Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-01-2007   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin Watch Party!

place= www.3rdbaseaustin.com:)
time= 3pm
opponent = Raiders

Hope to see y'all there, this one is not on StinkEYE so get off yur duff!

Roll Call:
BigWig
dalemurphy
barrett
Specnatz
ensign lee
rockabilly +1

Last edited by BigWig; 11-02-2007 at 02:21 PM.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #2
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Watch Party!

I'll be there! By the way, I'm going to need the Pats v. Colts game where I can see it, just in case I need a dose of good football.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #3
barrett
Hall of Fame

Section: 636
Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

ugh, glug, sigh, i'm there. maybe we can have somebody tivo "the game" and we can all caravan after the "the mess" and watch "the game".
Old 11-01-2007   #4
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

No shock I will be there.
Old 11-01-2007   #5
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 467 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Obviously, I'll be there.

Can't really be pissed at K-EYE for this one, though. 96% of the country is getting this game.

And I kinda wanna see it too.

GO TEXANS!
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #6
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensign_lee View Post
Obviously, I'll be there.

Can't really be pissed at K-EYE for this one, though. 96% of the country is getting this game.

And I kinda wanna see it too.

GO TEXANS!
Its not about STINKEYE anymore, just rowzing up some fans.
Old 11-02-2007   #7
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Im in +1
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-03-2007   #8
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

bump, wheres Rickyb?
Old 11-03-2007   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Still no sticky, needing a bump again!
Old 11-03-2007   #10
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Still no sticky, needing a bump again!
If you have to have sticky in title I guess.
Old 11-03-2007   #11
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm gonna pull myself this week. Andre and I will rest up and be 100% for New Orleans~ can somebody tape it for me?
Old 11-04-2007   #12
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

I have a ton of work to do tomorrow (new job, nightmare, blah blah) but I'm hoping to get it done in time to at least be able to swing by. Hope to see y'all!
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #13
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I might be up there with a few friends since we can't find a sports bar with sunday ticket in San Marcos...if I'm there I'll be in a Dunta jersey.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #14
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Were you there? I didnt see any #23.
Old 11-05-2007   #15
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Well it was another poor showing, although the group we had was definitely a fun one. I liked the move Specnatz but on the waitress to steal the primo table and move our group into prime viewing space for both the games. Thanks to the twins in the corner it looked like we had more fans than was planned.
Old 11-05-2007   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Well it was another poor showing, although the group we had was definitely a fun one. I liked the move Specnatz but on the waitress to steal the primo table and move our group into prime viewing space for both the games. Thanks to the twins in the corner it looked like we had more fans than was planned.
Were they really twins? or by that point were you seeing double?!?!?
Old 11-05-2007   #17
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Were they really twins? or by that point were you seeing double?!?!?
Yes Bill there were twins there.

Two guys in there 40's that weigh about a biscuit shy of 400lbs
Old 11-06-2007   #18
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Yes Bill there were twins there.

Two guys in there 40's that weigh about a biscuit shy of 400lbs
Twins and Specnatz putting the moves on? Man I miss all the fun!
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007   #19
barrett
Hall of Fame

did anyone with NFL ticket tape the game?
Old 11-06-2007   #20
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatTabbyMama View Post
Twins and Specnatz putting the moves on? Man I miss all the fun!
I save all my moves for you young lady.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read