Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-31-2007   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Cheerleaders in Austin!

ESPN Austin GameDay Girls
Houston Texans Cheerleaders
Texans Mascot Toro

Get autographs and pictures with all the ladies and grab some ESPN Austin T-shirts and koozies!

Houston Texas - Austin Tour
Pluckers - Lakeline (3:15 - 2nd Qtr)
Hooters - Lakeline (Mid 2Qtr -
3rd Qtr)

Nov. 4 3:15PM

I'll be at the usual spot at 3rd base, forget going to Lakeline, this is their way of marketing in Austin, whatever!
I had to go to the local radio station and cut and paste this, your welcome Texans organization.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Cheerleaders in Austin!

Sorry - you had all the details I had.

You really should e-mail them about 3rd Base.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007   #3
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Cheerleaders in Austin!

Lakeline? Are you kidding me????? You might as well go to Dallas.

Finallly get some attention in Austin and the Texans miss the heart of fans in the city that has stuck their necks out for them. Come to 3rd base!!!!!
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

It really should be at Third Base where most of Texan nation resides but I'm not going to miss out on meeting Toro and the girls. I'll be making the drive out there.
Old 10-31-2007   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Lakeline? Are you kidding me????? You might as well go to Dallas.

Finallly get some attention in Austin and the Texans miss the heart of fans in the city that has stuck their necks out for them. Come to 3rd base!!!!!
Austin is such a small town. Lakeline isn't that far off. We're from Houston, guys! I drove quite a ways to get to Third Base when I went. It's the price that I'm willing to pay for being a Texans fan.
Old 10-31-2007   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Well austin is only getting two and San Antonio got three locations, well thank you for saying we are even less important ......... Geez.

Yes I know sounds like griping to be griping, but I wanted it at 3rd base darn it.
Old 10-31-2007   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Lakeline is Cedar Park.....it (the visit to Austin) should be more centralized.
Old 10-31-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Is KEYE sponsoring the cheerleader tour??
Old 10-31-2007   #9
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Is KEYE sponsoring the cheerleader tour??
Nope thankfully. Well not that I know of anyway.
Old 10-31-2007   #10
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5748 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Far? On a Sunday? What are you walking? From 3rd base what 20 minutes tops. When I lived in Clear Lake it would take me that long just to get from Space Center to the Gulf Freeway. With the toll road, I can get from Hutto/Round Rock to Lakeline in 15 minutes. AAAAHHH CHEERLEADERS!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, Lakeline Mall is just a mile from where I live. "Honey, I'm going to the Mall.....the camera?........ um,....in case I get in an accident(?)-Bye!"
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #12
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Well far is not really what I was getting at, I know what far is heck I lived in LA for 8 years and drove hours just to get to the store.
I was kinda hinting at what rockabilly said, they should be more central.
I will be at 3rd base where we all get together and enjoy the usual good food, good times.
PS 1530 ESPN radio is where I heard the ad, and they are also the Cryboys station and the very same station who really has dogged the Texans in the past, Im sure it hurts them to mention this.
Old 11-01-2007   #13
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Lakeline is far to me...I live south of Slaughter Ln. Literally on the Austin city limit line.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Lakeline is far to me...I live south of Slaughter Ln. Literally on the Austin city limit line.
I think I live the farthest south of anyone who goes to 3rd base.
Old 11-01-2007   #15
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
ESPN Austin GameDay Girls
Houston Texans Cheerleaders
Texans Mascot Toro

Get autographs and pictures with all the ladies and grab some ESPN Austin T-shirts and koozies!

Houston Texas - Austin Tour
Pluckers - Lakeline (3:15 - 2nd Qtr)
Hooters - Lakeline (Mid 2Qtr -
3rd Qtr)

Nov. 4 3:15PM

I'll be at the usual spot at 3rd base, forget going to Lakeline, this is their way of marketing in Austin, whatever!
I had to go to the local radio station and cut and paste this, your welcome Texans organization.
Is the game even going to be on at those places? Not sure if they have NFL Sunday Ticket (the game is not on KEYE this weekend). They should have done their research to know where the fans hang out. I don't even know if any football fans hang out at those places on game days.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #16
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Is the game even going to be on at those places? Not sure if they have NFL Sunday Ticket. They should have done their research to know where the fans hang out. I don't even know if any football fans hang out at those places on game days.
Pretty much every Hooters has the NFL ticket but cannot confirm that location although I wouldn't really be too worried about it. Any place that sells wings pretty much has all the football games on there.

Don't know about the other one. Never been.
Old 11-02-2007   #17
fletcher
Rookie

I for one, welcome my new Pluckers overlords.

As much as I enjoy the atmosphere at 3rd base, these are cheerleaders we are speaking of.

My friends and I tried out pluckers 2 weeks ago, and it was very nice. They have NFL ticket, had the Texans game on multiple screens. It was not the same type of atmosphere as a bar, but it was still absolutely fine.
fletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #18
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
I for one, welcome my new Pluckers overlords.

As much as I enjoy the atmosphere at 3rd base, these are cheerleaders we are speaking of.

My friends and I tried out pluckers 2 weeks ago, and it was very nice. They have NFL ticket, had the Texans game on multiple screens. It was not the same type of atmosphere as a bar, but it was still absolutely fine.
So whats wrong with 3rd base? It is supposed to be "the" hottest sports bar going right now. We asked for feedback after we showed up for a few weeks and no one really said anything bad.
Let me know you feedback, we can move the watch party if majority rules on the movement.
Old 11-02-2007   #19
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
So whats wrong with 3rd base? It is supposed to be "the" hottest sports bar going right now. We asked for feedback after we showed up for a few weeks and no one really said anything bad.
Let me know you feedback, we can move the watch party if majority rules on the movement.

Noone really said anything bad? Whatever, dude. Lol.

Fletcher? I will join you at Pluckers. PM on it's way asking for details.
Old 11-02-2007   #20
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post

Noone really said anything bad? Whatever, dude. Lol.

Fletcher? I will join you at Pluckers. PM on it's way asking for details.
BigWig was referring to other complaints, it was just not worded properly. We all feel bad about not being able to have the CC the way it should be. I have personally tried to have it fixed and have apologized repeatedly because it was an on going problem.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read