Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-28-2007   #221
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm about done with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I don't come here much anymore. There was a time when i thought i'd always come to these boards and hangout after the game. This place has changed. We can't give up a field goal without somebody coming on this board to start a thread calling for somebodies job. We are in the midst of one of our best seasons EVER and some of you can't enjoy that. We have a legitimate chance to win every time we take the field. When has that ever been true. This is a forum of Chaos and Snark, of Anger and Insult, and of Arguements long rehashed. I don't come here much anymore. In fact, the only reason I haven't just deleted this place from my bookmarks is that some of my best friends are here, and have shady cell phone plans. Double Barrell is a great guy, and made me and my girlfriend feel more then welcome at his tailgate. He's what makes this board good. PD is an awesome guy when you get to know him, and is a blast to go to a Chiefs game with. Jerek is a genuine, caring, thoughtfull person who I consider myself lucky to be friends with. I could go on and on, listing the people who i really care about on this board...Vinny, Elle, Diego, Bob and Will, Dream. These are my friends. KT up in austin, helping me out with parking....just genuinely good people. My point is, if your coming to this board to complain and argue and whine, your missing out on the chance to know some really good people. Herv is an exceptionally good guy. Instead of coming up with a snap response, if you haven't, then take the time to really talk to herv and get to know him. /2 cents

Herv is a diehard and a good guy. He was venting like I do in some game threads which I vowed to stay out off because I vent more than ever. I've been here through the beginning, maybe not here at TexansTalk but the official board. Numerous name changes(ThirdEyeBC32 and God of Wine). I have cancelled my account a couple of times because I hated reading all the negativity and I went on "vacation" so to speak. He has been here from the beginning and he deserves to be able to vent here. I enjoy reading his post and he will be missed here if he decides to be done with this.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #222
ActualTexan
upright biped

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Hell, the entire city of Austin is one big bandwagon.
Like I said, I haven't felt the need to disparage other fans, you have repeatedly shown that you do...just as you did to Herv.

Whatever.
ActualTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #223
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't come here much anymore. There was a time when i thought i'd always come to these boards and hangout after the game. This place has changed. We can't give up a field goal without somebody coming on this board to start a thread calling for somebodies job. We are in the midst of one of our best seasons EVER and some of you can't enjoy that. We have a legitimate chance to win every time we take the field. When has that ever been true. This is a forum of Chaos and Snark, of Anger and Insult, and of Arguements long rehashed. I don't come here much anymore. In fact, the only reason I haven't just deleted this place from my bookmarks is that some of my best friends are here, and have shady cell phone plans. Double Barrell is a great guy, and made me and my girlfriend feel more then welcome at his tailgate. He's what makes this board good. PD is an awesome guy when you get to know him, and is a blast to go to a Chiefs game with. Jerek is a genuine, caring, thoughtfull person who I consider myself lucky to be friends with. I could go on and on, listing the people who i really care about on this board...Vinny, Elle, Diego, Bob and Will, Dream. These are my friends. KT up in austin, helping me out with parking....just genuinely good people. My point is, if your coming to this board to complain and argue and whine, your missing out on the chance to know some really good people. Herv is an exceptionally good guy. Instead of coming up with a snap response, if you haven't, then take the time to really talk to herv and get to know him. /2 cents
Rep. Good words
Old 11-28-2007   #224
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Excellent post....I'm with everyone here on the respect for Herv. He's been here from day one. But the bottom line is if he wanted to totally quit the team, what difference does it make to anyone? Sorry to see you go Herv, I've enjoyed reading your posts over the years. I've met lots of people from these boards, and I was hoping to meet you someday.
Old 11-28-2007   #225
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

My definition of a bandwagon fan is a person that:

A: Never has lived in the city for the team they are rooting for,
B: Probably never been to the stadium or even seen an away game in person with repsect to the team in question, and
C: The team in question has a long history of winning championships or very strong showings every year.

If anything, it seems like most people on this board live in Houston or surrouding areas.

Instead of calling someone that lives in Houston a bandwagon fan, probably should call them a fair weather fan.

Just my perspective for what it's worth. It's really a matter of a discussion between curtains or drapes.

Bottom line, I really don't see an issue with someone venting about the Texans or even deciding to not follow the Texans.

Sometimes I think about all the cash in season tickets, plane flights to games, hotel rooms, and gear I have spent on the Texans, and it just seems pointless.

That is why I have come to the agreeement with myselft that as long as Reliant is a great stadium and tailgating is allowed before the games, I will continue to pay for season tickets and go to games (both home and away).

But, I am really putting a stop to buying any gear and having any expectations of results on the field.

I was optimistic to this season, but it really just seems to be another shade of gray with Kubiak. Schaub is a nice edition, but I just don't get the sense that the Texans even have an identity yet. It just amazes me AJ was a non-factor against Cleveland because they didn't even gameplan to get him in the game from what I can tell.

We'll know, at the latest, by mid-way of next season if the Kubiak tenure is going to amount to anything.

As for Herv, I hear what he is saying, thought has crossed my mind a few times. The way I deal with it is that I have zero expectations of the coaching staff and players as I said before.

Maybe instead of calling Herv something, maybe you should consider that he is actually pondering a very smart decision we shoud all think about...
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #226
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActualTexan View Post
Like I said, I haven't felt the need to disparage other fans, you have repeatedly shown that you do...just as you did to Herv.

Whatever.
Round Rock is a city located in the U.S. state of Texas within Williamson County of the Austin-Round Rock metropolitan area. As of the 2000 U.S. Census, the city had a total population of 61,136 (though the 2005 census estimate placed the population at 86,316 ).

See Also: North Austin

I was putting a bullet in my head for aj's comment about Austin being one big bandwagon.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #227
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

As far as the post about Reliant having empty seats this year...that is not true. Thier are of course always going to be some from the no shows but overall the attendance has been great soo far this year.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-28-2007   #228
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't come here much anymore. There was a time when i thought i'd always come to these boards and hangout after the game. This place has changed. We can't give up a field goal without somebody coming on this board to start a thread calling for somebodies job. We are in the midst of one of our best seasons EVER and some of you can't enjoy that. We have a legitimate chance to win every time we take the field. When has that ever been true. This is a forum of Chaos and Snark, of Anger and Insult, and of Arguements long rehashed.
Thats b/c a lot of us, myself included, thought this was going to be the year where we come out of the dark.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #229
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

A true fan stands behind his team through any season. We have issues but We have a football team. LA does not have the same privilidge. I get mad at some of the dumb moves we make but that is football. Right now Kubes is running the team, It is his first chance and he is 2 years into it. He has pretty much dropped everybody that needed dropping and added a body that is somewhat better if not all better. We cannot build a team in 1 year which is what the Coaching staff had to do thanks to Casserly and Capers. I personally will wait till Hell freezes over if thats how long it takes and I will still be standing in the Bull Pen as the players walk off the feild.
Old 11-29-2007   #230
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 395 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

I understand about the frustration that expectations, realistic or otherwise, can put on a fan. I cheer for the Texans and when they lose, particularly the way they did on Sunday, I get frustrated. But I don't let myself buy into this expectation, whether it's of the playoffs, of a certain record or even of victory against a particular team.

I love the Texans. I was very proud of them when they got rid of Carr, not because I hated Carr but because it was a change that showed we are no longer an expansion franchise. Yes, we're going to have disappointing showings where we wonder if anything will ever be right again. But we're also going to have proud moments like last Christmas.

Hey, at least we're not the Detroit Lions.
Old 11-29-2007   #231
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Thats b/c a lot of us, myself included, thought this was going to be the year where we come out of the dark.
I'm pretty sure this year we've gotten more positive press than we have any other year really. I think that getting upset because the Texans aren't in the playoffs every year is just a little silly. I'll be upset when we go to playoffs one year and then don't repeat the performance next year.

If you don't want to watch the Texans or anything because of shoddy performances this year that's fine, and I can understand that now that I've thought about it. But really to me, I just don't understand why you wouldn't want those adrenaline rushes on Sundays, win or lose. Watching the Texans on Sundays is fun. I get together with my family and we enjoy the game by griping about the officiating, talking about who's doing good and who's not, and all that. I wouldn't give that up for the world.
Old 11-29-2007   #232
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
You better hope GP doesn't see that "one liner"....
Old 11-30-2007   #233
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C View Post
You better hope GP doesn't see that "one liner"....
I did see it, and he can meet me at the truck stop to sort it out with a good fist fight.

Just kidding.

Honestly, I have had posters on the boards (back whenit all began at houstontexans.com) do that sort of thing--Tell me to meet them somewhere for a fight. Seriously.

At least I don't tell anybody to leave. I got that going for me, which is nice...
Old 12-02-2007   #234
White Runningback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
I'm about done with talking people off of the ledge.

Hell. If you're going to jump, then Jump! Quit threatening and do it!
Stop then, cap'n Save-a-Ho. no one asked to be dissuaded. Some of you are too dim to realize the ship is sinking before it is evidenced by why some of you rode Carr's jock until his was no longer a Texan.

Won't be long before he's out of the league selling insurance.

I love how doubting your team = not being a fan. F_cking laughable.
White Runningback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #235
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'm pretty sure this year we've gotten more positive press than we have any other year really. I think that getting upset because the Texans aren't in the playoffs every year is just a little silly. I'll be upset when we go to playoffs one year and then don't repeat the performance next year.

If you don't want to watch the Texans or anything because of shoddy performances this year that's fine, and I can understand that now that I've thought about it. But really to me, I just don't understand why you wouldn't want those adrenaline rushes on Sundays, win or lose. Watching the Texans on Sundays is fun. I get together with my family and we enjoy the game by griping about the officiating, talking about who's doing good and who's not, and all that. I wouldn't give that up for the world.

Guilty!

Gotta fess up here. I attended the Kansas City game and was pretty excited at the win. Since then...well...not so much of an accomplishment after all.

Watched the Carolina game...excited again at the win ...then again not so much of an accomplishment.

Watched the debacle against the Falcons. Stomach started churning.

Watched the heroic efforts of our field goal kicker beat the Dolphins. Yeah...that was really a reason to get excited. That did it for me.

So no knee jerk reaction here.

Haven't watched a game since. I still tune in to catch the scores, hoping to be excited about a win ( adrenaline rushes ? ) maybe so, but not very often.

I watch Bob Allen and Spencer Tillman to catch the highlights and hear the reasons we lost (majority of the time).

When I have sat in my recliner and watched Texan games the last few years, I am usually in a very sour mood the rest of the day. Just not the way I want to spend Sundays around my family anymore.

I can't enjoy it, and my spouse finds a way to make me regret it...

If anyone asks' me, I still claim the Texans as my favorite pro team and listen to the jeers.

I still hate the Titans and Cowboys.

I still enjoy coming to these boards and reading all the comments and opinions.

Is it Kubiak? Mr McNair ? Our OC? Our DC? Our players?

Am I a bandwagon fan? I don't know...haven't really seen a bandwagon around here to jump on or off of..

A bad fan? Again..I don't know.

Not asking for opinions here. Although I am sure I will hear a few.

I may not know about 'schemes', and x's and o's, but I do know good football when I see it...and I am not seeing it from the Texans.

The Texans do not have to win for me to enjoy watching the games, of course it would help.

Like I said in 2004, maybe next year..

Old 12-02-2007   #236
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't recall asking anyone to talk me off of a ledge and for the record Double Barrell understood exactly what I meant. I don't care what happens in the win/loss column anymore this year. I can't afford to anymore this year. That's me. Your mileage may vary.

I don't know how "you" (speaking collectively to everyone who reads this) take your football. I don't know if you overreact or barely pay attention. I don't know if you're a face painter or somebody who sits through the games sipping your red wine and talking to a client. What's more I don't really care unless you want to post about it.

I get sick to my stomach when my team loses. I get so angry when the Texans do something stupid that my chest shrinks about three sizes and I get light headed and have to close my eyes and think about breathing for a while. I'm something of a hypertension poster child and I've got a cardiolagist who thinks that if we can ever find a way to turn cholesteral into gasoline then I'm going to single handedly put the middle-east out of business. I'm a 42 year old man from a line of men where exactly 1 person has made it past 49 years old without a heart attack in the past three generations. I've got an expiration date on me like a gallon of milk.

And I love watching my hometown team (Houston) play football. I take it too seriously and I know it. I let it get to me when I shouldn't and I know it.

I'm taking a break for a while. I don't want to watch any more of this for a while. I'm tired of it and no longer find it entertaining. It's entertainment after all not a damned religon.

Football and particularly NFL football is entertainment. It's a spectator sport that's played because people enjoy watching it and are willing to pay for the privilege to do so. Television shows are also entertainment as are movies and CD's. How long would you continue to watch a TV show that you were highly anticipating but that never panned out and stayed just as bad as it started? How many movies in a series would you pay to see if the first one was good and every one of the sequels sucked? Take your favorite music artist and tell me how many crappy CD's he\she\they have to put out before you decide to pass on the next one?

I'm stepping back and getting myself some perspective before I blow out an "o" ring or something. You guys carry on the good fight and have fun doing it. I'll come back next year and anyone who wants to give me crap for stepping off the bandwagon can have at it. I could not care less. When a "bandwagon" stays stuck in the mud for 6 years and never moves forward without slipping back into the ruts then I reserve the right to step off for a bit and stretch my friggin legs.
Well said Herv...I've been stretching my legs since Atlanta.

Life has been alot less stessful in the "entertainment" department since.
Old 12-02-2007   #237
ActualTexan
upright biped

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
Guilty!

Gotta fess up here...
nice post
ActualTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #238
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, today is the first time all year that I just had a ho-hum attitude about the game. Might have had to do with the way they just look so unprepared to play a football game, or the way their game plan looked like they just pulled it out of an old pair of jeans that just came out of the dryer. I have picture-in-picture and for the first time I had some of the Texans game in the little box while Seattle/Philly got the big screen.

The anger seems to be gone now that I think I've come to the realization that this isn't the year, not even for .500, and the apathy has set in. Now I just shake my head and laugh when the Texans find, not even another way, but the same ways over and over to lose a football game.

Blah!!!

And I'll be there this Sunday, Lord willing, starting with getting in line at a little after 7:00 am for my 58th consecutive game. That isn't even about the Texans any more. That's about me and my streak.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #239
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

vent, vent, vent, blah, blah, blah same old song & dance
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #240
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
vent, vent, vent, blah, blah, blah same old song & dance

Agreed

Kind of summarizes Kubiaks' and the players description of why we lost... again...and again...and again.

Come on BL...each week it's 'Kubiaks fault' per Kubiak.

It is the 'players fault' per whichever player is being interviewed.

"I gotta do a better job of coaching."... Well do it then.

"I gotta give 110% to take up the slack."... You should have been giving it your all from the get-go.

It just isn't fun to watch anymore. At least not for me.

To me "venting" is sitting in my recliner and screaming at the tv as if someone in there can hear me. It's being upset that I have wasted another three hours of my life being miserable.

Yes..I love the game...I am just as much a Texan fan as your are, maybe, but personally there is a limit to how much ineptitude I can tolerate.

Apparently you are a glutton for punishment... ..

You are a good fan though..so hang in there...

ps Hope your QB gets some Heisman recognition.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read