Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-28-2007   #1
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default The Problem is this team is too Soft.

I swear how do you let someone knock your qbs head off and no one even gets in dudes face or puts someone on the chargers on their ass............this nice clean cut image that this team has needs to go, because schaub gettng blasted on that block describes exactly what we are.........and that is SOFT.....mentally, physically, emotionally, etc...........
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #2
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Problem is this team is too Soft.

Well, McNair did wanted good guys...
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #3
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

that's just ****ing inexcusable to let your QB get hit like that....if I was Kubes I'd be in my players faces to tell them to take someon on the chargers out..............
Old 10-28-2007   #4
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80130 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Another problem is that we suck.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #5
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79098 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

I think maybe Carr spoiled us on tough QBs. The man may be a bust, but Schaub is a pansy compared to him.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #6
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I think maybe Carr spoiled us on tough QBs. The man may be a bust, but Schaub is a pansy compared to him.
wow...I really want to disagree with that considering how much I bashed David, but you're right.............................
Old 10-28-2007   #7
The Dream
Hall of Fame

this team is in desperate need of some street cred...........make a trade for Pacman Jones now.
Sponsored links
Old 10-28-2007   #8
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
No. Our OL is full of panzies...
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #9
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
I swear how do you let someone knock your qbs head off and no one even gets in dudes face or puts someone on the chargers on their ass............this nice clean cut image that this team has needs to go, because schaub gettng blasted on that block describes exactly what we are.........and that is SOFT.....mentally, physically, emotionally, etc...........
That made me so mad. Nobody stood up for him. NO REACTION AT ALL. Just watched it and walked to the sidelines. That's pathetic.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #10
The Dream
Hall of Fame

this entire team just lacks "attitude"....as much as I love Demeco, Andre, Dunta, Schaub, Okoye etc. none of them just have that mean streak in them.........Travis Johnson is our meanest player.......
Old 10-28-2007   #11
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think any of us needs to be calling Schaub a pansy. The guy is getting blasted constantly every single game and is playing with 4 injuries...now gets blindsided and has to sit out..and we're calling him soft!? I know yall are frustrated but yall are pathetic.

Schaub, even though has avoided a lot of sacks...he's thrown the ball away and still gotten killed. Just b/c our sacks are down doesn't mean he's not getting lit up.

We need to fix our offensive line. We've got an expensive QB that we must protect...not to mention we're barely opening holes up for the RB's...I'm tired of seeing our Rb's get hit behind the line of scrimmage and seein Schaub getting killed.

We will not be a good team until we fix our OL.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #12
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
How hard is this to figure out? I mean we can't run block. We can't pass block. For years now. And how many changes have been made? Pathetic.
Old 10-28-2007   #13
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Well, prior to this year, there was all kinds of speculation and conjecture that the rest of the team hated Carr, and therefore never stuck up for him. Now, I don't know.
Old 10-28-2007   #14
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I don't think any of us needs to be calling Schaub a pansy. The guy is getting blasted constantly every single game and is playing with 4 injuries...now gets blindsided and has to sit out..and we're calling him soft!? I know yall are frustrated but yall are pathetic.

Schaub, even though has avoided a lot of sacks...he's thrown the ball away and still gotten killed. Just b/c our sacks are down doesn't mean he's not getting lit up.

We need to fix our offensive line. We've got an expensive QB that we must protect...not to mention we're barely opening holes up for the RB's...I'm tired of seeing our Rb's get hit behind the line of scrimmage and seein Schaub getting killed.

QFE x several years. There are more than a few of us who have been saying that very thing for a while now.
Old 10-28-2007   #15
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
QFE x several years. There are more than a few of us who have been saying that very thing for a while now.
Yes, but I was generally considered a pessimist this off-season - I couldn't see all the good things in store this year.

This team is about what they were last year. Sloppy and non-competitive for long stretches.
Old 10-28-2007   #16
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I should have checked first...i started another thread saying the same thing u just said. Someone should remind Mr Mcnair this is football.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #17
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
There are more than a few of us who have been saying that very thing for a while now.
I am one that has now turned y'alls way...starting with the Mario pick. I'm ready for us to continue on the other side of the ball and build up both lines strong. If we can dominate w/ both our lines and 'win through the trenches', we'll win a lot more games. Considering we still have a ways to go untill we're a consistent playoff team....why not build the OL and DL up...so that we can then select the skill positions that will excel from the start.

on a side note, I love your signature. haha
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #18
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
That made me so mad. Nobody stood up for him. NO REACTION AT ALL. Just watched it and walked to the sidelines. That's pathetic.
I noticed that as well . It kinda made me a bit mad .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #19
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
I noticed that as well . It kinda made me a bit mad .
I don't care if it is DeMeco coming off the bench and starting some shit. Something needed to be done there. I think that play means more than people think. How do you think Schaub feels about it? That's like getting into a fight at a party and your friends stand and watch guys take cheap shots on you.
Old 10-28-2007   #20
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

oops , My bad . Wrong thread .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT

Last edited by False Start; 10-28-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: wrong thread
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read