Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

24 Hour Rule is Over!

TEXANS84

Staff member
Lets move on. We all predicted this summer that we would lose these two games to Denver and Indy...so we shouldn't be too upset. Heck, the press was saying that the GB game and the Titans game would be our first win streak-(we've done that twice already).

So lets not hang our heads low. The game is long gone, and in comes the Cheeseheads.

Sunday Night Football! Skycam! Blimp! The whole Nation is watching this game!
Here's a little something to get you pumped about a night game!:​
Beautiful, isn't it?​

FILO_girl

I'm not here
TEXANS84 said:
Lets move on. We all predicted this summer that we would lose these two games to Denver and Indy...so we shouldn't be too upset. Heck, the press was saying that the GB game and the Titans game would be our first win streak-(we've done that twice already).

So lets not hang our heads low. The game is long gone, and in comes the Cheeseheads.

Sunday Night Football! Skycam! Blimp! The whole Nation is watching this game!
Here's a little something to get you pumped about a night game!:​
Beautiful, isn't it?​
It is so beautiful....... :woot:

pittbull

Rookie
After watching the game in the RCA Dome and looking at the pic's of our beautifl stadium, I can only bring a tear t my eye. That place where the Colts plays is cool for having 55,000 fans real close to the action, but the building itself is horrible! Not only that, there facilities are bad too!

TEXANS84

Staff member
I really hope the roof is open for this one. The Cowgirls game had the extra pyrotechnics and with the roof closed, left a foggy haze inside.

thegr8fan

Rookie
it is a blind guess but I would say they don't paint anymore than they have to in an attempt to keep the grass growing. The south endzone gets alot of shade and not much sun. So the less blocker, like paint, they have on the grass the easier it is to keep it growing and green.

Blake

MMQB
I agree. its time to let these losses go. We need to focus on our date with the fudge packers. aka the Green Bay Packers.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
It will be a long time before I can let the Colts game go but I can keep it deep down inside until vengance time. Until then this is, as we all know the NFL and it don't stop just because you're down. Another week, another opponent.

Besides we've been about as bad as we can get the last two weeks. The law of the gridiron says that when you get thumped "x" number of times eventually someone's going to play you and get all that pent up frustration right in the forehead.

Starting now I'm officially going to go on record and say that the Packers walk into Reliant thinking "no problem" and find themselves on the recieving end of a stomping. The Texans aren't going to flop three weeks straight and definitely not at home. No way.

TexanExile

A New Hope
I'm praying you're right, Herv. The pack's been extremely hot on offense in the past month, but not as strong on D. Sadly, nobody's better than us at making a bad defense look studly.

But it DOES have to end somewhere, and they HAVE been rolled badly this season. Maybe Sunday night will be another such moment, when the Texans dig deep and say enough is enough. But Favre and prime time go together like Shiner Bock and a tube trip down the Frio...hard to beat.

Hervoyel said:
It will be a long time before I can let the Colts game go but I can keep it deep down inside until vengance time. Until then this is, as we all know the NFL and it don't stop just because you're down. Another week, another opponent.

Besides we've been about as bad as we can get the last two weeks. The law of the gridiron says that when you get thumped "x" number of times eventually someone's going to play you and get all that pent up frustration right in the forehead.

Starting now I'm officially going to go on record and say that the Packers walk into Reliant thinking "no problem" and find themselves on the recieving end of a stomping. The Texans aren't going to flop three weeks straight and definitely not at home. No way.
Most of my family is in GB and while cocky, they are worried that most of the young guys will come in thinking this is a breeze after the past 2 weeks.

They're offense will be tough though...favre and ahman especially. But I expect big weeks from 3 local boys by the name of Javon Walker, Donald Driver and Robert Ferguson

you know...collective soul is in houston having a free concert that day in the arena theater...you could at least bring the most unappriciated rock band around to do the national anthem or something...i mean roger craiger...GREAT...not

mike moffat

All Pro
I agree. We need to file the last two weeks in our memory banks. Let's not forget them, but we must move on. Being the Die Hard fans that we are, it's not easy getting spanked. We all got pretty cocky in the last few weeks. Maybe we needed to get the attitude adjustment. Anyway, the Texans are still our team. I am proud of them. :jumpbanan

TEXANS84

Staff member
Wonder if the'll pull out all the bells and whistles for this game like they did for the Cowgirls game in 02?

redlion

Noob
hell yea!

I was still bummed monday and tuesday about the beating we got, but i'm over it and after seeing that pic that just makes it better. Sweet pic.

right click --> save as...

:coolb:

Txnpride

Waterboy
Awesome pic dude!!!!!!I will be there with bells on.Blue lot.......With stuffed Flounder,And a bud-Light in my hand.Look for the Earnhardt Flag flying high,usually no more the 3 rows back from the front row,We are rolling out of Groves around 1:00.Wake up O-Line.....time to come off your 2 week vacation!!!!!!

TEXANS84

Staff member
Txnpride said:
Awesome pic dude!!!!!!I will be there with bells on.Blue lot.......With stuffed Flounder,And a bud-Light in my hand.Look for the Earnhardt Flag flying high,usually no more the 3 rows back from the front row,We are rolling out of Groves around 1:00.Wake up O-Line.....time to come off your 2 week vacation!!!!!!
LOL, I see that flag every tailgate! Im in the first row, parked to the right of the budweiser tent, across from the Rajun Bull tailgaters in a Black Land Rover. Come on over...take a couple of shots of Jagermeister!

TEXANS84

Staff member
On the Packers website, I watched the video and its pretty interesting on what their players have to say. One that caught my attention is Offensive Guard Wahle saying: "We don't know how the intensity is going to be down there, but I heard its pretty....pretty loud down there".

TEXANS84

Staff member
Since its more than likely that the roof will be closed, I thought this picture would be appropriate for this evenings victory!

Hey does anyone know if the roof will be closed for sure tonite?? i hope so, the last thing we need is them slipping all over the grass :tiptoe:

BHTEXAN

Practice Squad
Considering the fact that the rain is not predicted to stop until Tuesday night. I think it's a given that the roof will be closed. This is where we has fans, at the game, can do our part to give Farve & the rest of the Packers the "Reliant Stadium Experience". Farve has said that he has been having crowd noise piped in this week during his practices, because of hearing how loud the Texan fans can be at home. He will learn that this can't be duplicated. You have to be there to find out just how intense it can be. :fight:

Tulip

Veteran
The roof will surely be closed. I heard Casserly on the radio this week, and he said, "we close it if there's a chance of rain". At that standard, I'm surprised it's ever open.

There's no way I'll be at work on time tomorrow morning. I remember the last Sunday night game - I think I was at least 2 hours late.

OzzO

.. and then?
Yep, that's why I went ahead and took Monday off.... then having Thursday and Friday off... a nice two day work week. :coolb:

I think I heard last night that the rain let's off Sunday night then cranks back up Monday with the heaviest on Tuesday.

A dry, cool tailgate with a TEXANS win will start this Turkey week off right.