Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-04-2007   #1
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Go Coogs!! Beat the ponies

OK, Coogs, let's blow them out. I want a nice relaxing game tonight.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119538 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Go Coogs!! Beat the ponies

I just got home not long ago. Day started in Dallas, then Houston to see the game, now home. What a game, but no truly relaxing moments.

I'd be interested in hearing about the ESPN broadcast. Was Andre in the booth??

What a great football day.................
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #3
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre was not in the booth.

I was at the game and did not see the broadcast but apparently the commentators talked about Notre Dame a lot.

We are among the "Them"
Old 11-05-2007   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119538 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

From what I understand they showed the "Houston Mustangs" remaining schedule, or vice-versa, and they once said Joseph could scramble while Keenum had the arm (wtf?). I don't know, all I know is they shouldn't have stomped the Cougar logo before the game.

It's all about Tulsa now, and after last night I'm worried.
Old 11-05-2007   #5
gwallaia

The Cougars usually step up against good teams and go flat against the bad teams like SMU. We should have won that game easily last night instead of scraping by with a 10 point win.

They should be up and ready against a very good Tulsa team.

We are among the "Them"
Old 11-13-2007   #6
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

I was at that game and all i have to say is that Blake Joseph #15 is horrible.
Old 11-13-2007   #7
gwallaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Texans View Post
Joseph has a good arm but does not have pocket presence. He does not know he's in trouble until its too late. Kind of like our old friend David Carr.

We are among the "Them"
Sponsored links
Old 11-13-2007   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Texans View Post
That's a little drastic considering but he's done for this football team this year. He's had some really good games this year.....and some not so good.
Old 11-13-2007   #9
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Every monday if the UH team wins the UH ice cream store gives a dollar off on ice cream.

Needless to say, I was disappointed in their performance.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

If it was a dog the vet would of put it down. So whatcha think of Mr. Paul Smith now ?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=248

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=273140202

I just hope they kissed the cougs once they pulled out. Somebody had a real good time.

Quote:
Tulsa (7-3, 5-2) forced five turnovers and shut down a Houston offense whose previous low total for points in conference games this season was 34.
Quote:
Houston was down 56-0 before finally scoring with 2:25 left in the game.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 11-14-2007 at 01:48 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read