Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2007   #1
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer
Default Is Reggie going to play?

Reggie suffered a mild concussion in the Rams game. Is he going to play against us?
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #2
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Reggie going to play?

I hope Reginald plays. That's at least 2 turnovers for us.

I'm more concerned about Jamaal Brown. He hurt his knee yesterday and may be out a few weeks.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #3
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 13 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

I hope he is going to play. It would be a timeless image if Mario Williams were to lay a beastly tackle on him. It would shout a thousand words into the ears of every Bush manloving, Mario hater.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #4
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I could care less....I'm more concerned about who's playing on our side. Hopefully Schaub & AJ will be back and I can see them tear it up on the field Sunday. Although I have to agree with adam - I'd love to see Mario and Amobi to pound on reggie.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #5
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Their running game looks pretty non-existant with him starting, I am pulling for him to start.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #6
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather him not play. We have enough trouble stopping screen passes that I don't want to see him tear up the Texans.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #7
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

No way am I scared of Reggie in any sense.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-12-2007   #8
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

After his Madden commercial "For all those teams who passed me up"....And by all those teams do you mean the Texans??? I hope Mario lays the wood on Reggie. He better play.
Old 11-12-2007   #9
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 270486 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

With D-Rob out, I'd rather Marcus Colston didn't play.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #10
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Shoot, Im really thinking of dropping Santana Moss and picking up DEVERY HENDERSON for next week, but I dont know. lol

I'd rather Reggie play, personally. I really want Demeco to hit him hard, Amobi to get a TFL on him. And then Mario hit him super hard when Bush tries some non-planned reverse to try and get positive yards and make him fumble it.....then Freddie B return it for a TD.

But in all honesty, I'm worried about the saints offense. Our defense hasn't been too good and Bush's main strength is one our big weaknesses. I hope we game plan him really well because he will tear us a new one, imo. They will throw screens and dump offs to him, we have suspect secondary for them to block and him to juke, we have slow OLB's for him to completely run by. I def. want reggie to have a bad game against us, Mario to have a huge game and ESPN to show it say...Mario is awesome.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #11
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope so. I like to the see the other teams best players play.
Old 11-12-2007   #12
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Shoot, Im really thinking of dropping Santana Moss and picking up DEVERY HENDERSON for next week, but I dont know. lol

I'd rather Reggie play, personally. I really want Demeco to hit him hard, Amobi to get a TFL on him. And then Mario hit him super hard when Bush tries some non-planned reverse to try and get positive yards and make him fumble it.....then Freddie B return it for a TD.

But in all honesty, I'm worried about the saints offense. Our defense hasn't been too good and Bush's main strength is one our big weaknesses. I hope we game plan him really well because he will tear us a new one, imo. They will throw screens and dump offs to him, we have suspect secondary for them to block and him to juke, we have slow OLB's for him to completely run by. I def. want reggie to have a bad game against us, Mario to have a huge game and ESPN to show it say...Mario is awesome.

Honestly, to avoid this, they should just have Demeco spy him whenever he's on the field.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #13
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114971 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm paying for tickets, so my boy Reggie better play
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #14
Xetuoh1836
Rookie

Rep Power: 10 Xetuoh1836 is a Pro BowlerXetuoh1836 is a Pro Bowler

Play him, bench him, put him in a casket!

Just win Texans, just win.....
Xetuoh1836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #15
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
I'm paying for tickets, so my boy Reggie better play
That really makes me wish he was not playing.
Old 11-13-2007   #16
jlam
Veteran

Rep Power: 139 jlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respected

Last I heard it was a day-to-day thing, possibly game time decision. I'm sure if it were up to Reggie, he'd play. Of all the things he is and isn't, he is a tough competitor. However, that helmet to helmet he took vs the Rams looked like it put him out on his feet.

I hope he can get in there for a variety of reasons (read: I want my moneys worth) but mainly because not having him on the field takes away a lot of our flexibility on offense, which is one of our greatest strengths.
jlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #17
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
With D-Rob out, I'd rather Marcus Colston didn't play.
QFT!!
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #18
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't get to see the game. Does anyone know where a clip is of this hit? I checked youtube and nfl.com game highlights but couldn't see it.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #19
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

dont really care if he plays or not once we win......that said it would be sweet if this happened:

4th Q
HOU 24 NO 24

1-10 HOU 35 (:37) 25-R. Bush left end for 2 yards (90- M. Williams), FUMBLES (90- M. Williams), Recovered by HOU-90 M. Williams at HOU 30, M. Williams for 70 yards, TOUCHDOWN. NO-25 Bush was injured on the play
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #20
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
dont really care if he plays or not once we win......that said it would be sweet if this happened:

4th Q
HOU 24 NO 24

1-10 HOU 35 (:37) 25-R. Bush left end for 2 yards (90- M. Williams), FUMBLES (90- M. Williams), Recovered by HOU-90 M. Williams at HOU 30, M. Williams for 70 yards, TOUCHDOWN. NO-25 Bush was injured on the play

That is exactly what I want to see.

And I agree with whoever up there said that they would rather Colston not play. He is a much bigger threat.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read