Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pittman talks about overcoming grief and Hilary Duff

no hangover: good.
Chester Pitts house north of San Diego: is it okay?

hillary duff? a little creepy, but he's a longsnapper...

27-19 score, Texans over Chargers. unbridled optimism.

Let me say this first: Bryan obviously has a much better sense of the Texans' locker room than I do.

Having said that, I find it impossible to believe that the Texans weren't feeling the effects of a hangover last year against New England. Maybe I'm wrong. But the way that game was lost had to have inflicted a horribly deflating psychological blow. I recall telling everyone I knew that the Texans were going to get destroyed by the Pats for that exact reason. Well, they did get killed, but whether or not that was the reason is up to you.

As for this week, again, I find it hard to believe --Bryan's words notwithstanding-- that the Texans aren't feeling at least a little hangover. Momentum is a factor in sports and you can't ignore just how much winning last Sunday's game would have meant to the team.

Can they recover in time to pull things together and beat the Chargers? Of course. Would the Texans feel much better about themselves if they were coming off a win? Of course.

I worry about how the Texans will respond If San Diego starts off with a couple quick scores. Because truth be told, the team isn't just dealing with the psychic impact of last Sunday's game, they're also carrying around a lot of baggage from a month's worth of poor performances.

I worry about how the Texans will respond If San Diego starts off with a couple quick scores. Because truth be told, the team isn't just dealing with the psychic impact of last Sunday's game, they're also carrying around a lot of baggage from a month's worth of poor performances.

i'm hoping they keep that Carolina game in their minds

Having said that, I find it impossible to believe that the Texans weren't feeling the effects of a hangover last year against New England. Maybe I'm wrong. But the way that game was lost had to have inflicted a horribly deflating psychological blow. I recall telling everyone I knew that the Texans were going to get destroyed by the Pats for that exact reason. Well, they did get killed, but whether or not that was the reason is up to you.

I think it simply comes down to a mediocre (at best) Texans team playing a modern NFL dynasty in the Pats. New England rarely loses to bad teams, and they are clearly the cream of the crop.

Honestly, I think it's as simple as that. :howdy:

He's a little old to have a crush on hillary duff... she is cute though
at times, shes looked a little too equine for my tastes.
duff.jpg

that's not to say she doesn't have her moments:
Hillary_Duff1-711196.jpg

off topic: i was at a party she was at once. it was strange... she was surrounded by ass-kissers, but i guess that comes with celebrity.

Back