Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2007   #221
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints vs Texans: Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
WHAT?

One more throw to the end zone.

Goodness gracious. I'm not being greedy...it's just a no-brainer to chunk it into the end zone (to ANDRE JOHNSON, maybe?).

Wow. Whatever....
Seems like a good call to me. Kick the field goal.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #222
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
We don't kneed those silly puns.
IMO, you're statement is a blatant "knee jerk" reaction.
Old 11-18-2007   #223
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

IMO, we need Mario standing and coming off the left defensive side. Looked real good from there.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #224
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 148234 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry.

I meant to say that Ahman did a "bang up" job on being a solid citizen here in Houston.
He's an IRrepressible positive impact on the community.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #225
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
Rep for you.
Thx. For the record Pride, I meant no harm. Just teasing.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #226
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah im fine with the fg being that far away.. NO knew what would be coming- alot of things can go wrong in that situation
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #227
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
IMO, you're statement is a blatant "knee jerk" reaction.
I'd criticize that pun, but I don't want to bruise your ego
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2007   #228
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I love that announcer, "if Reggie doesn't fumble, if he doesn't drop a couple of passes"

OK, I'll shut up about the booth.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #229
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

A healthy Schaub and Johnson is just great.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #230
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

God help us that Bush isn't having a good game...Otherwise thats all we would hear..Lets just hope the Texans and Mario can stay one step ahead of him....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #231
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82108 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I love that announcer, "if Reggie doesn't fumble, if he doesn't drop a couple of passes"

OK, I'll shut up about the booth.
No, it's fine, the guys in the booth are obviously in love with Reggie Bush. They're still going on about his decoy skills.

If you look at the stats, Reggie has 2 fumbles this game compared to MW's only one forced fumble. Reggie also has a tackle on the Hutchins INT. Reggie is having one hell of a game.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #232
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

warning: off topic post! LOL

So, I'm pulling out of my garage in my apt complex and turn into the driveway to the exit, and there sits a falcon (or some brown bird of prey) holding down one of the millions of stupid pigeons that live around here. I stopped my SUV just to stare. He was a large brown bird with a very long beak. He grabbed the pigeon and just effortlessly few away.

That was just so cool. I've never seen an actual bird of prey in this area of Westheimer.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #233
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82108 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

So, I'm pulling out of my garage in my apt complex and turn into the driveway to the exit, and there sits a falcon (or some brown bird of prey) holding down one of the millions of stupid pigeons that live around here. I stopped my SUV just to stare. He was a large brown bird with a very long beak. He grabbed the pigeon and just effortlessly few away.

That was just so cool. I've never seen an actual bird of prey in this area of Westheimer.
And you got beer, right? Double cool.
Old 11-18-2007   #234
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

OK Texans, let's play the second half like the first half and I'll be extremely happy!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #235
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
And you got beer, right? Double cool.
You bet. I now have beer for the 2nd half.

Old 11-18-2007   #236
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

Let's see....your on Westheimer and you see a bird of prey and you have beer..........just how much beer?

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #237
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
Let's see....your on Westheimer and you see a bird of prey and you have beer..........just how much beer?
Enough to make be slow at work tomorrow.

Old 11-18-2007   #238
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Great, now Bennett's down. GO PETEY!!!11
Old 11-18-2007   #239
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

We are about to field a secondary so horrible the likes of which the NFL has never seen before.
Old 11-18-2007   #240
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

hamstring?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read