Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2007   #1
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1228 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Post '08 Potential RB Thread

You know I'm sure that the Cowboys will be giving up J. Jones and the the Chiefs with P. Holmes just a off the wall question, which one would ya'll prefer?! Me if I was to pick would be Jones but then I think where he came from The Cowballs, then the other end would be the Preist.

On top of that is there anyway we could draft D. McFadden or something more than a D-Lineman. If we lean toward defense I pick Steltz from LSU just see J Lynch and Polmalau mix in 'em.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #2
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam
Default Re: Which RB?!

I've said it before, I'll say it again: give Echemandu a chance before we go spending all of our resources on expensive RBs. Everyone seems to be set on the idea that we need to draft a RB, despite the glaring holes in our secondary. Why not give Echemandu a chance to show us what he has? In his one game that he played in, he carried for 68 yards on 12 attempts (5.8 YPC). He even broke a 20 yarder! Why should we stick with Green who can't stay ont he field for any length of time and Dayne who can only muster one or two solid outings a season? Give the kid a chance, and if he works...go out and fix the holes in our defense. Your shiny, new, expensive runner won't be of much good when our defense can't get him on the field without surrendering 7 points.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #3
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I've said it before, I'll say it again: give Echemandu a chance before we go spending all of our resources on expensive RBs. Everyone seems to be set on the idea that we need to draft a RB, despite the glaring holes in our secondary. Why not give Echemandu a chance to show us what he has? In his one game that he played in, he carried for 68 yards on 12 attempts (5.8 YPC). He even broke a 20 yarder! Why should we stick with Green who can't stay ont he field for any length of time and Dayne who can only muster one or two solid outings a season? Give the kid a chance, and if he works...go out and fix the holes in our defense. Your shiny, new, expensive runner won't be of much good when our defense can't get him on the field without surrendering 7 points.
Everyone also forgets that we will have Taylor back next year as well. Now if MacFadden falls in our lap, take him if not go secondary or o-line (unless we trade down).
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #4
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Lets look at our RBs for next year: Green is still here due to cap cost to cut (4.8M), Taylor should be back, and he is a nice speed size combo guy 5-11 220, Adimchinobi Echemandu 5-10 226,. suddenly the RB position does not look as bad. The problem is injuries, we keep having injuries to these guys.

The if's are will Green stay healthy enough to trust, can Taylor ever get on the roster and not fumble his way off, is Echemandu the real deal or just a 2 quarter flash?

I do not see this team spending big money, nor a high pick on RB if Echu looks solid the rest of the way.

On the other hand, if the team decides they can afford to cut Green, then Taylor and Echu become pieces and I would love to spend a 3rd on a guy like :
Kevin Smith 6-0, 210 4.52 Central Florida
Allen Patrick 5-11, 195 4.45 Oklahoma
Chris Johnson 5-11, 200 4.35 East Carolina
Matt Forte 6-0, 225 4.58 Tulane

None of these guys are Superstars but being apart of a 3 headed monster could go a long way.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #5
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
On the other hand, if the team decides they can afford to cut Green, then Taylor and Echu become pieces and I would love to spend a 3rd on a guy like :

None of these guys are Superstars but being apart of a 3 headed monster could go a long way.
I think these are the types of players that we are most likely going to look at. We have way too many holes in positions where you can't just plug someone in to spend a high pick on a running back.

There is still a big question mark on Spencer and we need at least one more player for our secondary.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #6
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 76755 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldn't depend on a single RB that is currently on the Texans roster for next year. Green gets hurt and cant stay healthy, Dayne should be a no resign, Taylor has started one game his entire NFL career, Enchowhosits gets hurt his first game with the Texans.

RB is a priority whether in the draft or through FA. I like Jones, he is a hard runner and a starter unlike Turner who has been nothing but a back up who is going to want starter money.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #7
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I wouldn't depend on a single RB that is currently on the Texans roster for next year. Green gets hurt and cant stay healthy, Dayne should be a no resign, Taylor has started one game his entire NFL career, Enchowhosits gets hurt his first game with the Texans.

RB is a priority whether in the draft or through FA. I like Jones, he is a hard runner and a starter unlike Turner who has been nothing but a back up who is going to want starter money.
Julius Jones would be an interesting option to look at. However, with that said, I still say we give Echemandu a chance. He aquires a minor injury in his first game, and we should completely give up on him? I'm not buying it. I would give him the bulk of the runs in a game in the near future. Green can't stay on the field and Dayne has already had his token solid outing this season.

Sponsored links
Old 11-12-2007   #8
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Green- most likely will be the starter next year splitting carries with the drafted player/ FA/ Echamandu next year.
Dayne- will finally be put out
Taylor-probably cut next year b/c they were never high on him in the 1st place & he'll be coming off of knee surgery & won't show well.
Echamandu- will take dayne's place as the short yardage pounding type of RB kubes feels he just has to have.

Draft wise i think we take a look @ hart from michigan or maybe Felix jones, the other RB outta Arkansas if he comes out. Maybe Ray Rice. Either way, i think kubes will "break the code" & take a RB in the 1st next year b/c he's tired of seeing his offense rudderless without a running game & also knows he'll be on the hot seat.

Free Agency - i could see us looking into picking up J. Jones, he's a 1 cut & go type RB. Anyone else available is just not worth mentioning except MAYBE noah herron.-- gotta keep that Denver/GB pipeline open.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #9
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Lets look at our RBs for next year: Green is still here due to cap cost to cut (4.8M), Taylor should be back, and he is a nice speed size combo guy 5-11 220, Adimchinobi Echemandu 5-10 226,. suddenly the RB position does not look as bad. The problem is injuries, we keep having injuries to these guys.

The if's are will Green stay healthy enough to trust, can Taylor ever get on the roster and not fumble his way off, is Echemandu the real deal or just a 2 quarter flash?

I do not see this team spending big money, nor a high pick on RB if Echu looks solid the rest of the way.

I like his game. Seems like the cut and go back this offense is supposed to prefer.

We'll also have money to play with in FA as well.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #10
adam
Guero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Either way, i think kubes will "break the code" & take a RB in the 1st next year b/c he's tired of seeing his offense rudderless without a running game & also knows he'll be on the hot seat.
Yet, we have a back that shows potential in limited time...and he is only worth the role of Ron Dayne? Why not let Echemandu try before we go into the realm of risking spending millions and a draft pick on a RB? Especially considering how badly we need someone in the secondary? The best back this team has ever had (Dominick Davis/Williams) was drafted in the 4th round.

Old 11-12-2007   #11
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yet, we have a back that shows potential in limited time...and he is only worth the role of Ron Dayne? Why not let Echemandu try before we go into the realm of risking spending millions and a draft pick on a RB? Especially considering how badly we need someone in the secondary? The best back this team has ever had (Dominick Davis/Williams) was drafted in the 4th round.
1, B/c he has a history of injury all the way back to his college days at cal & the game in which he played with us didn't do anything to help him shed that tag. Combine this with the fact that he was a 7th round draft pick who couldn't even latch on in places such as cleveland & minnesota, & i think it'd be a mistake for kubes to go into next season banking on him to be a major contributor @ the RB slot. He's a nice change of pace though.

2, b/c the RB class this year is deep & lots of good pro prospects will probably be there for us if we end up picking top 10 again, but they'll all be pretty much gone by the time we get up to pick again in the 3rd round; remember, we don't have a second.

3, Dunta will be back in some capacity, Bennett looks to be the real deal @ #2, & Von will be able to go @ CB/FS as a nickel if need be. In addition to all this, we still should have Demps or Boulware & Earl will also be back. Yeah, i know it's a little thin on talent there, but if Dunta can come back & be close to how he was pre-injury, we'll more than likely have the CB positions filled & we've got plenty to pick from when it comes to our safeties in which case Von Hutchins & Demps have shown they can do a little something back there. As long as Faggins isn't out there, we should be at least b average.

I know it sounds suspect, especially watching our secondary play this year, but we need an NFL starting caliber, dependable back worse than we need secondary help at this point. The system we run depends heavily on it, & kubes hasn't had that since he's been here.

Last edited by Mr teX; 11-12-2007 at 01:24 PM.
Old 11-12-2007   #12
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tatum Bell next year?

What do you think? He is a former Bronco.....

Quote:
Former Denver running back Tatum Bell has been buried in Detroit. He likely will not return as a free agent in the offseason. A potential landing spot for Bell is Houston
Denver Post

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #13
Exithios
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Exithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVP

Quote:
1, B/c he has a history of injury all the way back to his college days at cal & the game in which he played with us didn't do anything to help him shed that tag. Combine this with the fact that he was a 7th round draft pick who couldn't even latch on in places such as cleveland & minnesota, & i think it'd be a mistake for kubes to go into next season banking on him to be a major contributor @ the RB slot. He's a nice change of pace though.

2, b/c the RB class this year is deep & lots of good pro prospects will probably be there for us if we end up picking top 10 again, but they'll all be pretty much gone by the time we get up to pick again in the 3rd round; remember, we don't have a second.

3, Dunta will be back in some capacity, Bennett looks to be the real deal @ #2, & Von will be able to go @ CB/FS as a nickel if need be. In addition to all this, we still should have Demps or Boulware & Earl will also be back. Yeah, i know it's a little thin on talent there, but if Dunta can come back & be close to how he was pre-injury, we'll more than likely have the CB positions filled & we've got plenty to pick from when it comes to our safeties in which case Von Hutchins & Demps have shown they can do a little something back there. As long as Faggins isn't out there, we should be at least b average.

I know it sounds suspect, especially watching our secondary play this year, but we need an NFL starting caliber, dependable back worse than we need secondary help at this point. The system we run depends heavily on it, & kubes hasn't had that since he's been here.
I agree.

Our secondary looks worse than they are lately (although they are pretty bad) because our defense is spending way too much time on the field. If we can wrap our hands around an every down back and fortify our line, that should keep our defense off the field and prevent our secondary from being exploited for 45 minutes a game.

My $0.02
Exithios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #14
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 136745 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tatum Bell next year?

If you have a fumble drill named after you - you shouldn't be on our team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #15
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Every year all Houston does is pick up everybody elses washed up players and then year after year Texan fans are left wondering why their team still sucks

I'm tired of doing that.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Green- most likely will be the starter next year splitting carries with the drafted player/ FA/ Echamandu next year.
Dayne- will finally be put out
Taylor-probably cut next year b/c they were never high on him in the 1st place & he'll be coming off of knee surgery & won't show well.
Echamandu- will take dayne's place as the short yardage pounding type of RB kubes feels he just has to have.

Draft wise i think we take a look @ hart from michigan or maybe Felix jones, the other RB outta Arkansas if he comes out. Maybe Ray Rice. Either way, i think kubes will "break the code" & take a RB in the 1st next year b/c he's tired of seeing his offense rudderless without a running game & also knows he'll be on the hot seat.

Free Agency - i could see us looking into picking up J. Jones, he's a 1 cut & go type RB. Anyone else available is just not worth mentioning except MAYBE noah herron.-- gotta keep that Denver/GB pipeline open.
I agree with your assessment. Green while it's hard to stay on field looks good when he is there. Also, 2nd year of guaranteed 6-7 million dollars. A free agent such as Jones could be on team and may effect the draft. We can afford him if he is what Kube's wants. A draft pick would go here, but unless McFadden or Johnathan Stewert is there in first, my money says no RB before 6th round. I do not see Taylor being on team or making an impact. Eche looked ok for a very short time and it will be interesting to see how he does. I think it is tough to evaluate a player off a few plays such as Charles Spencer.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We have seven more games before free agency and draft. I think it is safe to say Eche will get his chance.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #18
adam
Guero

Quote:
Seeing as how he has only had one game with a meaningful amount of carries (a good game), I don't think it's very fair to harp on his "history". Especially when we went into this season expecting something other than an injury plagued season out of Ahman Green. All I am saying is that we should give him the bulk for a few games this season and see how he does. If he is no better Green/Dayne, then fine...go out and get a RB (my preference would be Julius Jones). Otherwise, I would say we keep him and still get help in our secondary (which I'll touch in a minute).

Quote:
If we do have to get a new running back, I would rather not do so in the draft. At the very least, not in the first round. The bust rate is much to high for me to put a lot of hope in finding our savior at RB in the first round of the draft. Again, I would be happy with Julius Jones if Echemandu was to not work out.

Quote:
It's uncertain that Dunta will ever be back at full capacity. I know that's horrifying to hear, but he suffered two major injuries in one play. If he does come back, who knows how effective he'll be. I'll agree with you on Bennett, he's is the one cog in our secondary that doesn't concern me at this point. I am not comfortable with anyone outside of C.C. Brown at the safety position, and even he is suspect. I have seen all of them get burned and blow a coverage at one point or another. The one thing that I am keeping an eye out for is Jamar Fletcher's return. I'm not sure what exactly he can contribute, but I don't think it'll be enough to save our secondary.

Quote:
Well, it raises a good question. Is it the offense not being able to stay on the field? Or the defense not being able to get them back on the field without allowing a score? I would say the latter, but I'm sure everyone has their opinions.

Old 11-12-2007   #19
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Seeing as how he has only had one game with a meaningful amount of carries (a good game), I don't think it's very fair to harp on his "history". Especially when we went into this season expecting something other than an injury plagued season out of Ahman Green. All I am saying is that we should give him the bulk for a few games this season and see how he does. If he is no better Green/Dayne, then fine...go out and get a RB (my preference would be Julius Jones). Otherwise, I would say we keep him and still get help in our secondary (which I'll touch in a minute).

True, but he still got hurt in that 1 game & if you go & look back at his history @ cal, i believe he had 2 seasons cut short by injury. I'm willing to bet that's why he was a late 7th rounder & was unable to stick at on other teams.

If we do have to get a new running back, I would rather not do so in the draft. At the very least, not in the first round. The bust rate is much to high for me to put a lot of hope in finding our savior at RB in the first round of the draft. Again, I would be happy with Julius Jones if Echemandu was to not work out.

You could say that about almost every prospect drafted @ the top, doesn't mean you don't pick up a guy who has everything that you're looking for in a prospect for your system if he falls to you.

It's uncertain that Dunta will ever be back at full capacity. I know that's horrifying to hear, but he suffered two major injuries in one play. If he does come back, who knows how effective he'll be. I'll agree with you on Bennett, he's is the one cog in our secondary that doesn't concern me at this point. I am not comfortable with anyone outside of C.C. Brown at the safety position, and even he is suspect. I have seen all of them get burned and blow a coverage at one point or another. The one thing that I am keeping an eye out for is Jamar Fletcher's return. I'm not sure what exactly he can contribute, but I don't think it'll be enough to save our secondary.

While i agree with you on Dunta, you still have to give him the benefit of the doubt b/c you know he can play if he comes back anywhere close to what he was. Plus, i'm not too thrilled with this year's crop of DB's; not enough to draft any of them in the top 10 anyway. I also agree with you in regards to the FS but again, i still don't think any of the prospects coming out are going to be that much better than the ones we have already.
Well, it raises a good question. Is it the offense not being able to stay on the field? Or the defense not being able to get them back on the field without allowing a score? I would say the latter, but I'm sure everyone has their opinions.

In all but maybe 2 games (Jags, SD) the defense has been able to lock down for at least 1 half which tells me they at least have it in them to do on a regular basis. But up until the raiders game, we hadn't had a 100 yd rusher, & that was against the worst run defense in the league. What's more is that if i'm not mistaken, we only had 3-4 tops all last season & that's terrible for a offense that runs lots of play-action pass

but, i suppose we couldn't really go wrong either way, i would just like to see them FINALLY get this offense off the ground.
Old 11-12-2007   #20
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Er, I say no. He's got a reputation for being soft, and he's not a good blocker.

I think it's a lot more likely that we address it in the draft... I thought maybe first round, but who knows how Dunta's injury will affect our draft board. Sure doesn't sound like it's the kind of injury that he can definitely come back from next season.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read