Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-20-2007   #1
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default better Moss trade

I have been offered Romo for Moss heads-up.

Before you poo-poo this, consider the following:
  • Romo is an eligible keeper for next year, thereby securing my QB1 situation for 2 years
  • Passing TDs are worth full 6 points. (Picks are -2.)

I might be able to get a WR2 or TE to come along too.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: better Moss trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
I have been offered Romo for Moss heads-up.

Before you poo-poo this, consider the following:
  • Romo is an eligible keeper for next year, thereby securing my QB1 situation for 2 years
  • Passing TDs are worth full 6 points. (Picks are -2.)

I might be able to get a WR2 or TE to come along too.
There is no way I would do it....I would keep Moss and find another QB, maybe you already have a decent one. Heck I picked up Derek Anderson on the waiver wire and he has been on fire.
Old 10-23-2007   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

That would really be a mistake. You just don't give up a Randy Moss for a QB who makes a lot of mental errors. Wasn't it a couple of weeks ago when he threw 5 interceptions? Jeez. He totalled Schaub's season long five interceptions in ONE game to go along with a lost fumble. Against a really bad team too. Point being... when he has a meltdown, it's going to cost and he WILL have another one. Remember the field goal? He also lost two fumbles on Sunday. He fumbled the ball nine times last year and three times this year so far. The guy isn't the answer in Dallas. I don't see him being the future of the Cowboys.

Randy Moss plays for Randy Moss therefore he's going to get some serious numbers. Especially with Brady at the helm. Randy is averaging 17 yards a recept and has 10 TDs so far. Sick.
Old 10-24-2007   #4
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Randy Moss plays for Randy Moss therefore he's going to get some serious numbers. Especially with Brady at the helm. Randy is averaging 17 yards a recept and has 10 TDs so far. Sick.
I'd have to say, Moss this year was the best player I've ever taken in the 6th round

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read