Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-16-2004   #21
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Wonder if the'll pull out all the bells and whistles for this game like they did for the Cowgirls game in 02?
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004   #22
redlion
Rookie

Default awsome pic.

hell yea!

I was still bummed monday and tuesday about the beating we got, but i'm over it and after seeing that pic that just makes it better. Sweet pic.

right click --> save as...

redlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004   #23
Txnpride
Veteran

Awesome pic dude!!!!!!I will be there with bells on.Blue lot.......With stuffed Flounder,And a bud-Light in my hand.Look for the Earnhardt Flag flying high,usually no more the 3 rows back from the front row,We are rolling out of Groves around 1:00.Wake up O-Line.....time to come off your 2 week vacation!!!!!!
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004   #24
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txnpride
Awesome pic dude!!!!!!I will be there with bells on.Blue lot.......With stuffed Flounder,And a bud-Light in my hand.Look for the Earnhardt Flag flying high,usually no more the 3 rows back from the front row,We are rolling out of Groves around 1:00.Wake up O-Line.....time to come off your 2 week vacation!!!!!!
LOL, I see that flag every tailgate! Im in the first row, parked to the right of the budweiser tent, across from the Rajun Bull tailgaters in a Black Land Rover. Come on over...take a couple of shots of Jagermeister!
Old 11-18-2004   #25
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

might wanna save some of that hard liquor for after the game, incase its a duplicate of the last 2 weeks, might need it !

TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #26
Demon
Rookie

Default SUNDAY: A New Day

Let's move on and sack the pack!

Texans #1 Always
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004   #27
TEXANS84

On the Packers website, I watched the video and its pretty interesting on what their players have to say. One that caught my attention is Offensive Guard Wahle saying: "We don't know how the intensity is going to be down there, but I heard its pretty....pretty loud down there".
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2004   #28
TEXANS84

Since its more than likely that the roof will be closed, I thought this picture would be appropriate for this evenings victory!

Old 11-21-2004   #29
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Hey does anyone know if the roof will be closed for sure tonite?? i hope so, the last thing we need is them slipping all over the grass
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #30
BHTEXAN
Rookie

Considering the fact that the rain is not predicted to stop until Tuesday night. I think it's a given that the roof will be closed. This is where we has fans, at the game, can do our part to give Farve & the rest of the Packers the "Reliant Stadium Experience". Farve has said that he has been having crowd noise piped in this week during his practices, because of hearing how loud the Texan fans can be at home. He will learn that this can't be duplicated. You have to be there to find out just how intense it can be.
Old 11-21-2004   #31
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

The roof will surely be closed. I heard Casserly on the radio this week, and he said, "we close it if there's a chance of rain". At that standard, I'm surprised it's ever open.

There's no way I'll be at work on time tomorrow morning. I remember the last Sunday night game - I think I was at least 2 hours late.
Old 11-21-2004   #32
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Yep, that's why I went ahead and took Monday off.... then having Thursday and Friday off... a nice two day work week.

I think I heard last night that the rain let's off Sunday night then cranks back up Monday with the heaviest on Tuesday.

A dry, cool tailgate with a TEXANS win will start this Turkey week off right.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read