Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-19-2007   #1
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Props to ground crew: field has looked great all year

I have been very pleased at how our field has looked and held up this season. It looks great in person while at the game and looks nice on TV. I advocated switching to FieldTurf since our field would turn into a muddy brown patched mess but its November and the field still looks great. Props to whoever is maintaining it. Also, I love how they have turned up the volume for intros and Thunderstruck intro right before kickoff as well. The AC/DC pumps me up for the game.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #2
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Props to ground crew: field has looked great all year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I have been very pleased at how our field has looked and held up this season. It looks great in person while at the game and looks nice on TV. I advocated switching to FieldTurf since our field would turn into a muddy brown patched mess but its November and the field still looks great. Props to whoever is maintaining it. Also, I love how they have turned up the volume for intros and Thunderstruck intro right before kickoff as well. The AC/DC pumps me up for the game.
I liked the change up in music all together. They played fan voted music. As far as the field, its kind of hard to get muddy when the roof hasn't been open all year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read