Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-20-2007   #1
austintexanite
All Pro

Default Not showing Browns game in Austin.

As you know, our weekly battle with KEYE will continue this week. Titans and Bengals will be shown instead of the Texans. Oh well, I'll be in Houston for Thanksgiving so at least I'll watch it there. Have a few cervezas at 3rd Base and GO TEXANS!!
Old 11-20-2007   #2
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not showing Browns game in Austin.

Good, that means we will win.

We're 3-0 when we're not on K-EYE.

Plus, to add to the record, we're 5-1 (undefeated this year) when I go to the bar and watch the game.

I really like our chances this week
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007   #3
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Btw, anyone else notice that when AJ is active for a game, K-EYE isn't airing that game.

hmmmm.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007   #4
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont give a crap about KEYE. They are idiots. "We want to build the Texans"....so, when they are in a playoff hunt they dont show them after they win 2 in a row...and TEN has lost 2 in a row.

Anyway, I hope KEYE doesnt show the Texans the rest of the season. When they do show us, we lose.

Just get DirecTV and Sunday Ticket - I did. Get it now and the Sunday Ticket is basically free. I get every single channell plus Sunday Ticket for only $70 right now---IN HD.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007   #5
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
I dont give a crap about KEYE. They are idiots. "We want to build the Texans"....so, when they are in a playoff hunt they dont show them after they win 2 in a row...and TEN has lost 2 in a row.

Anyway, I hope KEYE doesnt show the Texans the rest of the season. When they do show us, we lose.

Just get DirecTV and Sunday Ticket - I did. Get it now and the Sunday Ticket is basically free. I get every single channell plus Sunday Ticket for only $70 right now---IN HD.
It's not an option for all of us. I live in an apartment and my patio doesn't face the right direction for DirecTV. The building isn't bound by law to accomodate me by putting a dish on the roof, but they are bound by law to allow me to put one on my porch - but again, I'm not facing the right way. Renting sucks!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007   #6
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Move
Old 11-21-2007   #7
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

i'll be in houston this weekend watching the game as well. where's a good "texans" sports bar? or do they have those?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2007   #8
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Move
to Houston.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007   #9
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
i'll be in houston this weekend watching the game as well. where's a good "texans" sports bar? or do they have those?
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44501
Old 11-21-2007   #10
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
to Houston.

H*LL NOOO!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007   #11
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

Reason 16,345 as to why Austin sucks. This city is horrible and I look forward to moving back to H-town when I get the resources together. Piss on Austin, Vince Young, and KEYE - Hooray for DirectTV's Sunday Ticket.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read