Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2007   #1
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Camouflage Hats

Does anyone know where I can pick up one of these? Texans of course.

I was at Deerbrook Mall last night and I didn't see them. Of course they don't carry the Texans on NFLshop.com either.
Old 11-28-2007   #2
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Camouflage Hats

I have been looking, but have been unable to find one. I've seen them in about every other team's colors, but not ours . . .
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #3
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

check ebay. I saw one there, but it looked a little different.
Old 11-28-2007   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
Does anyone know where I can pick up one of these? Texans of course.

I was at Deerbrook Mall last night and I didn't see them. Of course they don't carry the Texans on NFLshop.com either.
I bought one a couple of years ago at a sports shop in Deerbrook Mall (can't recall the name). It was a mesh back (like the above example), but green camo with a green Texans logo. It's the one I wear for tailgating.

I haven't seen them since, but I keep my eyes open for Texans gear. If I find anything, I'll post it right away.
Old 11-28-2007   #5
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Texan_Bill has this camo Texans hat

Old 11-28-2007   #6
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw a similar one with the logo in color and no mesh back at the HEB that I shop at. (Intersection of 59S and 99 in Greatwood area.)
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #7
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

I found some...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Houston-Texans-H...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Houston-Texans-H...QQcmdZViewItem

this one is UGLY

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOUSTON-TEXANS-C...QQcmdZViewItem
Sponsored links
Old 11-28-2007   #8
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
That one looks like the one that I saw at HEB. Can't say it was pretty.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #9
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

I've seen the Camo Texans hat at the Sugar Land Academy before.
Old 11-28-2007   #10
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks guys. I can't believe they wouldn't have more of selection of camo gear for us folks in the South.

The mesh one looks cool. I might have to settle for an Astros one.
Old 11-28-2007   #11
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

I went to Lids in Deerbrook and they had Longhorns, Aggies, Astros, and Saints. Saints? Are you kidding me? I was a little pissed to say the least.
Old 11-28-2007   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Texan_Bill has this camo Texans hat
Beleive it or not, I bought it from someone in the parking lot (for charity - who knows, but the ID looked real enough) for $10.00 whenever I lost my Texans safari hat.
Old 11-28-2007   #13
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Beleive it or not, I bought it from someone in the parking lot (for charity - who knows, but the ID looked real enough) for $10.00 whenever I lost my Texans safari hat.

$10.00 you can't go wrong plus yours looks tons better than the ones on Ebay...now we won't talk about that Christmas tree decoration hanging around your neck
Old 11-28-2007   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
$10.00 you can't go wrong plus yours looks tons better than the ones on Ebay...now we won't talk about that Christmas tree decoration hanging around your neck
I get complimented on balls all the time....
Old 11-28-2007   #15
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got a fitted Texans cameo hat where the logo is even cameo. It doesn't fit my fat head so its been in my locker at work for like 6 monthes. I got it off of ebay for around 10 dollars last year.
Old 11-28-2007   #16
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I've seen them at the Texans store at the stadium. You might also try Sports Fan Attic at Willowbrook or Academy.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #17
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Got mine at Academy near Nasa Rd. 1 on 45.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #18
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

I found the hat at Lids in Greenspoint Mall. I got the last one.

They do have one left at Lids at The Woodlands Mall as well.
Old 11-30-2007   #19
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Here is the link to the actual item at Lids.

http://www.lids.com/pid/20090790

If you call the store they can look it up by the style number. The style number is 20090790.

Thanks for your help.
Old 11-30-2007   #20
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
Here is the link to the actual item at Lids.

http://www.lids.com/pid/20090790

If you call the store they can look it up by the style number. The style number is 20090790.

Thanks for your help.
I looked it up online, but unable to purchase.

Called the 1-800 number and they are out of stock.

Since I live in California, I am really in bind and they are not sure if they are going to get another shipment.

Can someone buy me 3 hats (the adjustable version) and mail them to me? Of course, I will reimburse you.

Thanks,
T
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read