Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-15-2007   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans vs. Saints- Austin Watch Party- Sticky Please

Thats right folks the Texans are coming off their bye week and are getting some key players back. We hope to keep the Saints losing ways in tact, they lost to the previous winless Rams.
This one is on FOX and should be no problem viewing at 3rd base, cause all the Saints fans go to Shoal Creek Saloon. I wont be there for the next two games but I know Enisgn Lee will handle all the cheers, he does a good loud,
" And thats enough for another Texans 1ts down".
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007   #2
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs. Saints- Austin Watch Party- Sticky Please

Well I see this is getting a lot of response. Looks like I have other plans so I will not be there.
Old 11-16-2007   #3
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

My problem is my danged honey-do list. This whole daddy thing, while totally rewarding and no way would i change a thing, really bites into my beer-and-sports time budget.

I'm going to do my best to kick tail and take names on Saturday, so that maybe I can make it out on Sunday.

rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be going to Shoal Creek if anyone wants to go over there and have some fun! No violence or heckling allowed. Just some good natured rooting for our own teams.
Old 11-17-2007   #5
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be at third base.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #6
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there in spirit. Look for me. I'll be wearing my "I'm a Texan" T-shirt!
Old 11-18-2007   #7
H-Town Balla#90
Rookie

hope any of you that showed got loud!!! i have been out of town last few weeks and could not get out today. looking to hopefully make it next week!!

awesome showing by MW today!!! he straight up tea-bagged not only reggie bush, but the haters aswell!!! (including the announcers)

while I was flipping between that and the Dynamo winning another championship (back to back Rockets style) I couldn't help but smile at the fact that the Texans look like a real team now! I hope they keep going at this rate, 3 more wins and we will officially be at the best record ever by this club!!! much improved over years pasted.

H-Town Balla#90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-23-2007   #8
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

i'll be in Houston so i'm gonna miss another road game. we'll i'll see it but i'll miss the austin faithful. anyone know of a good sports bar in the conroe area that might have a decent turn out?

b.

p.s. dalemurphy, let's talk Denver game.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read