Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-23-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Houston - Chargers watch party*sticky*

The fun starts at 2:30.
---if the game time/date changes I will update the first post on this thread---

For the Chargers away game, we will meet at Coaches Pub, MapQuest this:

2204 Louisiana St
Houston, TX 77002
(this is Dark Tan, but Coaches Pub is next door in the strip mall)

Bring singles, we'll have SQUARES!

May have a trivia contest this weekend w/ prizes. I'll throw in prizes if we get 20+ fans.

This is not the bar off 290, this is near downtown (midtown), 1/2 block from Pub Fiction!

(someone can unsticky the old one, please)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 10-23-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #2
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 28861 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston - Chargers watch party*sticky*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
The fun starts at 11.
You do know that the current schedule has this game starting at 3:05...Right???
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Houston - Chargers watch party*sticky*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Maybe I was in for a long day of drinking?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-23-2007   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
He wanted to put 10:00 (5 hours before kick-off), but the bar said they couldn't open up until 11:00 (so we only have 4 hours, like the rest of the others)..
Old 10-23-2007   #5
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
He wanted to put 10:00 (5 hours before kick-off), but the bar said they couldn't open up until 11:00 (so we only have 4 hours, like the rest of the others)..
LOL!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #6
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am still not down with giving them at coaches another chance, If I can bring a cooler full of my refreshments I might show up.
Old 10-24-2007   #7
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

You guys might want to wait to see what day and time this game will be played.
Old 10-25-2007   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
The fun starts at 2:30.
)
Already there.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-25-2007   #9
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Yank,

Are they going to have a table reserved for us??? Well, that is if they ever figure where/when we are going to play...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Lee View Post
Yank,

Are they going to have a table reserved for us??? Well, that is if they ever figure where/when we are going to play...
That's one reason I like them, UBER easy for me to get reserved tables. They just need a game time/day.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-26-2007   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Just enough time to study, get groceries and buckle down for game time.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-27-2007   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

So your bringing the groceries then I will be there, Make sure to throw some Crown in the grocery bag Yankee, I got a feeling we will need a drink before this one is over.
Old 10-28-2007   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Just enough time to study, get groceries and buckle down for game time.
I have no idea what I was talking about.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-28-2007   #14
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39796 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Molly's for us, as usual. Some cheerleaders will be there, so anyone up on the Northside should join us!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #15
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm gonna stay home for this one, guys and girls.
Have fun.

BTW, congrat to Yank on the big win.
And my heart goes out for the Cornhuskers' fans.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read