Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-09-2007   #1
theneutralgroun
waterboy

Default Question about seating in Reliant

this is a rather simple question that I was unable to find the answer to on the internet:

In the upper level of the stadium (i.e. section 600's), does the seating start at row A and go up to AA etc?

I just bought tickets for the Saints game and am in row F. Is that the 6th row?

Thanks for the help.
theneutralgroun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007   #2
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question about seating in Reliant

Yes seating starts with the front or lowest row as A and works up.
Old 11-09-2007   #3
theneutralgroun
waterboy

thanks for the clarification.. can't wait for my first trip to reliant.. to see my Saints run all over the Texans

actually I just want to see an entertaining game... I am very glad that Andre will be back in the lineup. hope for no more injuries for either side.
theneutralgroun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

get your answers and then talk smack....nice, real nice.

Please, no injuries to anyone!
Old 11-09-2007   #5
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by theneutralgroun View Post
thanks for the clarification.. can't wait for my first trip to reliant.. to see my Saints run all over the Texans

actually I just want to see an entertaining game... I am very glad that Andre will be back in the lineup. hope for no more injuries for either side.
i gotta say you will love it...i made my first trip to reliant, and houston for that matter, to see the titans game. I had section 635 near the top and the seats were great

(pic is a little zoomed out as the camera is not that great) i could make out the numbers on the jerseys from my seats

Old 11-11-2007   #6
BgThang
Rookie

It an awesome stadium.
The astrodome looks like a peewee league stadium in size comparison.
I am fortunate enough to have a friend who has PSL and season tickets on the 5th row back from the goal post. Its fantastic every time I get the chance to go. Its funny though, the seats are sold out all the time but the stadium seems half full until about half-time. You should show up several hours before game time and enjoy one of the best tailgating scenes in the league.
I think I seen it on here somewhere we were 4th in tailgating.
BgThang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007   #7
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder how many Saints fans will be there Sunday?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-11-2007   #8
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I wonder how many Saints fans will be there Sunday?
too many.....
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
too many.....
TOTALLY agree!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BgThang View Post
It an awesome stadium.
The astrodome looks like a peewee league stadium in size comparison.
One of the reasons it looks this way is because the playing field at Reliant is at street level, the playing field in the Astrodome is below grade by quite a margin. If the Astrodome playing field was also at street level, the Dome would not appear so peewee.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read