Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-10-2007   #21
JamesC
Lumberjack

Send a message via Yahoo to JamesC
Default Re: The Bye Week Sucks for the Fans

The bye-week dosent bother me as much as it used to. Its the NFL and I enjoy watching football on sunday period.
JamesC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007   #22
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Help me, I have a game to watch this weekend, and since it wont be the texans, what game should I be watching?

I have the NFL Game Pass, so I can watch whatever game I want, but which one?
Old 11-10-2007   #23
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 224197 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Are the Saints on local TV this weekend? If they are I might watch a bit of that just to see who we are playing next.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007   #24
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

You mean everyone's not going to Hannah Montana?

Losers.....lol
Old 11-10-2007   #25
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

The bye week isn't so bad, especially when the team needs it so bad.

And I'd much rather have the bye in the middle of the season instead of week 3 or 4 like we usually do. I mean you're just getting the ball rolling and you already have to take a week off? I like this year's bye position. Good time to take a break for everyone.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007   #26
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans bye weeks = boring ass sundays. Rockets at 5pm against the Bobcats anyone?
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007   #27
gwallaia

Rep Power: 68496 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I am using this Sunday to make it to the Ren Fest.... I haven't been in a couple of years and am looking forward to the beer, food and beer wenches..
We went last week. It was crowded as hell, but still had a good time.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-10-2007   #28
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 130870 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

My mom's b-day is tomorrow. I'll fire up the DVD player and we're all going to take her and my dad out to an early dinner. They lost their dog this week due to age and we're going to try to make extra special for them this time around.
Showtime100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007   #29
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Kick back and watch a Rockets game, they play today and are very fun to watch.......there problem solved.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read