comment as a sign of defeat. Surely, even a titan fan can come up with something a little better than a "Moo".

Good job TC, we won the mental game. Now if we can just win the physical part of the game we can call it a sweep.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read