Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-19-2004   #1
Predarat
Rookie

Default To everyone in Vinny's AFC South League

Hello-what a league we have going on here! Vinny, Thanks for putting this league together. I have played in it for two years and it is one of the best I have played in. We have four teams at 7-3 and a lot with 3,4, or 5 wins. This league is rare in that every week you have to be on your game or else you loose. This league is sure to come down to the wire! Props to all involved in this league for making it so competitive. Good luck to everyone as we come down the stretch!
Predarat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I did pretty well at the start of the season, but ya'll been kickin my but the last 3-4 weeks. Good fun tho.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004   #3
Predarat
Rookie

Now its really heating up and just in time for---Titans/Texans week part II. I beleive we have two teams each with 8,7,6,5 wins three with 4 and one with 3.
Old 11-25-2004   #4
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I havent been doing so good these last few weeks... lost 3 in a row. Favre and Carr havent been so great to me. Never fails, I start one and the other does great. I see that there are 4 playoff spots already clinched. Are there only 4 spots total, or is it 6?
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004   #5
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I must beat Titandogg if im to have a shot at the playoffs, and with Faulk out this weekend my outlook is not so good.
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #6
Predarat
Rookie

Default Congrats to the Overofficious Jerks on winning the league!

Well you got me! I enjoyed this league. Thanks for setting up this league, Vinny, and everyone who played in it. Later!
Old 12-28-2004   #7
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I had fun this year as well. 3rd place finish is not bad. Priest Holmes being injured did not help me at all.

See ya'll next season.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2004   #8
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got my butt kicked, but had a lot of fun. I look forward to next year. Thanks Vinny.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read