Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-26-2007   #1
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dolphins at Steelers

Weather is nasty.

Ricky Williams

I'm pulling for the guy and hope he gets his head on straight. It will be a challenge against the Steelers defense.

What do you expect from Ricky Williams?

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Dolphins at Steelers

I hope he plays well and I hope the Dolphins win. (even though one my fantasy football teams victory hinges heavily on Ben Roethlisburger, the Steelers DST, and Jeff Reed thier kicker)
Old 11-26-2007   #3
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Game is going to be delayed because of lightning.

I'm glad we have a retractable roof. This day and age every stadium should be built with one.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 11-26-2007 at 07:25 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #4
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 81572 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
Game is going to be delayed because of lightning.

I'm glad we have a retractable roof. This day and age every stadium should be built with one.
It still baffles me that baseball stadiums are still being built without retractable roofs especially in the northern parts of the US.

Football stadiums, not so much, because part of the greatness of football is playing in the elements. I'm glad that we have one though, at least in late summer.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
It still baffles me that baseball stadiums are still being built without retractable roofs especially in the northern parts of the US.

Football stadiums, not so much, because part of the greatness of football is playing in the elements. I'm glad that we have one though, at least in late summer.
As a defensive player, I loved playing in the elements. It makes for some sloppy, heavy-hitting football.

But as a fan, I definitely dont want to watch a game in 95 degree heat or pouring rain.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #6
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Why on earth is Ricky wearing those bright orange gloves?
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #7
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I love the way the field looks.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-26-2007   #8
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
Weather is nasty.

Ricky Williams

I'm pulling for the guy and hope he gets his head on straight. It will be a challenge against the Steelers defense.

What do you expect from Ricky Williams?
How many chances should the guy get? Nothing personal against him, but if this was a non-entertainment industry, the guy would be living on the street.

He quit on his team a few years ago, so I would not want him on my team.

Having said this, hopefully he does get his life together. I never wish anything bad on anyone.
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #9
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

This game is crazy! I've never seen a punted ball just stick in the ground like that!
Old 11-26-2007   #10
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Worst game ever.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #11
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

How about that field goal?

My fantasy team is tanking...
Old 11-26-2007   #12
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

The last 0-0 tie in the NFL was November 7, 1943 between the Lions and Giants. Just in case it gets that far. 30 minutes of football to play for that to happen, 4th quarter and OT.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #13
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

My fantasy game is going great - My guys finished yesterday, but my opponent has Willie Parker. The rain was a blessing for me....
Old 11-26-2007   #14
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Hope this doesn't go into OT....Somebody score dang it!
Old 11-26-2007   #15
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
The last 0-0 tie in the NFL was November 7, 1943 between the Lions and Giants. Just in case it gets that far. 30 minutes of football to play for that to happen, 4th quarter and OT.
This must be what its like to watch a soccer game.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #16
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
This must be what its like to watch a soccer game.
LOL!
Old 11-26-2007   #17
Brandon420tx
Flounder

OMG Kick the field goal! lol
Old 11-26-2007   #18
Brandon420tx
Flounder

I wonder what it would be like if a team finished the season 0-15-1
Old 11-26-2007   #19
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

they need to lose, i want their 1st win to come in week 15 -against the Pats

but if they win i have some people to rip on LMAO

for such a close game it has been pretty borin....they need some better night games, there have been 2 1/4 good night games (Last nights, Bills/Cowgirls, and 4th quarter of chargers/colts) all other night games have sucked!!
Old 11-26-2007   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
they need to lose, i need their 1st win to come in week 15 -against the Pats
I like the symmetry of 15-0 losing to 0-15 also.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read