Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-24-2007   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin Watch Party for Chargers! Please sticky!

Well I just dont know what to say after that game last week, but wow what a come back. That was a bigger comeback than disco and hip hugger jeans. Anyway to lose that way is tough but we know our gang will come back and take the power out of the Chargers.
So sign up and be heard at www.3rdbaseaustin,com and rememeber to get there early cause its a 3 pm game and we will need to pack the house.
PS sign up for roll call here:

Roll Call:

BigWig
Specnatz
rockabliiy +1 maybe
barrett- maybe
axman
hookinreds -maybe

Last edited by BigWig; 10-27-2007 at 08:51 AM.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007   #2
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Watch Party for Chargers! Please sticky!

Unless a miracle happens (get married, get rich or get lucky [tickets] or Kathy Ireland realizes what she is missing) I will be there. I hope Laura takes pity on me for how I left the last week. I had that someone kicked me in my nuts and then shot my dog look on my face.

Old 10-25-2007   #3
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Unless a miracle happens (get married, get rich or get lucky [tickets] or Kathy Ireland realizes what she is missing) I will be there. I hope Laura takes pity on me for how I left the last week. I had that someone kicked me in my nuts and then shot my dog look on my face.

You and every other Texan fan that was there most likely!
Old 10-25-2007   #4
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Depending on if game time is changed, me + 1.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #5
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

same here.

i'm curious who stuck it out 'till the end last week? we were going crazy in the stands at the end!!

i suppose there's still a chance it could be a home game or maybe even in dallas. so it's tentative.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #6
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

Awww, I miss Laura. Tell her hello for me. Y'all have fun and I'll catch ya next week.
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007   #7
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok now that we know when and where the game will be played I will be 3rd base to witness another upset road victory!
Old 10-26-2007   #8
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

I am downgraded to doubtful. The Boy is projectile vomiting this evening.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007   #9
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5772 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Count me in as a maybe. Kiddo's Bday and got a lot of family in town. It will be a game time decision.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007   #10
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Final showing was very small, in fact the place was empty for the late games, its looking like we dont even exist to the management, oh well, I guess I shoulda known.
BigWig, axman, Specnatz,barrett and a squeeler fan was it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read