Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2007   #1
fikster
All Pro

Rep Power: 101 fikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respected
Default petey faggins for pup list or anyone who can cover

Please cut petey faggins in the off week and sign a street free agent that can cover someone! cover Anyone! Please
fikster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #2
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: petey faggins for pup list or anyone who can cover

At this point we are slim on CBs bro. I think Petey is horrible. Shouldn't start for any NFL team. Dunta could be out, and when he gets back he will be recovering still. Fletcher is gone. We can't pick anyone up to fill the spot.

Obviously we can't ignore this position in the offseason, especially considering what happened to Dunta today. It's scary. Bennett was our #1 CB today.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #3
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
At this point we are slim on CBs bro. I think Petey is horrible. Shouldn't start for any NFL team. Dunta could be out, and when he gets back he will be recovering still. Fletcher is gone. We can't pick anyone up to fill the spot.

Obviously we can't ignore this position in the offseason, especially considering what happened to Dunta today. It's scary. Bennett was our #1 CB today.
Ahh, hell what happened to Fletcher? did they let him go for echmandu? I can't stomach watching Faggins anymore, this dude is garbage, & i'd also like to take this time to apologize to anyone who i flamed about this guys play in the past.
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #4
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

if dunta is out Petey Faggins is our best CB hahahahaha that is sad.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #5
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Ahh, hell what happened to Fletcher? did they let him go for echmandu? I can't stomach watching Faggins anymore, this dude is garbage, & i'd also like to take this time to apologize to anyone who i flamed about this guys play in the past.
Fletcher had his appendix removed. I think I read they were expecting 3 weeks at the least. Don't hold me to that though.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #6
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

faggins gives everything he has, if we had someone better he wouldn't be on the field. with dunta out he's back in the starting rotation
ATXtexanfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #7
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Does it amaze anyone else besides me, the number of people who post here that seem to not really keep up with what's going on with the team?

I find that a little strange, for the lack of a better word.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-04-2007   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
faggins gives everything he has, if we had someone better he wouldn't be on the field. with dunta out he's back in the starting rotation
I gave everything I had when I played football and just like Petey......it didn't mean I was a NFL caliber corner.

If the Texans don't bring anybody in during the bye week.......we are screwed. A starting Petey Faggins is the worst starting CB in the NFL.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #9
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

D-rob out for the year, we're so screwed!
Old 11-04-2007   #10
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Isn't Hutchins a converted corner?

God, how bad is it when we're having to think like...

"Well, we've got Fred Bennett. Petey on the other corner. We can put Hutchins at nickel until we get Fletch back. Oh, and on obvious dime situations we just blitz all 11 and pray we get there."
Old 11-04-2007   #11
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

With Dunta out and having to rely on Faggins, we are about to be bent over and having it rammed home by the offenses we will be meeting and I doubt they will be using any "Boy Butter" while they are doing it.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

We cant cut him now. We are looking at giving up ridiculous numbers through the air.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read