Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-01-2007   #21
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Welcome Raider Fans

I will be tailgating with the General, Raider Ron, and Kingsford Kirk and Spike and who knows who else, Last year it was some super hot movie stars. The Raider nation is a great nation. These guys laid out the red carpet for Joe Texan and bought my return flight this year. I have a deep respect for the raider nation and hope one day we will have fans like they do, right now it is just too vacant in the third quarter in Reliant.
Old 11-02-2007   #22
Baga21
Rookie

It's too vacant in the 1st qtr for Raider nation...

Have they even sold out their game yet?
Baga21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #23
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Awhere is the place to be this Sunday for the game?
Old 11-02-2007   #24
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baga21 View Post
It's too vacant in the 1st qtr for Raider nation...

Have they even sold out their game yet?
The did not sell out their game in time to avoid the blackout. So they are watching the Colts-Patriots game instead.

There were some nearby newspapers who were advocating for people not to go to this game.
Old 11-02-2007   #25
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
The did not sell out their game in time to avoid the blackout. So they are watching the Colts-Patriots game instead.

There were some nearby newspapers who were advocating for people not to go to this game.

How come?
Old 11-02-2007   #26
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Because if you love football, the Colts Pat game is the most interesting game of the entire regular season

If you love a specific team, maybe you could validate watching the Raiders-Texans. But just dont call it "watching football"
Old 11-02-2007   #27
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Sorry, but I love the Raidernation.
Me too. I poke fun at Big Al but you gotta love the guy. He does it his way.

Kinda sorry we're not getting to see the kid this game. With our lack of pass rush I thought it would be a no brainer getting the kids feet wet. oh well good luck the rest of the way except for this game Raider nation.

If you run across Drayton Florence give him one in the ear hole for us. We owe him big time. Tell your guys not to turn your back on the guy.

Curious also who you guys are looking at in the next draft ?
Old 11-02-2007   #28
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post

First I heard about the newspapers saying not to go to the game. And I live in Nor Cal. But it doesn't matter about the sell out the whole state is showing the Pats/Colts game. It's all about the $$$$$. And right now we are ice cold and playing you guys doesn't help.
cc_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #29
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Me too. I poke fun at Big Al but you gotta love the guy. He does it his way.

Kinda sorry we're not getting to see the kid this game. With our lack of pass rush I thought it would be a no brainer getting the kids feet wet. oh well good luck the rest of the way except for this game Raider nation.

If you run across Drayton Florence give him one in the ear hole for us. We owe him big time. Tell your guys not to turn your back on the guy.

Curious also who you guys are looking at in the next draft ?
Al is a cool guy. I could go on and on, but not today. As far as the draft goes, we have so many gaping holes I don't know where to start. O line D line and WR are two huge needs but they can be addressed in FA, so who knows.
Old 11-03-2007   #30
RaiderInNY
Rookie

Arrow Hey Houston fans...

I've been here in the past, just dropping by to say hello, and directing you to thee best Raider site and our game preview piece:
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/raid...ers-2-5-a.html

Hopefully, we see a fun clean game, no injuries and ultimately a Raider victory.

LOL -- Thanks guys!
RaiderInNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #31
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Houston fans...

Should be an easy win for your Raiders, NY. Our boys have a knack for making a bad team look good!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #32
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

the benefits of people just reading kubiak's pressers i guess

Quote:
Barry Sims vs. Mario Williams
In the past, Sims has had difficulties with some of the better speed rushers in the NFL. And Williams has the full package in terms of pass rushing skills. If Sims can’t bounce back from a horrible effort last week in which he was flagged on numerous occasions, the Raider aerial attack will be grounded.
Quote:
defensive end Mario Williams is a focal point for any offense
i think thats supposed to be a compliment even if its kinda phrased as a critcism
Quote:
If Williams and the Texans’ pass rush is neutralized, Oakland could win this more convincingly.
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #33
raiderArt
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Because if you love football, the Colts Pat game is the most interesting game of the entire regular season

If you love a specific team, maybe you could validate watching the Raiders-Texans. But just dont call it "watching football"
That game may be interesting, but I think this game will be fun to watch. Both teams are on the right track and on the way up IMO.

I'll be at the H.O.T (house of thrills) cheering for my team and hoping for non-stop action and at the end no injuries...

And as for that other game, I'm hoping it's Indy in a blowout.
raiderArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #34
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Hey Houston fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderInNY View Post
I've been here in the past, just dropping by to say hello, and directing you to thee best Raider site and our game preview piece:

Hopefully, we see a fun clean game, no injuries and ultimately a Raider victory.

LOL -- Thanks guys!
Already there
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #35
cc_me
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Should be an easy win for your Raiders, NY. Our boys have a knack for making a bad team look good!!!
Our team does also Grandma. You may remember us. We were there in '04 and you were incredibly gracious. As was everyone. We will always take care of you if you came to Oakland. Really.
Old 11-03-2007   #36
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderInNY View Post

LOL -- Thanks guys!
Love me some RaiderNation!!! Raiderfans.net is one of the best fan boards on the 'net. Been there for 3 years, great content and fans!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #37
cc_me
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Love me some RaiderNation!!! Raiderfans.net is one of the best fan boards on the 'net. Been there for 3 years, great content and fans!
Well, get your butt over there! I haven't seen you there in a long time and LOVED your smack with Kita.
Old 11-03-2007   #38
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Well, get your butt over there! I haven't seen you there in a long time and LOVED your smack with Kita.
LOL!!
Is Kita still over there? How about Wifey? (that was one ugly thread in '04!!)
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #39
RaiderInNY
Rookie

Quote:
LOL!!
Both are still around...

Quote:
Thanks FILO Girl.

This is a very nice community here too.
RaiderInNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #40
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL!!
I have seen some pictures of Wifey lately.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read