Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-26-2007   #1
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default we can get all philosophical and deep or we can straight up bump this to smack...

...i don't care. It's just that I was thinking... see, we've been making some demotivational pics from this cookie cutter website. In our thread located in the lounge at goTitans there are many demotivational pics that are heavily themed around the the Texans.
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=32251
Blazing Arrow suggested one that near the end of the thread. I took that ball and ran with it. I liked it so much I thought I'd bring it here. It's just that I got such a rise out of it. More than a chuckle mind you. A shot of whiskey and this is just a plain old kee slapper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow
One with Brionas and the empty stands at reliant would be funny.

Somethign referencing how sad it is that no one was there to almost witness Texans history. Almost )

but in a way it's so Shakespearean or something. Like tragic. Well actually... it is pretty damn tragic. I think it's the exact definition of tragic. It's just that if that comeback had held it would have been close to the biggest 4th quarter comeback ever by any team let alone a shootout in a one-sided bitter rivalry... Sure Bironas would have held a share of some record and set a franchise record, but no.. no settling for that. He did it for the NFL all time record.

That would have been such a huge win. A real shot in the arm in the right time of the season. But now the back-up qb looks better except half the time he throws interceptions. I mean damn. I feel for you people. Your front page articles just enthrall me. I'm thinking to myself... oh damn... Thank the sweet Lord in heaven for good times....

Good luck Texans. Just console yourself with the moral victory that you will have the best last place record of all nfl teams this year. No way is your team taking a #1 selection this year. (unless there's a trade up which wouldn't surprise me at all. lol.) You guys are at least picking #8... mark it down.

Last edited by Bipolar The Titan; 10-26-2007 at 08:28 PM.
Bipolar The Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007   #2
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229
Default Re: we can get all philosophical and deep or we can straight up bump this to smack...

Come back when we play y'all again...we have San Diego to deal with for now.

As for the game....I stayed for it, final 2 seconds and all. It was like the crash after too much cocaine, at least thats how I assume cocaine feels. (as close as I can get anyway)

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007   #3
Bipolar The Titan

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: we can get all philosophical and deep or we can straight up bump this to smack...

hate to reply to my own post but I came across something else... I'll take a small excerpt from the body but it's well worth the read from the top I promise.

Quote:
To say Iím ambivalent about this game is putting it mildly, and Iím sure Houston feels the same way. On the one hand our defense dominated for three quarters and shut them down, on the other hand it folded like a lawn chair made out of origami in the fourth. On the positive side we knocked their starting QB out of the game. On the negative we let a bunch of whodats at WR catch 4 TDís in about ten minutes from a backup QB that the announcers initially confused with Drew Rosenhaus.
http://www.barkingcarnival.com/doper...-titans-week-7

just thought I'd share a link with ya'll.

maybe after the sweep we can talk about a leather suit with a zipper mouth and a trunk you can live in. be sweet!
Old 10-26-2007   #4
Bipolar The Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post

As for the game....I stayed for it, final 2 seconds and all. It was like the crash after too much cocaine, at least thats how I assume cocaine feels. (as close as I can get anyway)
sorry. your post came in as I left that last one. Oh, I'll be back. Me and my merry band of Smack Returners always come back, even if there is crow to be eaten! Good for you staying the whole time. You are a shining example of what a true die hard fan is!
Old 12-01-2007   #5
Bipolar The Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post

Old 12-01-2007   #6
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

^^^LMAO....Go Vince!!!!....I'll be wearing my Titans Jersey to work tomorrow.............................
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #7
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Young's horrible play really hindered our chances of winning :sarcsm:

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

In a typical classless move, Sparrow doesn't respect the 24 hour rule....

Should we have expected any more from a fan of a team with a classless owner chock full of classless players???
Old 12-03-2007   #9
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In a typical classless move, Sparrow doesn't respect the 24 hour rule....

Should we have expected any more from a fan of a team with a classless owner chock full of classless players???

24 hour rule? Since none of you had class enough to respond to the fact that you lost and eat a little crow ... less DB .. he is always good fun. Just thought I would put out another message.

Check your posts in the VY is the best QB thread. Why not just admit he played pretty well?

Also BUTT hurt is an ungly face there Bill.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
24 hour rule? Since none of you had class enough to respond to the fact that you lost and eat a little crow ... less DB .. he is always good fun. Just thought I would put out another message.

Check your posts in the VY is the best QB thread. Why not just admit he played pretty well?

Also BUTT hurt is an ungly face there Bill.
You've been around too long on this board and others to not respect the 24 hour rule.... It's now about 25 hours - so have at it..

As I did once in that thread, I will admit it again. He played well.... And....???

Butt hurt may be an ugly face, but your Butt face makes me hurt!!

Old 12-10-2007   #11
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

Young's horrible play really hindered our chances of winning :sarcsm:
yup
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read