Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-22-2007   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Me and Haynesworths shouting match.

What makes you think he could kill him with one punch?? His size?? Heck I have seen 6-9, 300 lbs. professional basketball players who can't fight themselves out of a wet paper bag...

We gave Haynesworth the business down in the Bull Pen.. I yelled and asked him if I could come down there and stomp on his face like he did that Cowgurl last year.. What a punk..

Quote:
What, exactly, was wrong with the hit? I just don't see it myself.
Two things from what I saw. One, helmet to helmet hit and two, driving him into the turf.. Call them pansy rules if ya want, but guess what? Until they change the 'rules', those are the 'rules'...........
Old 10-22-2007   #22
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by real View Post
I've never seen rockabilly...

Have you ?

Maybe he wasn't drunk and didn't have false courage...

Maybe he actually could have kicked Haynesworths' ass...
I just hope his girlfriend has a spare boyfriend because if this clown keeps challenging NFL Defensive lineman she will need one. I know what it was....those guys look average size when they are on the field.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #23
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What makes you think he could kill him with one punch?? His size?? Heck I have seen 6-9, 300 lbs. professional basketball players who can't fight themselves out of a wet paper bag...

We gave Haynesworth the business down in the Bull Pen.. I yelled and asked him if I could come down there and stomp on his face like he did that Cowgurl last year.. What a punk..

Two things from what I saw. One, helmet to helmet hit and two, driving him into the turf.. Call them pansy rules if ya want, but guess what? Until they change the 'rules', those are the 'rules'...........
Bill the hit on Schaub was not as bad as the comments after the game. Do you really think haynesworth could hear you? lol. The people in the bullpen heard you and probably laughed a little, but i doubt he could hear you. Oh I must have to give it to the Bullpen fans, they never left.
Old 10-22-2007   #24
Nza
Rookie

I honestly never got player heckling myself, especially to a player like AH. You seriously think mentioning the stomping incident to him is going to shake him? It probably just makes him madder. He's clearly used it as a wake up call in his career, if anything it's probably a source of inspiration for him.

In a way, you may have been responsible for the aggression shown on Schaub :P
Nza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #25
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza View Post
I honestly never got player heckling myself, especially to a player like AH. You seriously think mentioning the stomping incident to him is going to shake him? It probably just makes him madder. He's clearly used it as a wake up call in his career, if anything it's probably a source of inspiration for him.

In a way, you may have been responsible for the aggression shown on Schaub :P
yes and a high five to you!
Old 10-22-2007   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Bill the hit on Schaub was not as bad as the comments after the game. Do you really think haynesworth could hear you? lol. The people in the bullpen heard you and probably laughed a little, but i doubt he could hear you. Oh I must have to give it to the Bullpen fans, they never left.
When he was flat on his ass (as the trainers were running out) in the endzone - he heard us... Evidenced by looking up at us...
Old 10-22-2007   #27
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
When he was flat on his ass (as the trainers were running out) in the endzone - he heard us... Evidenced by looking up at us...
OK bill, way to go! Next time throw a beer on him like the dawgpound did to chad johnson.
Sponsored links
Old 10-22-2007   #28
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
OK bill, way to go! Next time throw a beer on him like the dawgpound did to chad johnson.
Not quite my style... Didn't even cuss at him. Just asked if I could stomp 'em in his face. Besides, I do NOT waste alchohol...

By the way, I think he's a free agent after this season.
Old 10-22-2007   #29
Nza
Rookie

Yes, he is. Although I don't see him leaving, gotta love the franchise tag.
Old 10-22-2007   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza View Post
Yes, he is. Although I don't see him leaving, gotta love the franchise tag.
DOH!!! He's gonna hate that.
Old 10-22-2007   #31
Nza
Rookie

They'll probably get a deal done. Right now the Titans are on pace to allow 955 rushing yards this season. AH is 80% of that. You don't let that go with Fisherball.
Old 10-22-2007   #32
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Forget trying to sign haynesworth..i wan talkabilly on the field for us. doot:
Old 10-22-2007   #33
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You are very young and very dumb. Just because you pay for a ticket doesn't give you the right to abuse the players on the field. You are tough acting when you have a physical barrier to protect you from a man that could kill you with one punch. I'm just wondering if you were to see Haynesworth in the mall or at a gas station would you be so big and bad? Grow up and stop drinking so much beer. To many beers give you false courage.
Abuse? As long as you are not using vulgar language you are allowd to heckle the oppossing team. How is that abuse? Since you do not know Billy how can you call him young and dumb? Maybe you should are the one being dumb right now for assuming that because a fan hekles the other team he is dumb?

As far as seeing him in public, yeah what is AH going to do hit me, great that would be a Class "C" felony assualt and his but would goto prison and he would be out of the league.

You also ASSumed Billy was drunk, now everytime I have met Billy he has had a few beers, but I have never seen him drunk and I will safely bet that with his GF there he was not drunk and using improper language.

So now again who is the one being dumb, Billy or you.

urnotcool
Old 10-22-2007   #34
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

I never said I was bating him to cause conflict so he can hit me (i'm not stupid). I was doing no more than what regular fans do - Haynesworth is the one that took it to another level by laughing at the fact he took out Matt Schaub and getting in my face about it.

My heckling to Haynesworth was no more than "cause your team another penalty", "that was a cheap shot on the QB", and after he laughed at me after the Schaub comment and made the "cleaning his hands of the blood" gesture with his hands, I said "When is your next suspension". That is when we started getting into it.

Those that know me that have met me in person on this board know what type of guy I am - and that I just have fun watching the game.

HAYNESWORTH is the one that came up to the rail and talked his smack. I just returned the words in retaliation. I may be small, and he may have kicked my ass, but I never let anyone disrespect me - and especially talk like that to me in front of my girl.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #35
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm no fan of Haynesworth because I am a Cowboys fan and he used Gurode as a rug last year but the guy has great football skills....

He really should ignore the fans in the stands as 99% of the players do.

I am not sure if I read this right but I THINK he said in the Chronicle that he said he was glad they knocked Matt out...maybe I was asleep when I was reading it but can anybody remember reading that???

He's got anger issues that obviously he doesn't have a complete handle on to be jaw jacking with fans.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #36
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can "guarantee" you players can hear the fans in the Bull Pen , its whether they chose to listen or not!!!
Old 10-22-2007   #37
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
I can "guarantee" you players can hear the fans in the Bull Pen , its whether they chose to listen or not!!!
I do doubt it.
Old 10-22-2007   #38
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Abuse? As long as you are not using vulgar language you are allowd to heckle the oppossing team. How is that abuse? Since you do not know Billy how can you call him young and dumb? Maybe you should are the one being dumb right now for assuming that because a fan hekles the other team he is dumb?

As far as seeing him in public, yeah what is AH going to do hit me, great that would be a Class "C" felony assualt and his but would goto prison and he would be out of the league.

You also ASSumed Billy was drunk, now everytime I have met Billy he has had a few beers, but I have never seen him drunk and I will safely bet that with his GF there he was not drunk and using improper language.

urnotcool
hey I would say spitting on someone is a form of abuse. I'm just glad he didn't do it. I think the anger and paybacks should come from the guys on the field not the drunk fans in the stands. I played a lot of football in my days and I really don't recall hearing anything the fans said...only what the opposition said. Remember this rambo..we go to the games to enjoy and watch pro athletes perform and not to try to get into a pissing contest with guys that you would never confront if you were not up in the stands with a highwall that he can't get over. Get over it spec-nut
Old 10-22-2007   #39
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post

urnotcool
Haynesworth wouldn't go to prison for smacking you around. Look at his record. He would be suspended though. Also, Haynesworth isn't difficult to entice. If you want him to hit you, he will. So all there is to it, is to do it. Go ahead, take that punch.

I hate heckling fans. Taking a shot every once in a while is fine, but it can go too far. I loved the Detroit-Indiana fiasco in the NBA from a couple years ago. Those fans found out what happens when you push a professional athlete too far. I'm guessing the same would happen to you, or the originator of this thread, who in the end, made a wise decision.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ba...brawl/43749520

Notice what the guys face looks like when Artest grabs him by the throat.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #40
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
Haynesworth wouldn't go to prison for smacking you around. Look at his record. He would be suspended though. Also, Haynesworth isn't difficult to entice. If you want him to hit you, he will. So all there is to it, is to do it. Go ahead, take that punch.

I hate heckling fans. Taking a shot every once in a while is fine, but it can go too far. I loved the Detroit-Indiana fiasco in the NBA from a couple years ago. Those fans found out what happens when you push a professional athlete too far. I'm guessing the same would happen to you, or the originator of this thread, who in the end, made a wise decision.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ba...brawl/43749520

Notice what the guys face looks like when Artest grabs him by the throat.
very well spoken.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read