Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-29-2007   #1
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Injury report from the game

Quote:
More injuries: A handful of Texans left the field in San Diego with injuries.

Center Mike Flanagan, who suffers from migraines, took a hit to the head in the same play that injured Schaub and sat out with intense headaches. Two-year veteran Chris White replaced Flanagan for the rest of the game. Good, in the sense White got some playing time.

Tight end Owen Daniels battled through a high ankle sprain, an injury that bothered him in college. The results from Daniels’ MRI on Monday have not been released. Awful

Echemandu tweaked a hamstring in the fourth quarter and was on his way to receiving an MRI. Bad

Wide receiver André Davis bruised his ribs and did not return to action late in the second half. Bad

Running back Ahman Green never saw action against the Chargers because of a nagging knee injury he suffered in Week 3. Green had returned to play in Week 6 in Jacksonville and looked stronger the following week against Tennessee.

However, days before leaving for San Diego, Green’s knee began to swell and the Pro Bowler pulled himself out of the lineup before the weekend. Unexpected, but we got to see Echemandu.

“He did not even require treatment Monday or Tuesday, he was doing so well. We thought we had turned the corner,” Kubiak said. “He came back Wednesday, practiced a little bit. The knee swelled up again, uncharacteristic from what was happening the previous weeks. Thursday, he was unable to go. He took a couple of reps Friday and basically told me, ‘Coach, I can’t go. My knee is bothering me, it’s hurting me. I need this week.’”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=3852
My added comments in bold
Old 10-29-2007   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Injury report from the game

Full Quotes here: http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=3851

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read