Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2007   #561
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans @ Chargers: Gameday Thread

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!

A street free agent was better than our #2 & #3 RBs on our roster.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #562
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!

A street free agent was better than our #2 & #3 RBs on our roster.
What does that tell you about our personnel decisions.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #563
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

Time for a 99 yard TD pass...
Old 10-28-2007   #564
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL Rosenfels will throw 4 picks a game if you started him every game.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #565
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sage INT...right into double coverage
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #566
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonhurricane View Post
Or how about another INT?
Old 10-28-2007   #567
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
We could do a Kitna and knock something off the back wall when we're throwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-28-2007   #568
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I stopped watching for the first time in 6 years and tune back in just in time for another interception and this time on the 7 yard line.

I honestly do not think this team can win another game this season if they continue to play like this.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #569
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
We could do a Kitna and knock something off the back wall when we're throwing
At this point, it would have been worth the amusement...
Old 10-28-2007   #570
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

If I wasn't on pain killers for my back I would be inhaling a bottle of saki right now.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #571
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I am watching a steven baldwin movie now instead of the Texans ..STEVEN FREAKING BALDWIN!! heck even alec baldwin movie would be an upgrade(not saying much beyond "hunt for red october")

"one bad cop" over a "another bad game"
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #572
weskurtz81
Rookie

I just really don't see why people would waste money to go to a Texans game, unless maybe they are playing Miami.... why waste a day to go to the stadium, pay cash, expensive food and drinks.... when I can just chill out the house and watch them suck.

All you booers.... just don't go to the games, the management will feel that is attendance goes down to nothing but the opposing teams fans.
weskurtz81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #573
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Well hell , I guess its time to turn on the radio and listen to people complain .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #574
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

classy norv
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #575
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
Well hell , I guess its time to turn on the radio and listen to people complain .
Well, that is the one bright spot of this beatdown...
Old 10-28-2007   #576
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
I just really don't see why people would waste money to go to a Texans game, unless maybe they are playing Miami.... why waste a day to go to the stadium, pay cash, expensive food and drinks.... when I can just chill out the house and watch them suck.

All you booers.... just don't go to the games, the management will feel that is attendance goes down to nothing but the opposing teams fans.
I won't. I was actually planning on going to one in Reliant this year, but I don't think I am going to make the trip this year. I already went out to Jacksonville to watch our team get beat by 30 points by our division rival.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #577
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post

I would still go to Reliant. I still love the team despite today's humiliating loss.
Have some respect kid.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #578
weskurtz81
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I won't. I was actually planning on going to one in Reliant this year, but I don't think I am going to make the trip this year. I already went out to Jacksonville to watch our team get beat by 30 points by our division rival.
I went to the Titans game, and don't think I will go back again until they can prove that it isn't a waste of money to go. I am just not going to pay to go watch people trample the Texans.... not my thing.
weskurtz81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #579
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well, that is the one bright spot of this beatdown...
I guess you could say that . . A lot of this going on .......

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #580
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
well I still dont see the great improvement at qb, his poise and pocket presence, and that great leadership ability that carr didnt have has given us 3-5. I say that 46 million or whatever it was would have been better spent on 2 or 3 needs. 5 td's and 7 int's after 8 games not very impressive and the numbers have been getting worse not better as the season goes along.
He was only a league leader in stats befor the last two games where injuried forced him out. We are getting behind the 8 ball before we even have a chance and he is still better than Carr with 10 career starts or whatever compared to 5 years. I mean how did Joe Gloves do today?He had an old man off the street beat him out for second string.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read