Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2007   #81
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin rumour bout Kubes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
In Kubiak we trust. like we have a choice?

It'll be alright. Just get a win today and go into the bye week on a high note and 4-5. Rest for two weeks and return home with Schaub and AJ, and take it from there.
Amen. Give 'em a couple of weeks to get AJ, Schaubie, and Owen healthy. Figure out who gives us the best chance to win at RB (me, I'm pulling for Itchy), and maybe shuffle on the o-line (please!).

Heck, we might even have something that resembles a decent NFL offense after the bye.

Now, about that defense......

All is not lost, I suppose.
Old 11-04-2007   #82
ActualTexan
upright biped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It'll be alright. Just get a win today...
Geezz..Im just ready for the game to start. The xtra hour of DST is a conspiracy, I just know it.

Okay, now I've gone too far.
ActualTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #83
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActualTexan View Post
The xtra hour of DST is a conspiracy, I just know it.

Okay, now I've gone too far.
Goodell's black helicopters will be flying around your house soon.
Old 11-04-2007   #84
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Amen. Give 'em a couple of weeks to get AJ, Schaubie, and Owen healthy. Figure out who gives us the best chance to win at RB (me, I'm pulling for Itchy), and maybe shuffle on the o-line (please!).

Heck, we might even have something that resembles a decent NFL offense after the bye.

Now, about that defense......

All is not lost, I suppose.
No doubt. I'm not sipping koolaide, but the fact is that Oakland is not some powerhouse that we can't get over. We just have to protect the ball and each player needs to beat his man and cover his assignment.

If we can return 4-5 going into the bye, the fanbase gets re-energized along with the team. The Saints, while talented, are another team that we can beat if we don't beat ourselves first. A 5-5 record at 10 games would bring us back to being positive as a fanbase. The six games after that get quite a bit tougher, but a two game win streak could give us some momentum.

Be realistic, but never give up hope.
Old 11-04-2007   #85
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

Heard that Kubiak was going to be Franchione's OC & Bagwell is slated to be special teams coach.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read