Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-17-2007   #1
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ohio State @ Michigan

Even if you are an Ohio State fan, you gotta love Mike Hart.

The guy is so freakin intense & he leaves it all on the field.

3-0 Michigan near the end of the 1st.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ohio State @ Michigan

Did I hear YESPN right this morning (I think it was Corso) when it was said Michigan deserves a spot in the Championship game with a win today??? I couldn't have heard that right, I hadn't had my coffee yet.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #3
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe he said that they would deserve their BCS Bowl.

Because no way Michigan deserves the title game.
Old 11-17-2007   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Geez, Henne sucks.

I have no clue what anybody sees in him.

He holds the ball longer than David Carr. Seriously.
Old 11-17-2007   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought about that for a second, but I distinctly heard Championship Game. If that's what was said Corso has lost yet more of his brains.

Back to the game, I'd be surprised if OSU doesn't win by 14 or more. I don't like either team, but IMO, Ohio St. should take this handily.
Old 11-17-2007   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I thought about that for a second, but I distinctly heard Championship Game. If that's what was said Corso has lost yet more of his brains.

Back to the game, I'd be surprised if OSU doesn't win by 14 or more. I don't like either team, but IMO, Ohio St. should take this handily.
I actually like Michigan for this game.

Mike Hart is gonna carry his team. If Henne can hold the ball for less than 5 seconds on each pass play then they have a good chance.

7-3 OSU with 10 min left in the 2nd.
Old 11-17-2007   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I actually like Michigan for this game.

Mike Hart is gonna carry his team. If Henne can hold the ball for less than 5 seconds on each pass play then they have a good chance.

7-3 OSU with 10 min left in the 2nd.
Yeah, I'm a fan of Mike Hart also. Also the weather might put a damper on that 14 points I was talking about. I will say this for Michigan, the App St. game seems like last year.
Sponsored links
Old 11-17-2007   #8
bah007
Hall of Fame

Manningham with 2 drops in a row.

Proving once again that he can only catch the ball if he is behind everybody else running a streak route.
Old 11-17-2007   #9
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
it's live TV, he probably just made a mistake. he certainly doesn't believe that.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #10
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Play gets called back then the exact same thing happens next play. Nice.14-3
Old 11-17-2007   #11
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

a big "no thanks" to any of these Michigan receivers in the NFL.
Old 11-17-2007   #12
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Buhbye LLLLoyd...Getting pwned by Tressel again is a nice sendoff to pasture.

Get ready....they're gonna offer former Michigan alum Les Miles the keys to the castle. He has an out clause in his contract at LSU for Michigan only.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #13
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

unless he can recruit speed to Michigan, they'll never win a title over a fast team.
Old 11-17-2007   #14
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Buhbye LLLLoyd...Getting pwned by Tressel again is a nice sendoff to pasture.

Get ready....they're gonna offer former Michigan alum Les Miles the keys to the castle. He has an out clause in his contract at LSU for Michigan only.
Thought I heard them say something about Loyd Carr calling a press conference on Monday morning probably to announce his retirement.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #15
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
unless he can recruit speed to Michigan, they'll never win a title over a fast team.
Well, I'm not sure how fast Sam McGuffie (sp?) is, but he is considered one of the best RB's in Texas and probably the nation. I know he can hurdle pretty good (see U-Tube)! LOL! I think he verbally committed to Michigan, but who knows, he could change his mind if he doesn't like the coaching changes.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #16
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Ohio State @ Michigan

Nuff said.

Go Bearcats!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #17
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Well, I'm not sure how fast Sam McGuffie (sp?) is, but he is considered one of the best RB's in Texas and probably the nation. I know he can hurdle pretty good (see U-Tube)! LOL! I think he verbally committed to Michigan, but who knows, he could change his mind if he doesn't like the coaching changes.
i don't think McGuffie is any faster than the average highly-recruited RB out of high school. in other words, nothing really special.

his leaping video is impressive, but let's be honest, if he's white, he's not a huge internet sensation. compare his videos to Noel Devine's last year...good lord. quite a difference in overall talent there. there is something enjoyable by all about seeing a white RB tote the pill like him though.

also everyone should check out his myspace.
Old 11-17-2007   #18
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

McGuffie is good, but it's not like he is the best running back prospect in the country. That would be Darrell Scott
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #19
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
He has an out clause in his contract at LSU for Michigan only.
Please, don't remind me.
Old 11-17-2007   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone who watch'ed the game care to comment on Michigan LT Long or Ohio State RB Wells (gosh that sounds familar, yikes)?
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read