Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-18-2007   #1
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default the sound of one hand clapping (Survivor)

So, my favorite fantasy football format is the Survivor format. Pick one team, one team only, each week to win. If that team wins, you survive to play another week, only you can never pick that one team again.

I played in 2 leagues. Won them both, the first 2 weeks ago (this message board league), and the second last week.

I got to thinking, maybe I could make it through a whole season? So I am posting my previous picks and my pick each week here. Maybe no one cares, and that's cool. I just need a place to document my picks for my friends. Hopefully, you all will have fun with this.

Picks so far
Wk Team
1 SEA
2 DEN
3 CAR
4 IND
5 TEN
6 PHI
7 NE
8 NYG
9 WAS
10 BUF
11 GB (narrowly avoided picking PIT. whew! i imagine this killed a lot of leagues)
12 PIT (3-0 final score? are you kidding me? i was sweating this until I feel asleep...)

This week's pick:
13 TBD (my orignal plan called for SD here. i need to double-check this one)

Last edited by rickyb; 11-28-2007 at 07:30 PM.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #2
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the sound of one hand clapping (Survivor)

*bump*

it's getting more and more difficult. i still have DAL on the board, but no way I'm picking them against Favre and The Pack.
Old 11-28-2007   #3
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Kind of tough this week. I'd be looking at SD or CLE this week based on what you have left against this weeks schedule. Next week you have some options with JAX over CAR, CLE over NYJ, or MN over SF.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #4
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Kind of tough this week. I'd be looking at SD or CLE this week based on what you have left against this weeks schedule. Next week you have some options with JAX over CAR, CLE over NYJ, or MN over SF.
Hey, hookin,

I'm rolling with Tampa Bay this week.

Rick
Old 11-29-2007   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn that is a great pick.

Who else you got this week
Old 11-30-2007   #6
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Damn that is a great pick.

Who else you got this week
You know a guy's got to keep his secrets, amigo. Surely, you are not still holding on to hope of catching me in the Pick Em league, are you?
Old 12-09-2007   #7
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

It's 2:50pm, and I've not got my pick in. No matter. My pick would remain the same nonetheless: CLE.

Kickoff in 25 minutes or so.

Here's a little known fact: 95% of all babies sleep at least 2.5 hours during the day. Care to guess which bin my little guy falls in? (Hint: he is upstairs balling his eyes out now. I'm about to take him on a walk, see if that can help him sleep. sigh...)
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read