Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-16-2004   #21
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuno
I think you are right, but what you have to hope is that Johnson is not just being a crybaby. Lord knows there are enough receivers in this league who get mad and wont go back in games because they feel like they are not getting all the attention they deserve. Not saying that is the case here, but a receiver like this can actually hurt a team more than help it.
I wouldnt worry about that with AJ...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #22
tex
Veteran

I'm not worried about AJ or the Texans they are just 3 years old.They still have a lot of growin to do.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read