Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs. Raiders: Game Day Thread

Gotta play defense today, and have some success at running the ball. We do that, I think we will win.

It would be great just to see them with their head into the game. No turnovers and minimize penalty's.

This could be a big day for the DL and LB's.
Which D will show up?

Go Texans!!!

It would be great just to see them with their head into the game. No turnovers and minimize penalty's.

This could be a big day for the DL and LB's.
Which D will show up?

Go Texans!!!

I'm hoping one that can stop them on third down.IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A PUNT?-Jacoby Jones

Time to head to the store for a nice 6 pack of "Help watching the texans game in a bottle".

I might watch the gameday thread over at raidernation.com. It'd be a nice change of pace watching other people whining about their teams and the refs. Thinking about giving that a realistic shot. They've got some real passionate fans over there. I love it!

Let's watch and learn from them and give it our own twist.

we should be able to handle the raiders soundly today. That being said, we could get our asses handed to us

we should be able to handle the raiders soundly today.

i wonder why people say this??

qb- sage slightly
rb- oak slightly
wr/te- texans slightly
o-line: push for badness
d-line: oak
lb: oak
cb: oak
s: oak

special teams: texans slightly

sorry but i dont see how we should handle them easily.. they have talent

I might watch the gameday thread over at raidernation.com. It'd be a nice change of pace watching other people whining about their teams and the refs. Thinking about giving that a realistic shot. They've got some real passionate fans over there. I love it!

I normally read both after the games.

The game is blacked out in Oakland, so there probably wont be nearly as many fans watching/listening compared to all the other weeks.

Just give us a game to hold our heads up after all is said and done! Something to hold on to for the future!! SOMETHING that gives us hope!! Make us proud TEXANS!! Is that possible?????!!:texflag:

Jamar Fletcher CB Appendicitis Out
Matt Schaub QB Concussion Out
Kasey Studdard G Groin Out
Andre Johnson WR Knee Out
Kris Brown K L Foot Probable
Chester Pitts G Illness Probable
C.C. Brown S Shoulder Probable
Owen Daniels TE Ankle Probable
Andre Davis WR Chest Probable
Joel Dreessen TE Elbow Probable
Mike Flanagan C Head Probable
DeMeco Ryans LB Ankle Probable
Ephraim Salaam T Hand Probable
Joe Echemandu RB Thigh Probable
Ahman Green RB Knee Probable

If we lose today, our record at the end of the season could very well be no more than 5-11. We need to win this game. The defense just has to show up.

Echemandu hasn't forgotten the team that cut him, I hope he comes out with a "look what you missed out on" mentality. I really liked what I saw out of him last week.

There also has been at least one player with food poisoning since landing in Oakland and eating out Friday night:gun:

Any fellow Corpus Christi residents heading to Buffalo Wild Wings? I'm about to take off since the game won't be on here.

They're taking Chad Johnson off the field on a stretcher in the Cinnci game. Took a real bad hit in the head.

I'm beginning to really hate this season because of all the players being taken off the field on stretchers. I would love to be able to watch just one game without these types of injuries.

Keep it going guys. You'll be my life line while I have the Pats / Colts on up here in Dallas. (Couldn't find a radio stream)

Has the game started yet? NFL Sunday Ticket is still showing the Detroit game on the Texans channel.

A running game?

What's this thing you speak of...this "running game"?

Please tell me, papa. I want to know more about it.

Well, son, I'm glad you asked. It's about time we had "The running game" talk. Sit down....

Back