Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-18-2007   #1
BgThang
Rookie

Default CBS preview and recap on Youtube

Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt5iW2OQb4I

Recap:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-OexRhIn3I
BgThang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #2
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CBS preview and recap on Youtube

will be pulled soon so enjoy it...nfl are youtube-haters LOL
Old 11-18-2007   #3
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice! thanks for posting those links.

I would have LOVED for Charley Casserley to say.."Told ya so"
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #4
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

he was (rightfully) emphasising aj's importance... you know he was thinking 'yep i picked him..that why the texans are 5-5.. greatness as usual'

*secretly thinking 'thank god DET took charles rogers- i preferred him*
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #5
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone got a clip of kub after that fumble - i could only listen on sirius- so i couldn't read his lips LOL

anyone got it?
Old 11-18-2007   #6
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Preview must have been taped on Thursday. "They get Ahman Green back". Um, no. Ahman Green should just be put on IR. Bring in Darius Walker and see what happens with Dayne, Echimandu, and Walker. Then draft Jonathan Stewart.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #7
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

What pissed ME off was seeing ALL FOUR of the guys on Fox (AND FRANK CALIENDO) pick the A'ints over the Texans as if it was a foregone conclusion. Funny how they mentioned the Texans beating the Saints but did it without the USUSAL fanfare. Both teams had identical records coming into today but you never would have known that by listening to the "unbaised" media.

I'm Dread-Head...and I'm a Texan.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2007   #8
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
What pissed ME off was seeing ALL FOUR of the guys on Fox (AND FRANK CALIENDO) pick the A'ints over the Texans as if it was a foregone conclusion. Funny how they mentioned the Texans beating the Saints but did it without the USUSAL fanfare. Both teams had identical records coming into today but you never would have known that by listening to the "unbaised" media.

I'm Dread-Head...and I'm a Texan.
I am watching Sportscenter...a hour in and no mention of the Texans. So it must have been so short I missed it somewhere.

I am pretty dang sure if this game were the other way around it would be a game they highlighted and they would have loved to hype Reggie up some more and then call us nimwits for taking Mario...unfortunately for them it didn't work out for them.

Also I kept hearing all week about how much the Saints needed a win here, no one turned around and said "Well the Texans really need the win about as bad as the Saints." I'm sure on NFL primetime 2morrow those guys will mention Deuce being out as the reason they lost.

Maybe I look too far into this lol, but I think the general Media hates us. We win they shy away from discussing our games, we lose they are ready to discuss about how bad we are. Eh whatever, 5-5 baby and moving on up

EDIT:

Actually I am seeing the same highlights over again....so unless I blinked and missed the Texans, the refused to show highlights or mention the game... if so I am POSITVE they still hate us for not making Reggie "Jesus" Bush then #1 pick.

Last edited by Leahmic223; 11-18-2007 at 11:47 PM.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #9
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Nice! thanks for posting those links.

I would have LOVED for Charley Casserley to say.."Told ya so"

He deserves an apology from the fans.

I'll be the first, since I calling him a quack since the day he resigned David Carr to that ridiculous deal.

I'm sorry...for this pick, and this one alone. Your past drafts are still terrible, but this one...you got right. Good job.
Old 11-19-2007   #10
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
will be pulled soon so enjoy it...nfl are youtube-haters LOL
They were posted by CBS, which has rights to air NFL clips and highlights, and talk about the game as well.

However, you and I are not able to post NFL stuff on youtube because we don't give them millions of dollars every year.
Old 11-19-2007   #11
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Well it would help if Rich Eisen & NFLn wasn't tring to see how far he/they could shove thier noses up Brady's south end. I just can't watch their prime show anymore. O.K. I got it. The Pats are the greatest thing since sliced bread.
But the Tom Brady network ? I don't get it. I'm going to enjoy my college football durring thankgiving hollidays. That little click Richey, was me switching stations. Their ratings are down. I believe the wife is a beard.

http://www.nfl.com/news/author?id=09000d5d8017d0ff
Old 11-19-2007   #12
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
He deserves an apology from the fans.

I'll be the first, since I calling him a quack since the day he resigned David Carr to that ridiculous deal.

I'm sorry...for this pick, and this one alone. Your past drafts are still terrible, but this one...you got right. Good job.
You're absolutely right...I won't give him a pass for some horrible trades in the past though. Namely trading up to get Babin and trading to get Buchanon. One good trade was drafting Henson in the 6th round and then trading him the following year for a future 3rd rounder to the Cowboys!
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #13
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i had to close the window as soon as i saw casserly.
Old 11-19-2007   #14
austintexanite
All Pro

Great find.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read