Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-29-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Houston - Raiders Watch Party *sticky*

The fun starts at 2:30.

For the Raiders away game, we will meet at Coaches Pub, MapQuest this:

2204 Louisiana St
Houston, TX 77002
(this is Dark Tan, but Coaches Pub is next door in the strip mall)

Bring singles, we'll have SQUARES!

May have a trivia contest this weekend w/ prizes. I'll throw in prizes if we get 20+ fans.

This is not the bar off 290, this is near downtown (midtown), 1/2 block from Pub Fiction!

(someone can unsticky the old one, please)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Houston - Raiders Watch Party *sticky*

Please RSVP in this thread. I EXPECT Ted + Kat, Andy and Katie, Jen + Ryan, 76, Bill and crew, and everyone else.

This week was me, Jeff, Dean, Greg, Mike, and Manuel

But, we had a fun time nonetheless.

Like I said, 20 people and I will bring SWAG.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-29-2007   #3
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston - Raiders Watch Party *sticky*

Sorry hun...I wasn't feeling very well.

(OK, OK, I had a REALLY BAD HANGOVER from the night before.)

But count on Andy and I for the next game.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007   #4
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to work Sunday...UGHH, moving our company to another location..Had a good time last time, plan to come to the next one though..Hope ya hit 20+, cuz if the game is anything like yesterday's at least you can have some fun!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

We will be there.
Old 10-29-2007   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
cuz if the game is anything like yesterday's at least you can have some fun!
I asked - something about city regulations prohibits putting a stripper poll in the bar.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-29-2007   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be in Oakland
Old 10-29-2007   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I will be in Oakland
And I'm jealous. Well, for seeing the Texans, not for being in Oakland, lol.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-29-2007   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
......... a stripper poll in the bar.
that has potential...
Old 10-29-2007   #10
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 14828 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
that has potential...
Well...Then again...

Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
that has potential...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Well...Then again...

*kills train of thought.....*
Old 11-02-2007   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I want a big crowd, damnit. Besides, everyone wants to watch Colts Pats, so git off your duffs!

20 people and I give away SWAG.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-02-2007   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I also expect IlliniJen, because she lives near it.

Bill, did you ever answer where you live? Nut up and get there Sunday.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-02-2007   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I also expect IlliniJen, because she lives near it.

Bill, did you ever answer where you live? Nut up and get there Sunday.
Quasi-Galleria area... I will nut-up and make it... Dangit!!
Old 11-04-2007   #15
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wendy & I will be there.
Old 11-04-2007   #16
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Ok, I will go up and personally at 11 and make sure we get THREE tables. You all better come.

We will be there about 2:30 for the game.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-04-2007   #17
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I want a big crowd, damnit. Besides, everyone wants to watch Colts Pats, so git off your duffs!

20 people and I give away SWAG.
Free swag? If that's what I think it is...

Look at all the goodies we get! We get two cheerleaders and Toro and you guys get swag? Shoot. I miss living in Houston. Bad.
Old 11-05-2007   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

So glad I could join the Patsy v. Dolts game yesterday!!
Old 11-05-2007   #19
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Free swag? If that's what I think it is...

Look at all the goodies we get! We get two cheerleaders and Toro and you guys get swag? Shoot. I miss living in Houston. Bad.
LOL - Stuff We All Get or Explative We All Get
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-08-2007   #20
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

This can be unstickied, we have a bit before the next one
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read