Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-21-2007   #1
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Me and Haynesworths shouting match.

I hate Haynesworth.

So, for the first time, I got to sit front row at a game and I was right behing Albert Haynesworth.

As a fan, I have the right to talk smack and have fun. Well, Mr. Haynesworth decided that he wanted to **** with me. SO throughout the game me and Haynesworth exchanged alot of language.

After the cheapshot on Schaub, I was irate. All Haynesworth did after my comments about his hit on schaub is look at me and smile with a stupid chuckle. He seemed so proud of himself.

After the game, we got in a heated shouting match and he came right up to me...within 2 feet. I was SOOOOOOOOO close to spitting in his face. Thank god I had the logic to know that it would possibly end my days at Reliant. But boy, I wish I could have.

I've never hated a NFL player SO BAD.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Me and Haynesworths shouting match.

What a loser....we need less players like him in the league. I hope we never see a player like that on the Texans. Mcnair's done a great job of that so far.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #3
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

I wonder if Dolphins fans hate TJ as much as Texans fans hate Haynesworth.
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #4
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
. Thank god I had the logic to know that it would possibly end my days at Reliant. .
i would've used the logic that i wouldnt want to end up like this:

Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #5
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

After the game, we got in a heated shouting match and he came right up to me...within 2 feet. I was SOOOOOOOOO close to spitting in his face. Thank god I had the logic to know that it would possibly end my days at Reliant. But boy, I wish I could have.
Good thing for Haynesworths you didn't your hands on him because you'd have probably killed him rockabilly.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #6
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

So how did the exchange go exactly?

You: Haynesworth! Your a POS!

Haynesworth: Yeah but I'm getting mad loot YO!

You: ^&%$ YOU!

Haynesworth: <dumbfounded> huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #7
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

That guy has his coming. It may not be by us, but someone will teach the guy a lesson. Classless players always have whats coming to them.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-21-2007   #8
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

You should've thrown a bottle of beer at him..... empty of course.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

If you really were able to entice him to respond, I wouldn't have given up and I would have kept it going until he punched me. It would have possibly led to him getting booted from the league as well as benefit me financially. Sounds like a win/win there.
Old 10-21-2007   #10
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
If you really were able to entice him to respond, I wouldn't have given up and I would have kept it going until he punched me. It would have possibly led to him getting booted from the league as well as benefit me financially. Sounds like a win/win there.
Also we wouldn't have to deal with guys like him playing in the NFL.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #11
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
That guy has his coming. It may not be by us, but someone will teach the guy a lesson. Classless players always have whats coming to them.
You're probably right. I can easily see him and some other thugs out (probably hanging out with pacman), starting some sh*t and getting in a fight/stabbed/ or shot. I don't want to sound harsh, and even to a scum like him, I would never wish that upon somone-....but some people have it coming.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #12
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Horror View Post
I wonder if Dolphins fans hate TJ as much as Texans fans hate Haynesworth.
i don't think they care much anymore. now if he did that to Ronnie Brown, maybe...
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #13
Nza
Rookie

What, exactly, was wrong with the hit? I just don't see it myself. If it wasn't for the pansy QB rules and AH's rep from last year, nothing would have been called.

The helmet to helmet was actually more facemask to facemask if that, and all I see is a dude crunching a player hard, being tackle football and all. If he did that hit on a player from any other position, we wouldn't think twice about it.

It's not like he taunted a potential dead player on the ground or anything.
Nza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #14
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I thought of that after I left the stadium hah. I could of been on all the sports shows and payed off some bills.

But then again, my pretty face would of been ruined. My poor girlfriend was so scared something was gonna happen. I've never been in a shouting match like that...much less with a multi hundred pound, ***** thug.

the word "i-d-i-o-t" is a censored word??
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I thought of that after I left the stadium hah. I could of been on all the sports shows and payed off some bills.

But then again, my pretty face would of been ruined. My poor girlfriend was so scared something was gonna happen. I've never been in a shouting match like that...much less with a multi hundred pound, ***** thug.

the word "i-d-i-o-t" is a censored word??
Give us the rundown on what was said. From the beginning all the way up to when you wussed out.

You know I'm kidding but all seriousness aside, what was said?
Old 10-21-2007   #16
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL good thing you didn't spit in his face. We'd have to have the first TexansTalk funeral webcast.

I had a similar experience in the Astrodome with old Steeler foe Greg Lloyd. I was just a dumb kid, but I almost got myself banned from the stadium. Heh.

My seat was on the railing that overlooked the tunnel where the opposing teams went in and out... well, the Oilers put a beatdown on the Steelers that day - and as the Steelers left the field Greg Lloyd was of course upset, and he flung his nasty, disgusting mouthpiece into the crowd and it hit me right in the chest. I didn't even hesitate - I picked it up and FIRED it as hard as I could back in his general direction... well, to my surprise it hit him right on the top of his head (he had his helmet off). He looked up at me like he was going to put his fist through my skull.

Anyway, long story short - one of the ushers saw me and gave me a long lecture... he said if the game hadn't already been over, he would have thrown me out and that if anything like that happened again, I'd be banned. He was probably just trying to scare me, being that I was like 15 years old, but still - it gave me a memorable story. Anyway - I'm glad you're still alive, Rockabilly.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #17
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Two things Rockabilly:

1. In the course of my life I've learned that most assholes USUALLY aren't worth the trouble they can get you into. Sure spitting in his face would have felt great but you couldn't attend another Texans game, you might have been hit with assault charges and for what? Because some future heart attack victim got in your face?

2. This isn't a comment on YOU or your ability to defend yourself, but there's a good chance that thug could have easily cleaned your clock. Think about it. This guy ripped off the helmet of a guy lying on the ground and dug his spikes into the man's FACE! He has no sense of decency or restraint and can't be seen as a reasonable human being.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #18
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
Two things Rockabilly:

1. In the course of my life I've learned that most assholes USUALLY aren't worth the trouble they can get you into. Sure spitting in his face would have felt great but you couldn't attend another Texans game, you might have been hit with assault charges and for what? Because some future heart attack victim got in your face?

2. This isn't a comment on YOU or your ability to defend yourself, but there's a good chance that thug could have easily cleaned your clock. Think about it. This guy ripped off the helmet of a guy lying on the ground and dug his spikes into the man's FACE! He has no sense of decency or restraint and can't be seen as a reasonable human being.
Take one for the team and save us all the trouble of deal with this piece of crap. I long for the day he gets what's coming to him.
Old 10-22-2007   #19
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hate Haynesworth.

So, for the first time, I got to sit front row at a game and I was right behing Albert Haynesworth.

As a fan, I have the right to talk smack and have fun. Well, Mr. Haynesworth decided that he wanted to **** with me. SO throughout the game me and Haynesworth exchanged alot of language.

After the cheapshot on Schaub, I was irate. All Haynesworth did after my comments about his hit on schaub is look at me and smile with a stupid chuckle. He seemed so proud of himself.

You are very young and very dumb. Just because you pay for a ticket doesn't give you the right to abuse the players on the field. You are tough acting when you have a physical barrier to protect you from a man that could kill you with one punch. I'm just wondering if you were to see Haynesworth in the mall or at a gas station would you be so big and bad? Grow up and stop drinking so much beer. To many beers give you false courage.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #20
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
You are very young and very dumb. Just because you pay for a ticket doesn't give you the right to abuse the players on the field. You are tough acting when you have a physical barrier to protect you from a man that could kill you with one punch. I'm just wondering if you were to see Haynesworth in the mall or at a gas station would you be so big and bad? Grow up and stop drinking so much beer. To many beers give you false courage.
I've never seen rockabilly...

Have you ?

Maybe he wasn't drunk and didn't have false courage...

Maybe he actually could have kicked Haynesworths' ass...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read