Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Vs. Browns Game Thread

I'm ready. This should be a good game. Fairly evenly matched teams with the Texans on the road against a hostile crowd. Let's see what they can do.

:fans:

Can't wait!! Just sitting here PRAYING that Kubiak will have a good day also!! I think our players will be ready, I'm just not sure about our coach. A spineless called game will net us a loss. JMO! Anyway, I'm ready for the clock to strike noon!!:texflag: :texflag:

GOOOOOO:d:

I just hope that if we don't win, people don't start calling for Kubiak's head, calling this team losers, "im not a fan anymore", etc. People don't understand that based on our 12+ IR's, we are doing above expectations. A good season isnt always because of reaching the playoffs/superbowl.

Great day to be inside where it warm , and watch some football . I'm looking forward to a high scoring game . It should be fun . I just hope the Houston factor doesn't play into todays game where our former players (Peek , Robaire Smith) have a huge game against us and determine the outcome .

Texans - 31
Browns - 28

This should be a great game. I think it'll will actually be a good indicator of where our team is right now. Can our offense take advantage of a defensive weaknesses? Can our secondary step it up and stop a hot-handed QB with a mess of weapons? We'll see in an hour and 15 minutes. Can't wait!

:texflag:

I know that Echamandu , and Walker will both be activated along with "2 yard gain" Dayne . I haven't heard about the DB situation yet .

Thanks. I'm excited to see what some other RB's can do. I'm not sure about the D-backs. We all know the problems, but they might have some confidence from last week.

Man I'm stoked. What makes me feel real good is even though we match up well with this team and have advantages IMHO, No one is picking us to win. I think we play better as the underdog.

John McClain is such a hater . Hes on 610 talking about how he thinks the Texans will lose their next two games . Now hes all up on everyone else's acorns . Talking about how Vince is doing OK , Reggie is not , and Mario is supposedly doing well . The guy just irks me .

John McClain is such a hater . Hes on 610 talking about how he thinks the Texans will lose their next two games . Now hes all up on everyone else's acorns . Talking about how Vince is doing OK , Reggie is not , and Mario is supposedly doing well . The guy just irks me .

McClain has had the man love for Vince since day one, and he's never going to give up on that until he proves himself right or he drops dead on his last basket of fried chicken. Ignore him, I do. I don't even read his crap on the Chronicle web site any more. He just doesn't have anything to say that interests me.

Texans' inactives are:
21 CB Jamar Fletcher
30 RB Ahman Green
53 LB Shantee Orr
71 T Jordan Black
75 T Brandon Frye
88 TE Jeb Putzier
37 RB Darius Walker
64 G Kasey Studdard

Ugh. If Vince is doing "okay", then Matt Schaub is an elite QB in the NFL. Spare rushing, Matt Schaub out does Vince Young in every single passing category. Unless, of course, they have a stat for games blown by the QB. Young probably wins that one over Schaub. I never listened to McClain when I lived in those parts, he's a jackass.

It's great to know that our team is a playoff contender. Let's go out and give em' hell. We need this win.

God, I'm going to have to drink a lot of beer to keep the butterflies out of my stomach.

Back