Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Has a team destroyed a potential fan base quicker than the Texans

TexansFight

Veteran
I have been banging the monkey in getting the Texans on KEYE, but after today would you put this crap on if you had a choice? McNair has pissed away all the good will and potential state wide fan base by his stupid insistence in sticking with Carr, Casserley, and awful coaches for too long. Think where we would be respect and fan wise in this state if we had VY. How can these guys live with themselves after depriving our beloved hometown hero from his rightful place in leading our team to the promised land.

I have been banging the monkey in getting the Texans on KEYE, but after today would you put this crap on if you had a choice? McNair has pissed away all the good will and potential state wide fan base by his stupid insistence in sticking with Carr, Casserley, and awful coaches for too long. Think where we would be respect and fan wise in this state if we had VY. How can these guys live with themselves after depriving our beloved hometown hero from his rightful place in leading our team to the promised land.

Every time KEYE shows the Titans games we win, so it's all their fault. :bat:

I suggest you go back to banging your monkey. :)

We are 1-4 when KEYE broadcasts the Texans. And the win against Miami was about as ugly a win as you can get.

Nope, the Texans aren't helping our case in Austin.

Seriously, move to TN already. No more VY talk on this board. No more half a$$ed "I'm a Texans fan but I cheer for VY when he's here" fans. Pick your team and stick to it.

Whenever I see someone use the word "beloved" on a football message board, I know instantly that person has serious quality of life issues.

Wound Up? Nah not today, I could careless what some bandwagon jumping, jock ridding, coat tail hanging person thinks of VY. He doesn't kicks field goals or play defense. All he does is leads his team to the 35 or 30 and then does nothing spectacular accpet hand the ball off or walk his ass of the field so a field goal gets kicked. Titans win inspite of VY not because of him.

If you don't like the team then there is a simple solution do not watch and you do not have to post here, no one is forcing either on you.

Personnally I just you would go away because in two years when the team is winning you will crawl back and beg to be a fan or claim you were always one, and I do not want to hear it. So good bye, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Back