Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2007   #1
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who tailgates in the yellow lot?

***I NEED TAILGATING BUDDIES ***********

So uh, speak up oh ye who pregame in the parking lot made of gold!

Last edited by ensign_lee; 04-12-2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: edited for a spelling error
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans Demolition Crew here to represent!!

We need to hook up next season. We can't be but a short walk away from each other.
Old 04-12-2007   #3
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm part of the Texan Mojo Tailgating Party, were always around. Look for the Steel Blue FedEx truck on the grassy area (the best area for tailgating IMO).

Last edited by Hagar; 04-12-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #4
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The Texans Demolition Crew here to represent!!

We need to hook up next season. We can't be but a short walk away from each other.
Hey DB, I'll come tailgate with ya for a game.

I actually have season yellow passes, but always walk over to the BC if I'm not throwing a big tailgate.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Hey DB, I'll come tailgate with ya for a game.

I actually have season yellow passes, but always walk over to the BC if I'm not throwing a big tailgate.
Anytime, man. Infantrycak, Kaiser Toro, and Yankee in Texas stopped by and hung out last year. Always a good time.
Old 04-13-2007   #6
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

That's Bull representing.
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #7
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I am trading my blue lot for yellow lot this year. Looking forward to a great year.
Old 04-14-2007   #8
uhcougar08
SHSUKATS08

I am a yellow lot tailgater, and this is my first year as a season ticket holder. I will be loud and proud.
Old 04-15-2007   #9
Hagar

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm sure the other lots are great, but when its 95 degrees outside, I'd rather be on grass.

Now if I can get the Texans to put in a slip -n- slide, we'll be set.
Old 04-16-2007   #10
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I am in the Yellow lot as well. I always try to atleast go say hello to the mojo crew, but my shotgun days are behind me.

Before the season we need to maybe post pics of ourselves so we will know who each other is. Just an idea.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #11
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

yellow lot here, we have a large setup on the Murworth fence

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post
yellow lot here, we have a large setup on the Murworth fence
I take it you're one of those 'concrete dwellers' in yellow?
Old 04-20-2007   #13
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

It's all about tailgating on the grass. I can't wait for football!
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #14
Hagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
It's all about tailgating on the grass. I can't wait for football!
Its funny, at the end of the season, I'm kinda ready for it to end; probably because we lose so much. But just before draft time, I can feel it start building. I'm getting the fever BABY!
Old 04-21-2007   #15
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
I'm getting the fever BABY!
Can someone get the man some more cowbell? A bottle of Jack and donut to go may help as well.
Old 04-22-2007   #16
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, we definitely need a way to find each other this time around.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #17
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been wanting to go check out what y'all have built out there, but not sure if I want to hike clear to Waller County or not.

Seems that there is alot going on out there, kudos to all that have built up the rep out in the far reaches!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #18
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
I have been wanting to go check out what y'all have built out there, but not sure if I want to hike clear to Waller County or not.

Seems that there is alot going on out there, kudos to all that have built up the rep out in the far reaches!
I think someone had posted a thread in the last year that showed a map of the lots with circles drawn around the center of the stadium on it. The Yellow lot was not any further out than many parts of Orange if I remember correctly.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #19
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

New job has kept me away from ya'll, but I'm not leavin the yellow lot!
Old 04-30-2007   #20
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Goal Post Gang inviting you out!! You can miss us, we have the only full size Yellow school bus in the yellow lot and we always park up front!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read