Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-30-2007   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We May Have Found Our Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan View Post
I thought White hasn't been playing because of an injury. Am I confusing him with someone else?
Charles Spencer and Steve McKinney are hurt and out. Other than that, I think Hodgon was released back in pre-season.....?? Anyway, you are confusing White (at least this past week) with someone else because he played.
Old 10-30-2007   #22
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan View Post
I thought White hasn't been playing because of an injury. Am I confusing him with someone else?
You are probably thinking of Casey Studdard who has been injured the past couple weeks.
Old 10-30-2007   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Probably Studdard.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #24
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

My version

This is music to my ears. I wish I would have noticed but couldn't really read the players names through my eyelids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #25
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Weary and Winston are probably the best we have at this point. Pitts is not having a good season. Maybe is has something to do with the Center, who knows?

I think Studdard is nicked up right now. If we were to give him a shot, I'd rather see him replace Pitts.
If Pitts is struggling I would like to see Studdard to see some time as well but... at this point I'd rather leave Studdard on the sideline if he's been hurt. I don't want another Spencer happening.

Im not saying we don't need help but let Pitts work with White and see if the run game picks up. If not throw White in there.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read