Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-25-2007   #41
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm about done with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
We won 2 out of the last 3 games, we are 5-6. What more did you expect? Cleveland is a good team and they got the better of us today. This lost hurts but its not one to be calling for coaches and players heads.

Soo go for it! Stop supporting The Texans rite when they start turning things around. I am sticking behind my team no matter what!

Amen.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007   #42
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

FOr the record, IIRC, Richard Smith was not the first choice for DC. It was Jim Bates (I think that was his name), the DC of the Dolphins. He said he would do it, but only if he had 100% control of the defense. Kubes said he wouldn't allow that, and elected to go with Richard Smith and Frank Bush as co-defensive coordinators. The Cardinals wouldn't allow Bush to be interviewed, let alone become a DC for another team at the time, thus, Richard Smith became our sole defensive coordinator
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007   #43
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sooo....there's gonna be a new mod?
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #44
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
One reason fans get so up and down on the Texans is that they see the exceptional Texans performance (such as last week against the Saints) as the level the Texans are at. That isn't true; that type of performance is the the exception. The performance we saw today is more indicative of where the Texans are at - they consistently play that way.
Agreed: They are conistantly inconsistant.

The bottom line is that this group cannot put together a string of three wins in a row. They have never done it. Now wanna say it's the coaches, high draft choices or scheme what ever...I've noticed it's never the overall tallent of the squad. We knew how bad it was when Charlie Casserly left. We know where the holes are. We knew it would be damn near impossible to fill all of the holes in a couple of drafts. Do what you want seems to me have an awefull lot of time invested in this to be giving up now.
Old 11-26-2007   #45
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Man the Texans are taking some of us on a rollercoaster ride we haven't been on in a while.

Last week things were totally different. "WOW MARIO IS A BEAST OMG!" and "YOU SEE OUR OFFENSE, NO ONE CAN STOP OUR PASSING ATTACK!"

Now its "Offense sucks, defense, sucks, we just suck, get over it."

We need to chill out here a bit. As for McNair not caring...hell the guy cried when we beat the Colts last year, even I didn't do that. He's trying guys, you are acting like its easy to build a championship football team. If it were than every team would have championships by now. Its not that easy.

McNair is willing to stay with Kubes a bit longer to see how and if he makes progress. Its not even Kubes I am worried about, its the coordinators.

Smith the GM has bought in a lot of good young talent and every time guys talk about the Texans they talk about our young defense and our pass attack.

Did we have a bad game today. Yeah, but we are not going to play great football every week...that is what GREAT football teams do and we are not there yet.

When everybody saw us in the playoff hunt everyone got a little ecstatic. I remember people saying "No matter if we win or lose at least we are in it." well we lost and some people are having fits. I said some things about the playoffs I said "I just hope we win 8 games" and "I just hope we don't play the Pats."

With that said, I am really impressed with our new FO.
Mario IS a playmaker, and he is getting better every week. Any one see the kid split a double team today, I think he did it twice but for sure I saw him do it once. DeMeco never fails us. Dunta we know about, Fred Bennett is a solid #2. We need a playmaker playing outsilde LB and a safety that can cover.

On offense we need a LT that isn't named Salaam, A RB that can actually threaten the other team. We are just a few pieces away. We just gotta keep this team together.

They are a YOUNG team, they are not going to out each and every week and play good football. Also people should take a look at the standings...things can be MUCH worse. Some teams are going backwards, some teams just flat out suck, and we are just in the middle of it all.

I think we have tons of cap space the upcoming FA, so we'll see what happens. But look at the moves Smith has made, he's bringing in guys that can and will help this team out.
This post says it all for me. Yes, I'm frustrated, but NO WAY I'll ever leave the Texans...baby steps are better than leaping backwards like in '05. No ifs ands or buts, the Texans are an improving franchise and I'm sticking with them.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #46
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

This loss sucks, and for the worst kind of reason. This is the kind of loss that you see coming from a mile away. Anyone who has been watching football for any length of time can tell you that if you don't play with intensity, if your offense doesn't execute in clutch situations, if your defense can't get off the field...you're going to lose football games. We've lost 6 games this season for any combination of these reasons. The offense choked in the Colts game when we needed them to come through and drive it down field and the defense choked in the Titans game after what should have been a huge come from behind win. Our other 4 losses have just been escapades of comically bad coaching and football play. The simple truth is that our losses leave a lot to be desired, mainly a win...because we had the capability of winning those games. We've yet to lose to a team that was simply better than us in every aspect, we've beaten ourselves more than anything. Despite the statistical improvement we've seen, we are still killing ourselves in the same manner as we did the last 5 years. Something needs to change, some people need to go. This is not an elite team, and wont be anytime soon if we settle for what we have now. We are one of those teams that is not as good as it's record.

With all of that said, I live for this football team. I live for Sunday, and have sat through every second of every ass beating we have taken this season. Houston is the place I call home, and just as the Oilers used to be, the Texans are my hometeam. They will be until either I die or McNair decides to move the team to Oklahoma, Canada, or LA. I have the sometimes blind optimism of a truly reckless homer, and I'm damned proud. If you wish to leave the fan base, that's your peroggative. I on the other hand will stick it out, and probably lose a lot of hair because of it.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #47
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

I think everyone is forgetting that this team rocks in pre-season.
Old 11-26-2007   #48
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
And by the way:

When I made this same analysis last year, around this same time, almost EVERY board member here was bashing me.

Now? Well, let's just say that I make the SAME argument(s) here for the past few weeks, and there's a lot less people berating me for it. I would have had 45 angry replies by now (when I did this last year). But now, there's a pretty small amount of you guys who are attempting to call me on it.

More people are beginning to see the progression over the past 6 years:

1. McNair brings NFL back to Houston: Yay!

2. Carr made the first pick: Yay!

3. Capers and Texans begin to tank: Get a new coach.

4. Kubiak will help David be a good QB: Yay!

5. David stinks even with Kubiak's help: Get a new QB.

6. Schaub wins first two games: Yay!

7. Schaub and entire team look mediocre ever since: Hmmmm....

Maybe the next step here is for our owner to just completely let a GM do his job: Manage the team's personnel. I understand that it is hard for McNair to do this after the Casserly debacle...who could blame him?

But he needs to see the improvement that Rick Smith has brought. He is a very very smart guy. He gets things done.

But the coaching staff is behind
, IMO. I don't know how you remedy this. But I would bet that Rick Smith does. Of course, this is assuming that McNair would spend the money necessary to get good players AND good coaches.

Kubiak MIGHT be a good coach, but I don;t know if we'll know for sure if he doesn't have better assistants around him. Of course, this is what we theorized when Capers was fired and we wondered of Carr was bad or if it was all the coaches fault. See what I mean?

We just have been shafted, royally, when it comes to assistants. That's my opinion, and I could care if you disagree.
I'm with you on the defensive side of the ball. And I wouldn't mind having a more innovative offensive coordinator. When you don't have smackdown talent all around, you need to be a little unpredictable. We aren't. Now whether that's the assistants, the coordinators, or Kubiak, I don't rightly know.

If Sherman actually takes the A&M job, it'll be interesting to see who we hire as offensive coordinator. Too bad they weren't interested in Richard Smith. ...but not surprising.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #49
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
This loss sucks, and for the worst kind of reason. This is the kind of loss that you see coming from a mile away. Anyone who has been watching football for any length of time can tell you that if you don't play with intensity, if your offense doesn't execute in clutch situations, if your defense can't get off the field...you're going to lose football games. We've lost 6 games this season for any combination of these reasons. The offense choked in the Colts game when we needed them to come through and drive it down field and the defense choked in the Titans game after what should have been a huge come from behind win. Our other 4 losses have just been escapades of comically bad coaching and football play. The simple truth is that our losses leave a lot to be desired, mainly a win...because (1) we had the capability of winning those games. We've yet to lose to a team that was simply better than us in every aspect, (2) we've beaten ourselves more than anything. Despite the statistical improvement we've seen, we are still killing ourselves in the same manner as we did the last 5 years. Something needs to change, some people need to go. (3) This is not an elite team, and wont be anytime soon if we settle for what we have now. We are one of those teams that is not as good as it's record.

With all of that said, I live for this football team. I live for Sunday, and have sat through every second of every ass beating we have taken this season. Houston is the place I call home, and just as the Oilers used to be, the Texans are my hometeam. They will be until either I die or McNair decides to move the team to Oklahoma, Canada, or LA. I have the sometimes blind optimism of a truly reckless homer, and I'm damned proud. If you wish to leave the fan base, that's your peroggative. I on the other hand will stick it out, and probably lose a lot of hair because of it.
(1) and (2) go together. In fact, you could have summed up everyone's feeling about this game, the Atlanta game, and probably the SD game (although, I'd bet that, back in preseason, most of us figured that one was going to be a loss anyway) with the simple sentence, "This team beats itself waaaay too much."

(3) If you think we're going to stand pat with the players we have, you're smoking something illegal. Kubiak's only been here two years and already we're waaay ahead of where we were talent-wise. Are there other holes to fill? Hell yes. Did every move we made work out? Hell no. No one bats 1.000.
And raise your hand (you lying dogs) if you saw 14-15 people going on IR this season...
All things considered, I like the players we have now waaay more than the team we had in 2005 or even 2004 (well, for the most part).

This is year two of Kubiak. In college you give a guy 4 yrs to get his guys into his program. In the pros, with free agency, that gets cut down to 3 (although given the salary cap mess Casserly left, I'm inclined to give Smith and Kubes all four years). Next year, we should seriously challenge for the division or a legit wild card spot.

Last year, it was the Saints.
This year its the Browns.
Next year is our turn.
Hide and watch.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #50
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Adios...anyone else? We can use this post to group 'em all together and put them out of their misery, and save bullets.
hookinreds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #51
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133684 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Mario cost the least of the 3

You can't expect a team to win when it has a total of one offensive weapon (AJ) in the whole history of the team.
DD/W might take some offense to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #52
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133684 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

This season is a clear example of a young team finding itself. Finding ways to win and lose games.
Our coach has been here a year and a half now - these things take time. If some don't want to waste another 5 years then Buh Bye.
It may not be pretty, fun or easy but this team is making strides in the right direction. If some of you can't see that then leave. Stop complaining and move on. Don't come back when things materialize though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #53
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post

The bottom line is that this group cannot put together a string of three wins in a row. They have never done it. Now wanna say it's the coaches, high draft choices or scheme what ever...I've noticed it's never the overall tallent of the squad. We knew how bad it was when Charlie Casserly left. We know where the holes are. We knew it would be damn near impossible to fill all of the holes in a couple of drafts. Do what you want seems to me have an awefull lot of time invested in this to be giving up now.
Except they did. 4 in a row. Last 2 last year, first 2 this year. Granted we havent done it all in one season.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #54
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Like most of you guys have already said, if you don't like it get the the bleep out. The only thing I am tired of are these threads of people threating to leave. Fine, Go. Stop saying it and just do it.

And for those of you that can't see that this team is getting better then you don't know football. If you don't understand the salary cap or how long it takes to get out of salary cap hell, then you don't know football. If you don't understand that you cant fill 10 holes with 7 picks and NO MONEY, then you don't know football. Finally, if you think a young team, with a young QB in his first season, and your best playmakers hurt for a good portion of the season, is not going to have growing pains, then you don't know football. Finally, if you think most of the issues on this team are from coaching then you really don't know football.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #55
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post

Welcome to mediocrity. This describes what a 7-9 to 9-7 football team looks and smells like.
ArlingtonTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #56
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post
FOr the record, IIRC, Richard Smith was not the first choice for DC. It was Jim Bates (I think that was his name), the DC of the Dolphins. He said he would do it, but only if he had 100% control of the defense. Kubes said he wouldn't allow that, and elected to go with Richard Smith and Frank Bush as co-defensive coordinators. The Cardinals wouldn't allow Bush to be interviewed, let alone become a DC for another team at the time, thus, Richard Smith became our sole defensive coordinator
I know we have Frank Bush on the staff now. I wonder if Kubiak is going to allow him to be the sole D-coordinator if Smith is let go

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #57
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Adios...anyone else? We can use this post to group 'em all together and put them out of their misery, and save bullets.
Hervoyal doesn't need, or deserve to be put in that "adios" group. He's been around here before Day One. He's venting the same frustration that a lot us feel.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #58
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Hervoyal doesn't need, or deserve to be put in that "adios" group. He's been around here before Day One. He's venting the same frustration that a lot us feel.
I agree completely. People are acting like Herv is just some fairweathered fan. The guy is been hard core and one of the best fans. I think everything he said in his post has merit. I think this thread shows that there are alot of people willing to drink the koolaid of.."we are getting there partner" and then they slap you on the butt. That is b.s. I saw a post above about knowing football and the salary cap. Well other teams have turned it around and in this day and age of parity it should be even easier to see the light. I see progress this year but I do see alot of what Herv is stating. There is only so long you can accept the b.s. and say.."ok, one more year" and list excuses. At some point the expansion type mentality has to wear off. Kubes admitted yesterday that if he had it to do over again he should have stuck with the run. Again, he has been honest this year but admitting mistakes after the fact doesn't do us any good when you are running the show. I think it is refreshing to see someone address the real concerns instead of the weekly off and on bandwagoners who think Schaub is great and then are peeved that he didn't go 25-26 for 300 and 2 TDs and no ints. Its called realism. I think next year should be the year for huge expectations though....not .500.
Old 11-26-2007   #59
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Personally, I am happy to have read this thread. It's been rather enlightening, with folks identifying themselves quite clearly.

Herv, hang in there. It's frustrating to watch, but like I said in another thread, this team has never been as good as 5-6. We're getting there.

Last edited by eriadoc; 11-26-2007 at 10:52 AM.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #60
ActualTexan
upright biped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Houston fans have been eating their young for a long time. Nothing new.
ActualTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read