Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2007   #1
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Adimchinobi Echemandu status

Anyone know how is hamstring injury is doing? I'd like to see what this young man can do!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #2
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam
Default Re: Adimchinobi Echemandu status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
Anyone know how is hamstring injury is doing? I'd like to see what this young man can do!
As far as I know, it's already healed and fine. Didn't he take a carry or two in the Oakland game?

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #3
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected

Rep for spelling his name correctly.....
prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #4
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock101 View Post
Rep for knowing how to copy and paste.....
*fixed*

Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #5
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like to see them use the rest of the season as a tryout for this guy. Give us a better idea on where we'll be next season.

Green
Taylor
Echemandu
FA/draft selection
Old 11-13-2007   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
I thought it was a tongue injury from trying to tell everyone how to say his name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #7
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
I would like to see them use the rest of the season as a tryout for this guy. Give us a better idea on where we'll be next season.

Green
Taylor
Echemandu
FA/draft selection
Yes, that would be ideal and the logical way of doing things, but knowing Kubiak, Echemandu could very well rot on the sideline as the Dayne Train continues to fall over as he receives handoffs. I just don't understand why the coaching staff has so much faith in him. Dayne's sudden resurgence (although it's likely just a fluke) in Oakland sure didn't help Echy's situation either.
Sponsored links
Old 11-13-2007   #8
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post
*fixed*

fixed what? i did spell his name right
Old 11-13-2007   #9
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

His name isn't very hard to spell, I only had to read it once. (Although at first I thought his name really was Joe Echemandu)

A-dim-chin-no-be. Pretty easy if you look at it like that.
Old 11-13-2007   #10
Allstar
Bona fide

Quote:
fixed what? i did spell his name right
Oh I know, I was just jokingly insinuating that you used copy&paste to get his name right. I realize you most likely knew it without looking it up.
Old 11-13-2007   #11
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Oh I know, I was just jokingly insinuating that you used copy&paste to get his name right. I realize you most likely knew it without looking it up.
lol, your right. . .I did copy and paste, that's to long to type out! How did you know I used copy and paste?
Old 11-13-2007   #12
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
lol, your right. . .I did copy and paste, that's to long to type out! How did you know I used copy and paste?
You would have called him Joe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #13
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm just gonna call him Shinobi

because

Shinobi's baaack.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007   #14
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
His name isn't very hard to spell, I only had to read it once. (Although at first I thought his name really was Joe Echemandu)

It's funny we're talking about the spelling of it and you put an extra n. It should be chi.
Old 11-14-2007   #15
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 7744 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected

In my simplistic mind ... he's just Echodude!
maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007   #16
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am partial to Itchy.
Old 11-14-2007   #17
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
I am partial to Itchy.
*cue Simpsons music*

"it's the itchy and scratchy SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

However, I'm a little partial to that name as well.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007   #18
3andOUT
Rookie

Quote:
Yes, that would be ideal and the logical way of doing things, but knowing Kubiak, Echemandu could very well rot on the sideline as the Dayne Train continues to fall over as he receives handoffs. I just don't understand why the coaching staff has so much faith in him. Dayne's sudden resurgence (although it's likely just a fluke) in Oakland sure didn't help Echy's situation either.
Yah, I agree. It's aggravating how Kubiak seems so content with a sluggish back with no burst and a 3ypc average. Echemandu probably comes with a lot more risk, but the upside is so much higher.
3andOUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post

Green
Taylor
Echemandu
FA/draft selection
Green can't stay on field
Taylor can't get on field
E looked good for less time than Charles Spencer
FA/draft now this might prove interesting and could allow this list to be completely reversed.
Old 11-14-2007   #20
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post

I think i'm partial to just "Joe"
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read