Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2007   #41
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin rumour bout Kubes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
Kubiak is the reason we have sub-par coordinators. He just doesn't have much clout to bring decent staff here.

If he can get rid of Smith as our defensive coordinator AND find a quality replacement then I am fine with him getting another year to turn things around.

I hold Kubiak responsible for some of the bonehead moves that have been made so I guess that is why I have a shorter leash than some. Since Rick Smith has gotten here, things have gotten better but I will always blame Kubiak for Year 5 of Carr and Years 1-? of Mario. Fair or not, doesn't matter.

The team is just never going to go anywhere until we actually start spending some money on coaching and not just on 2nd and 3rd rate players and 3rd or 4th rate assistant coaches. this staff is embarassing.
Then why talk about it? If you are going to be irrational and hold things against Kubiak that were beyond his control then there is nothing he can ever do to change your mind, nor can anybody here.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #42
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

The only issue with that rumor I see is that I believe Kubiak will get one more season to turn things around. If next year is as bad as this one, we will have a new coach after next season. But with that said, if the team wins less that 6 games this season the rumor might end up being reality.
Old 11-02-2007   #43
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182216 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Kubiak is a good guy and not a bad leader . As far as Xs and Os , we are paying to learn just like in poker .

As far as the ability to bring in coaches . I think Kubiak brought in a lot of guys who were given higher positions than maybe they deserved . Maybe Kubiak was turned down by more big named guys .

I think the players bought into Kubiak's plan this year plus he had a new leader in Schaub . So this was a move in the right direction . The problem was , in trying to bring in their players ( Kubiak , Sherman ) they created more confusion .

The problem in my opinion is at the first sign of trouble , some of these guys fold like a lawn chair and except being losers . That's why I want a hardass in here to weed out the guys with a loser mentality . Kubiak is not the man for this in his first job ... it takes a guy with a serious conviction in what he's doing .
Old 11-02-2007   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Then why talk about it? If you are going to be irrational and hold things against Kubiak that were beyond his control then there is nothing he can ever do to change your mind, nor can anybody here.
Hoth, remember SH is the same guy that essentially said Bagwell sucks.. Rational is not a strong suit... .... J/K with ya SH!
Old 11-02-2007   #45
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
only if Auburn fires him, who would be stupid enough to leave Auburn for A&M voluntarily. The Big12 (including University of Texas Longhorns) is a joke right about now and the SEC is as good as it has ever been. Auburn >> A&M.
Your logic is a bit flawed on this one for two reasons.

1) Auburn is a school that demands football excellence. If Tommy's teams keep losing to LSU, they will fire him. It won't be him walking away.

2) Even if Auburn doesn't can him by the end of this season, A&M can still make him a sweet offer. A&M is notorious for giving a lot of money to its coaches. We could offer Tommy a much better contract and a lot more job security.

As an Aggie and an Auburn fan I would love to have Tommy aboard. All in all, I just want Fran gone.
Old 11-02-2007   #46
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-02-2007   #47
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Hoth, remember SH is the same guy that essentially said Bagwell sucks.. Rational is not a strong suit... .... J/K with ya SH!
As a Cardinals fan, nothing made me happier than seeing Bagwell come up with runners in scoring position. The whiff.

The next big hit Bagwell gets will be his first. He was a talented player but was soft as cotton and one of the biggest chokers in history, whether it be postseason (of which is widely known) or even regular season.

if the astros were down 8 runs he was good for a solo homer or if the astros were up 8 runs he was good for a 2 run dinger, but God forbid he ever did something in the clutch or when his team needed it

maybe I am just spoiled by being a fan of the Cardinals since I was a baby. We don't erect statues of players in St.Louis until they actually do something worth a krap....like be a team leader, be clutch, and win championships. Musial > Bags

but this aint baseball thread...so i digress

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 11-02-2007 at 12:45 PM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2007   #48
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As a Cardinals fan, nothing made me happier than seeing Bagwell come up with runners in scoring position. The whiff.

The next big hit Bagwell gets will be his first. He was a talented player but was soft as cotton and one of the biggest chokers in history, whether it be postseason (of which is widely known) or even regular season.

if the astros were down 8 runs he was good for a solo homer or if the astros were up 8 runs he was good for a 2 run dinger, but God forbid he ever did something in the clutch or when his team needed it

maybe I am just spoiled by being a fan of the Cardinals since I was a baby. We don't erect statues of players in St.Louis until they actually do something worth a krap....like be a team leader, be clutch, and win championships.

but this aint baseball thread...so i digress
SH, I'll give you one thing and my friends and I have debated this for a long time. Bagwell was a great player. I'll start by saying that. However, for years we nicknamed him Senior Popup because with men on he would take a monster hack and hit a patented infield popup and end the inning. Alot of his homers were solo shots late in games. I'm not taking anything away from him...one of my favorite Astros and a good guy on the team. But there is some truth to your assertions. In my book he never held a candle to Biggio, despite the MVP.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 11-02-2007 at 12:53 PM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #49
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
SH, I'll give you one thing and my friends and I have debated this for a long time. Bagwell was a great player. I'll start by saying that. However, for years we nicknamed him Senior Popup because with men on he would take a monster hack and hit a patented infield popup and end the inning. Alot of his homers were solo shots late in games. I'm taking anything away from him...one of my favorite Astros and a good guy on the team. But there is some truth to your assertions. In my book he never held a candle to Biggio, despite the MVP.
Biggio is 10 times the baseball player that Bags was. It would have been an honor and a blessing for Biggio to wear Cardinal Red. That dude was a baller and a true pillar of the Houston sports community....best Astro ever imho. I also didn't like how Bagwell could only hit scrub pitchers and anytime it was a good pitcher it was.....the whiff.
Old 11-02-2007   #50
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

WS STL DET W 5 for 15 3r 3h 1hr 2rbi 5bb 3so .200avg
stats like this is what being clutch in the WS is all about.
Old 11-02-2007   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

LMAO!!
SH, I reject your reality and insert my own..
Old 11-02-2007   #52
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Biggio is 10 times the baseball player that Bags was. It would have been an honor and a blessing for Biggio to wear Cardinal Red. That dude was a baller and a true pillar of the Houston sports community....best Astro ever imho. I also didn't like how Bagwell could only hit scrub pitchers and anytime it was a good pitcher it was.....the whiff.
As I said, I had the problem with Bags being Senior Popup and I'm glad someone else noticed it. I think Biggio was always the gamer of the team. Bags was great but I still reserve the right to make fun of his cut with men on. I'll let you guys get back to trashing Kubes and his high school staff of coaches. If one of your coaches tatooed Chris Simms name on his body, there is a problem.(stirring)
Old 11-02-2007   #53
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's my very first problem with Kubicak that IMO raised a red-flag re his ability to be an effective decision-maker as a HC in the NFL.
Even though we'd been 3-4 team under Capers and accordingly had 3-4 personnel, as soon as Kubiak got here he announced we were going to convert to the 4-3 he was familar with from his Denver days.
As we all know, 3-4 DEs are different kinds of defensive linemen than 4-3
DEs, so accordingly Kubiak made his biggest FA acquisision of his first offseason and signed up the Ravens Anthony Weaver to be the all-important strong-side DE, since we had no players among our 3-4 personnel to play that position in his 4-3.
Then came the Draft. For a vareity of complicated and still somewhat unexplained and therefor mysterious reason, our first pick was Mario Williams, "strong-side DE" from NC State. And as we know, its a large understatement to suggest that the Mario selection was widely unpopular, and few would argue that it was also widely viewed as an imprudent pick. One of the most obvious reasons for taking a player other than Mario was that we'd already commited to the strong-side DE position in Anthony Weaver in FA. Because of this (a) Mario is playing out of position (2) we don't have "true" weak-side edge presence at weaksisde DE because Mario is playing there to accomadate the need of Weavers on the other side (where Mario should be).
I dunno if it was inexperience, inflexibility, insecurity, lack of fore thought, etc. but we are still paying for this early Kubiak error. And we are paying dearly in very valuable cap resourcs and personnel development.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #54
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
WS STL DET W 5 for 15 3r 3h 1hr 2rbi 5bb 3so .200avg
stats like this is what being clutch in the WS is all about.
yup, and notice there is no Pujols statue outside Busch...just 10 World Championship Banners...a distant 2nd to the Yanks but still #2
Old 11-02-2007   #55
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Career Highlights, Awards, and Accolades:
-Named NL Rookie of the Year in 1991
-Voted National League MVP in 1994
-4-time All-Star: 1994, 1996-97, and 1999
-3-time Silver Slugger: 1994, 1997, and 1999
-1994 Gold Glove winner at first base
-Led the NL in runs scored 3 times: 1994, 1999-2000
-Led the NL in RBIs in 1994
-Led the NL in doubles in 1996
-Astros single-season batting average record holder at .368
-Astros single-season home runs record holder with 47 home runs
-Astros single-season runs scored record holder with 152 runs scored
-Astros single-season walks record holder with 149 walks
-Astros single-season on-base percentage record holder at .454
-Astros career record holder for home runs with 449 home runs
-Astros career record holder for RBIs with 1,529
-Astros career record holder for walks with 1,401
-Astros career record holder for intentional walks with 155
-Astros career record holder for runs created with 1,715
-Astros career record holder for sacrifice flies with 102
If that sucks, I don't want to be good....

Crap, now I digress.

Give Kubiak an extension
Old 11-02-2007   #56
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good Gawd! I practically threwup and sharted at the same time reading the bolded statement.
Old 11-02-2007   #57
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I just want y'all to know I was putting this out because I wanted to prove how stupid it can be living in Austin and being a Texans fan.
I hope y'all dont think I was stirring the pot or being a hater at all.
I jsut get sick of all the Crygirls lovers and VY followers and you know!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #58
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I just want y'all to know I was putting this out because I wanted to prove how stupid it can be living in Austin and being a Texans fan.
I hope y'all dont think I was stirring the pot or being a hater at all.
I jsut get sick of all the Crygirls lovers and VY followers and you know!
No worries Wig, it provided a source of great debate...
Old 11-02-2007   #59
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
I know this has gotten way off trac but this right here shows when you dislike someone (works for whom you like as well) that your observation can be skewed. this holds true for 90% of us, myself included. Iknowseveral people who love the Astros who say this exact same line until I prove how blind they are to the facts.

Quote:
John Smoltz 103 93 28 7 0 2 9 9 11 .301 .363 .441 .804

Greg Maddux 102 92 27 0 1 7 17 6 18 .293 .353 .543 .896
Matt Morris 90 78 27 7 0 4 16 11 17 .346 .422 .590 1.012
Tom Glavine 89 66 22 3 1 3 10 22 14 .333 .506 .545 1.051
Andy Benes 86 73 24 6 2 6 15 10 20 .329 .419 .712 1.131
Curt Schilling 75 70 17 4 0 3 7 4 19 .243 .293 .429 .722
John Burkett 64 52 23 7 0 1 5 9 9 .442 .531 .635 1.166
Pedro Astacio 62 56 17 2 0 7 16 6 13 .304 .371 .714 1.08
Jon Lieber 59 58 13 1 0 0 8 1 20 .224 .237 .241 .478
Mike Morgan 58 53 15 2 0 3 12 3 8 .283 .310 .491 .801
Steve Trachsel 58 49 12 1 0 6 9 8 6 .245 .362 .633 .995
Woody Williams 56 51 17 4 0 5 8 5 9 .333 .393 .706 1.099
Andy Ashby 54 49 13 2 1 3 10 4 12 .265 .315 .531 .846
Ramon Martinez 54 47 11 1 0 3 6 6 14 .234 .315 .447 .762
Shawn Estes 49 35 7 1 0 3 5 14 10 .200 .429 .486 .915
Bobby Jones 49 43 17 2 0 7 13 5 8 .395 .449 .930 1.379
Steve Avery 48 40 13 1 0 3 6 6 5 .325 .396 .575 .971
Kris Benson 48 41 12 3 1 3 13 6 6 .293 .375 .634 1.009
Frank Castillo 48 38 10 3 0 2 11 5 2 .263 .396 .500 .896
Terry Mulholland 48 41 14 4 0 0 3 6 3 .341 .426 .439 .865

*****PA***** AB H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO BA OBP SLG OPS

Kirk Rueter 48 37 13 2 0 1 5 9 1 .351 .479 .486 .965
Mark Gardner 47 38 9 1 0 3 9 8 2 .237 .383 .500 .883
Hideo Nomo 46 36 13 2 0 5 9 10 4 .361 .500 .833 1.333
Ben Sheets 46 42 9 4 0 1 2 4 14 .214 .283 .381 .664
Kerry Wood 45 37 11 0 0 3 9 5 12 .297 .422 .541 .963
Dave Burba 44 37 11 3 0 2 8 7 5 .297 .409 .541 .950
Chris Hammond 44 31 8 1 0 2 7 12 3 .258 .477 .484 .961
Glendon Rusch 44 32 8 1 0 3 8 11 7 .250 .432 .563 .995
Armando Reynoso 43 38 11 4 1 3 8 5 6 .289 .372 .684 1.056
Jose Rijo 43 41 17 3 0 1 6 0 9 .415 .419 .561 .980
Jason Schmidt 43 36 8 3 0 1 6 7 6 .222 .349 .389 .738
Ryan Dempster 42 32 12 1 0 3 7 9 7 .375 .524 .688 1.212
Donovan Osborne 42 33 6 3 0 0 5 8 10 .182 .333 .273 .606
Matt Clement 41 30 12 3 0 1 6 11 5 .400 .561 .600 1.161
Jeff Fassero 41 32 6 1 0 2 5 9 9 .188 .366 .406 .772
Al Leiter 41 30 10 1 0 0 8 10 6 .333 .512 .367 .879
Kevin Brown 40 34 8 1 0 2 3 4 8 .235 .325 .441 .766
Livan Hernandez 40 36 8 3 0 1 6 2 9 .222 .250 .389 .639

Orel Hershiser 39 29 8 1 0 0 6 7 6 .276 .410 .310 .720

Darryl Kile 37 29 10 4 0 2 5 8 7 .345 .486 .690 1.176

Pedro Martinez 33 26 5 0 0 1 5 4 9 .192 .333 .308 .641

Trevor Hoffman 27 21 6 2 0 1 3 6 6 .286 .444 .524 .968

Jason Isringhause 24 18 6 0 0 1 5 6 1 .333 .500 .500 1.000
This is supposed to be about football, but I am using this data to prove a point and that it can translate into any sport you want. Because you have a belief insomething and once that belief or idea is stuck in your head no matter what anyone tries to tell you you will not see the truths into the facts.

We all are most likely guilty of this at some point in time, especially with sports because it pulls on all the heart strings and runs the gammit of emotions.

This is not an attack, but to illustrate.

Old 11-02-2007   #60
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
IThis is not an attack, but to illustrate.

I know this was towards SH but I still think he was Senior Popup despite his greatness. He had the most beautiful and most powerful infield flys I've ever seen. Come on, everyone remembers the out of the shoes swings with guys on...that might have been post roids though ..LOL

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read