Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-23-2007   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default TV Coverage Maps: Week 12

CBS Early (Austin/Dallas/SA- gets Titans game over Texans)

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-12-CBS1.html

FOX

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-12-FOX.html

CBS Late

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-12-CBS2.html
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007   #2
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TV Coverage Maps: Week 12

It looks like SA gets the Texans.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

That's because San Antonio is in Texas. Austin?? Not so much.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007   #4
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Guess who gets Houston!?!? I DO!!
Old 11-24-2007   #5
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, Jaguars get blacked out again. What a fan base.

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2007-12-CBS1.html
Old 11-24-2007   #6
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Gus Johnson the announcer that did such a great job in the Raiders game? That's who we have this time and I think I'm happy. If my memory is right. Am I happy?
Old 11-24-2007   #7
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Is Gus Johnson the announcer that did such a great job in the Raiders game? That's who we have this time and I think I'm happy. If my memory is right. Am I happy?
Yeah but that means we also get Steve Tasker.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-24-2007   #8
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

According to my cable guide, (right now) we are getting the Texans here in SA.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #9
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
That's because San Antonio is in Texas. Austin?? Not so much.

Austin is located firmly in weird land. or at least that is where Gary Vinson is located firmly in VY's jockstrap or at least that is where he does most of KEYEs programming from.
Old 11-24-2007   #10
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I will never get how they break this up...why do certain places in Flordia get the Texans/Browns?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #11
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Austin is located firmly in weird land. or at least that is where Gary Vinson is located firmly in VY's jockstrap or at least that is where he does most of KEYEs programming from.
I don't think I ever realized just how really weird Austin was until my nephew told me the other day that he and his girlfriend are considering moving there -
from San Francisco ! He says it reminds him of SF (culturally speaking), more than about any other place he's been. Wow !
And speaking of SF, how come we get stuck with SF-Arizona in the late Fox game ? It's about the last NFC game on the schedule I'd want to see as to what's available.
I dunno how they assign certain games to certain geographical areas ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #12
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
San Francisco @ Arizona - 4:00 PM ET
Ron Pitts, Tony Boselli
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #13
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I will never get how they break this up...why do certain places in Flordia get the Texans/Browns?
Blackouts. North Dakota gets HOU/CLE too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #14
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Cruddy slate of games this week

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #15
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I don't think I ever realized just how really weird Austin was until my nephew told me the other day that he and his girlfriend are considering moving there -
from San Francisco ! He says it reminds him of SF (culturally speaking), more than about any other place he's been. Wow !
And speaking of SF, how come we get stuck with SF-Arizona in the late Fox game ? It's about the last NFC game on the schedule I'd want to see as to what's available.
I dunno how they assign certain games to certain geographical areas ?
It's the only late game on Fox.
Old 11-24-2007   #16
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

They are showing the Titans this week so they can show Texans/Titans next week - and be "balanced" with Texans and Titans game......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read