Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-01-2007   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Did 610 just say that...

...Fletcher had his appendix removed, and would be out for three weeks?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 199373 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did 610 just say that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
...Fletcher had his appendix removed, and would be out for three weeks?
It continues ... we need a sacrifice ... I suggest SWT or caddy .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Was in the paper today as well. Felt ill at practice yesterday, had appendix removed.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-01-2007   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Add....
Old 11-01-2007   #6
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
It continues ... we need a sacrifice ... I suggest SWT or caddy .
go to hell earl

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #7
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I had about 20 in there and it said I could only post 6 at a time.
Old 11-01-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

"Cerrano wants some extra power for tonight. He's looking to sacrifice a live chicken. Hey, Jake, man, we can't have people puking in the locker room before the game."
~Willy Mays Hayes

"I'm pissed now, Joboo. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now, I say, fu** you, Joboo. I do it myself."
~P. Cerano
Old 11-01-2007   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

These guys will do ANYTHING to get de-activated.

LOL. Wow.

What's next? A few guys on the team getting together and pulling the "We got jacked by muggers" routine where they secretly meet and then punch each other and safely slash non-vital parts of their body to make it look like a mugging?

"OK, Mario...your turn now."

"I know. I know. Just give me some time here...make sure you don't get me too deep, OK?"
Old 11-01-2007   #10
benefactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
These guys will do ANYTHING to get de-activated.

LOL. Wow.
lol....its seems that way, doesn't it. This is really getting old..thats for sure.
Old 11-01-2007   #11
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

BREAKING NEWS:

Texans suck so bad, they are actually drawing up Tropical Storm Noel, contributing to the storm's devastation.

The NFL and the United Nations are working on a proposal to cease football operations in Houston, Texas, in order to reduce the number of Tropical Storms and Hurricanes that the team is sucking northward every year.
Old 11-01-2007   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 199373 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
go to hell earl
Well ... if your not going to take one for the team .

Round Dan
Old 11-01-2007   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Well ... if your not going to take one for the team .
Earl,

Your avatar photo has a porta-potty in the background.

Is that symbolic of what you think of our team right now?

LOL.

Niiiiiiiice...
Old 11-01-2007   #14
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Time to bring in Marcus Coleman and Aaron Glenn.
Old 11-01-2007   #15
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Time to bring in Marcus Coleman and Aaron Glenn.
Kinda hard to bring Glenn as he is playing for J'ville currently.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #16
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Earl,

Your avatar photo has a porta-potty in the background.

Is that symbolic of what you think of our team right now?

LOL.

Niiiiiiiice...
You know ... I wished I was that clever but until you mentioned it , I never thought about it . I think that my picture now has meaning ... it's like find what best describes our play in the picture things ... cool .

Round Dan
Old 11-01-2007   #17
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 60013 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You know ... I wished I was that clever but until you mentioned it , I never thought about it . I think that my picture now has meaning ... it's like find what best describes our play in the picture things ... cool .
Looks like it fits right in there with the line.
Old 11-01-2007   #18
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
My thought exactly!
Old 11-01-2007   #19
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
"Cerrano wants some extra power for tonight. He's looking to sacrifice a live chicken. Hey, Jake, man, we can't have people puking in the locker room before the game."
~Willy Mays Hayes

"I'm pissed now, Joboo. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now, I say, fu** you, Joboo. I do it myself."
~P. Cerano
Great post man. Major League is one my all-time favorite movies. I'm thinking about putting Joboo as my avatar for the team's sake.
Old 11-01-2007   #20
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Yep ... last year it was diet pepsi machine , this year it's porta can .

Round Dan

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read