Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Battle Red Report In.

spurstexanstros

Texans Rising
Its that time of the year again. The Texans have lost 3 in a row and the team is now 2 games under .500 . The sounds of anguish are apparent on both boards. The Mario is a bust cries are overshadowed by the fire Kubiak threads. The start sage threads are in full bloom. Ive even heard the little tweet tweet of the we are going to move to LA birdies. Sigh, it makes me feel nostalgic for the CARR STINKS thread. I can see a few Texans fans getting out their Vince Young jersies or putting marker to bag. Yeah, its that time of year again, when we see who the real Texan fans are and seperate those who became a Texan 2-0. I remeber those days like they were almost hmmmm 5 weeks ago. I couldn't understand who all these new people were and if they were true Texan fans who just then realized " The Texans have a website" I was told " hey these guys are legit embrace them." I said Ok, why not it sucks being alone.

Well guess what people when your a Texan fan, you are never alone.
When you are still wearing your Texan Hat. (know that mine is on backwards)
When you get laughed at at work because your a Texan fan. Dont worry. ( They call me during the game..thanks Dad)
When everyone looks at your car and smirks, or when the Car wash guy says Texans 4-runner. Who drives the Texans 4-Runner?and then he says, " How bout them Cowboys?"( It happens alot to me too)
When your local media uses them as a punchline to their gag reel and you watch because you think, (Hey, at least they are on TV) your not alone.

I for one am a Texans fan to the core. I remeber what it was like not to have a team to root for heck, I still do . I have to root for the Texans because they are closest team to SA. I am not from Houston, but I am a Texan.

I root for them win or loose 2-14 or 14-2. For all you haters and doubters of my Team. You can kiss my BATTLE RED JERSEY UNDERNEATH THE NUMBERS BECAUSE I LOVE MY TEXANS AND NOW MORE THAN EVER I GIVE THEM MY SUPPORT. BATTLE REDS REPORT IN......

I'm trying to muster that same spirit, really. After 5.5 years, though, I am beginning to consider my cash expenditures on this team a complete waste. I am considering selling my PSLs/tickets. I'd still pay attention, and I'd still be glued to the TV, but I'd be a couple grand richer throughout each year. I think the losses would hurt a little less if I were spending my money on things that don't aggravate me as much.

Good post. I bleed Texans blue too. I think that at this point we are going to need a lot of things to start winning again. Until that happens, I'm gonna just keep damaging my liver. But I will NEVER stop supporting this team unless it moves out of Houston.

But I will NEVER stop supporting this team unless it moves out of Houston.

That's my attitute, because the identity of the team is so intertwined with the city of Houston, for me atleast. If they were to leave, my sentiments would wane much as they did with the former Oilers when they left.
But its like a family member in a sense, no matter had badly they behave or
how much trouble they might get into, it's still family.

Back