Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2004   #1
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Default Texans vs. Packers Predictions

Texans 3 Packers 63

I think they will bounce back
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #2
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers 34

Texans 31

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #3
texansfan88
All Pro

Packers 24
Texans 24

First Tie in SNF history!
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #4
Oilers/Texans
Veteran

The ugly performances have to end at some point. Two weeks in a row is more than enough. Houston 27 Green Bay 20!! Time to start a win streak.
Oilers/Texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #5
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Green Bay 42

Houston 10

Carr will throw 3 TD passes, two of them going the other way.
Old 11-14-2004   #6
Dunta_Fan_23
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Dunta_Fan_23 Send a message via Yahoo to Dunta_Fan_23

Texans 10

Packers 0

I think the texans will get a win..they always seem to bounce back from back to back losses

I do see a shut out coming in this game for some reason..

Note: Every football game i have watched has been a low scoring affair
Dunta_Fan_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #7
dan7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Heat
Texans 3 Packers 63

I think they will bounce back

Let's hope so!
dan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2004   #8
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers are streaking and the Texans are, well, streaking the wrong way. I say the Texans bounce back, but it's not enough to stop the red hot Pack.

GB 28
HOU 24

I really hope I'm wrong.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #9
redlion
Rookie

I think they will bounce back. the way the lost today has to make them come out next sunday with an aggresive attitude. They have to prove to themselves they are not this bad.
Texans 24
Packers 17
redlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #10
Nerf Herder
Rookie

Packers 70
Texans 6
Nerf Herder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #11
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm just glad we are at home. We don't play nearly as well on the road as we do at home.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #12
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

The only hope we have of winning this one is that we are at home, the Pack is coming off of an emotional win over the Vikings, they have won 4 in a row so winning 5 is harder, and we have been punked 2 weeks in a row and SHOULD come out mad as hell. Given all of that we MIGHT squeek a close one.

Texans 24
Pack - 21

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #13
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

I think Farve is better then Manning and we couldn't stop Manning....If the Texans continue with their same stragedy of trying to run the ball instead of passing, we're going to get killed again....If they start passing again which is what they do best and utilize ANDE, we should win....But notice the past 2 games they are still determined to run the ball....DAVIS is awesome, but do they really think the other team doesn't know who is going to run the ball EVERY TIME??? GEEZZZ, just pass again and STOP being soooo predictable....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #14
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
I think Farve is better then Manning and we couldn't stop Manning....If the Texans continue with their same stragedy of trying to run the ball instead of passing, we're going to get killed again....If they start passing again which is what they do best and utilize ANDE, we should win....But notice the past 2 games they are still determined to run the ball....DAVIS is awesome, but do they really think the other team doesn't know who is going to run the ball EVERY TIME??? GEEZZZ, just pass again and STOP being soooo predictable....

Please. The Texans coordinators have called passing plays 334 times and called running plays 237 times. Each one of Carr's runs is a passing play that got blown up so he has to scramble. Our coaches call passing plays 58.5% of the time. You want us to pass more than this?
Old 11-15-2004   #15
chadthedrummer7
Rookie

I am agreeing with most of you... I say it will be like
GB-31
Hou-21
I am hoping so!
Old 11-15-2004   #16
Low Life
Rookie

Default hmmm...

i can't make a prediction. i can only hope for us to turn this around and get a W. is anybody elses hearts in their socks right now? i feel like my gal just left me to become a homosexual beastiality advocate. not a good feeling.
sorry if that was out of line but i just can't explain it much better.
Low Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #17
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
Packers 24
Texans 24

First Tie in SNF history!
SNF?? Sunday night football if so it wouldnt be the first i remember the giants tying somebody in the 90s
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #18
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

37-13 packers they have a running game so won't run it up on you like the all pass colts. even with the edge they arent a balanced team.
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #19
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

I feel so sure about this game....as sure as I have felt about our Battle Red games. The Bull will be enraged.....it's going to shread that cheese real fine!!!

Texans 26
Packers 15
Old 11-15-2004   #20
GiovanniTexansFan
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to GiovanniTexansFan Send a message via Yahoo to GiovanniTexansFan
Exclamation texans over the cheese heads

I think the texans should take this one.I know the cheese heads arent as strong as the colts..Lets see what happens...Battle red and blue...Go texans.If they didnt learn nothing from the colts and they get wooped again.Hmmmm what will i say after that....
GiovanniTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read